The Missing Book
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A boy leaves a book on his bed in his haste to school, and his mother finds it, and reads it, and then wants more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Double Penetration  

I think Dan was getting worn out from our sexual excesses. He was in bed early and fast asleep when I came in. I stripped and took out a new nightie, that I bought shopping.

It was called a teddy. I don't know why. The garment covered my upper body, leaving my legs free. My breasts filled a built-in bra, and the back was just cut out and the crotch had snaps in it. Carol explained that you could have sex without taking it off, just unsnap the crotch.

I tried it on in the store, and Carol said that Dan would love it. She even said Chuck would love to see me in it.

"If Chuck wants to see me in it, you need one to wear for Dan." I told her. I was so surprised when she bought an identical one.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and turned around to see the effect from the back. My ass was bare, and it looked great.

I heard a soft knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it. Eric looked into the dark room, and then at me in my new nightwear.

"Wow, Mom. That's hot. What did Dad think of it?" Eric asked.

"He fell asleep before he saw it." I did a slow turn so he could get the full effect.

"Mom, your ass looks so hot in that. Turn and show me again."

I turned and let him look. His hand cupped one of my ass cheeks and he rubbed it softly. Standing in the doorway of my room with my husband sleeping, I let my son feel me up without protest.

Eric pressed his body against mine from the back, and I could feel his erection through his thin PJ pants. He put his hands on my hips and slowly ground his cock into my soft fleshy ass cheeks.

"Mom, want to go look at some books?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes, Son." I softly shut the door and left my sleeping husband, and followed my wide awake son to his room upstairs.

As we walked he kept his hand on my ass. I was excited when we went into his room.

"Let's look at one of the magazines. We can sit on the bed with it between us and talk about it." He said.

"That sounds wonderful." I let him take a magazine from under the mattress before I got on his narrow bed. "There's not much room, is there?" I said.

He squeezed next to me and we put the magazine draping our thighs. The magazine he picked was called the Incest Digest. And the cover promised several interesting articles and pictorials of family life.

He opened it to the first article: Daddy and Me, a lifelong love. A story about a woman of forty who was still having sex with her father.

'She's hot, Mom. She's about your age. Her tits aren't as pretty as yours." He said.

"He's got a hard one for a man his age." I pointed out.

We slowly turned the pages looking at the May/December couple as they performed oral sex on each other, and then she sat on his big dick. The last shot was of his cream dripping off her face.

I pointed to the creamy streaks on her face. "Would you like to do that to me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.