The Missing Book
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A boy leaves a book on his bed in his haste to school, and his mother finds it, and reads it, and then wants more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Double Penetration  

After flashing my son for a second time, I went downstairs dripping juice down my leg as I went to the kitchen. I was getting Dan a beer from the fridge went he walked in the garage door.

"Hey, Babe." I said as I greeted him with a kiss. I didn't make it a quick one. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue into his. I felt his body quiver with his excitement.

He dropped his bowling bag to the floor with a thud. His hands came up and caressed my titties over the sweater as the kiss went on.

I reached for the hem and broke the kiss long enough to strip off the sweater and toss it on the kitchen table.

His hands went to my tits, and he whispered, "Where's Eric?" He pinched the nipples and I sent more juices running down my legs.

"He went to bed early." I hissed in his ear as my hands went to his belt unbuckling it, and unzipping his pants. I shoved my hand down his underwear and wrapped my hand around his cock. He was stone hard.

"Oh, Baby," he moaned, "What's got into you tonight?" I shoved his underwear down to settle on his pants and knelt before him.

"You're getting into me tonight, Honey." I opened my mouth and took his cock. I had never been one to give unrequested blow jobs. I usually made Dan feel an obligation when I did it. I wanted something for taking my husband's dick in my mouth, but tonight the only thing I wanted was my husband's dick in my mouth.

I wasn't naive about the causes of my lust, and none of them involved my husband. He was the beneficiary of my flashing my tits at my son and an unknown novelty store clerk, and rubbing my son's erection almost to orgasm in the car.

I bobbed my head and fondled his balls as he put his hand on a chair for support. "Kathy, my God, this is good."

My excitement was so great that I considered letting him splash his seed in my mouth, a treat I'd never given him, but my pussy screamed for relief.

I pulled back and turned around and leaned on the table, my tits pressing into the cold Formica top.

"Fuck me, Dan!" I moaned.

He came up behind me and lifted my dress and flung it up over my back. "What? No panties? No bra? What is it with you tonight?"

"I knew I wanted you when you got home and I took them off so I wouldn't have to deal with them. Touch me and feel how wet I am. I need you to fuck me, Dan. Right now!"

Dan stepped up and entered me without hesitation. His cock sliding along my soaked pussy walls to full penetration. He gripped my hips and began to pound me hard, not Dan's usual style at all. He was a slow starter increasing to his climax. Tonight he banged me hard, from the very start. His balls slapping my clit as he rutted me like his bitch.

"Oh God, Dan ... pound my pussy. I love your big cock." This made him fuck me faster. I had never been a dirty talker, but reading the books had taught me that dirty talk made sex more exciting.

I was close. "Make me cum. Make your bitch cum! Bang my hot cunt, you big dicked fucker!" I came hard all over his cock and bent my back and pushed back hard on his cock.

"Oh, fuck yes. Take it bitch," He growled and I felt the splashes of cum fill me. "Cumming in your hot cunt ... oh yes ... cumming so good." He slumped over me. I put my hand back behind his neck and held him to me as my pussy kept twitching around his cock.

He slowly stood up, looking almost embarrassed. "I hope you aren't mad at what I said at the end, but Kathy you made me crazy talking like you did."

I stood up and straightened my dress. "I had a friend tell me she spiced up her marriage, by openly expressing her feelings with her husband." I put my arms around his neck and pressed my big titties into his chest. "Dan, those things have always been on my mind, I just got the courage to express them." I kissed him. "I think you liked it."

He got this big stupid grin on his face. "I loved it you hot bitch." He tone suggesting he was testing the new waters of our sex life.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.