The Missing Book
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A boy leaves a book on his bed in his haste to school, and his mother finds it, and reads it, and then wants more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Double Penetration  

The next morning after he left for school, I got the book from my hiding place. Going into my room, I this time took off my dress and then my panties and laid on the bed, and opened the book to Chapter Five.

The day passed quickly, four times yesterday I had taken to my bed to read, and four times today. After I hid the book, I soaked in a tub of hot water to ease the ache I had given my pussy from all its abuse.

I went into my room and went through my closet looking for a dress to wear. Nothing struck my mood, until deep in the back I found this dress I'd worn when much younger. It had a flowery print and a very deep scoop neckline.

I put it on without underwear and looked in my mirror. The cleavage was impressive, and if I bent forward, my breasts were exposed to the nipples. I turned, then slowly spun around. It wasn't apparent that I was without underwear on my lower body, but my cleavage was more than I would ever wear in public, but what about for my son? Did I dare? I decided to leave the dress on and to change before my son came home.

I was making my son's favorite meal and lost track of the time. He came in the door and said, "Hi" as usual. Then he stopped and looked at my breasts. He couldn't look away. So I turned around and let his eyes relax.

"Milk and cookies, Mom?" He asked.

"Sit down and I'll bring you some." When I leaned down to set the plate on the table, his eyes dived down into my dress. I set the milk down, but didn't say anything about his blatant staring.

When I turned away I recognized my pussy was in need again. His look had aroused me. I wondered if his father would be home soon. I could use some physical attention from him. Not a lot, but I needed a cock in me, and soon.

I left Eric to his snack and went back to my bedroom. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I took the box off the shelf and took the book in hand. I sat on the toilet, and spread my legs and I began to read while I fingered my wet pussy. By now, Kay was eagerly fucking her son in every chapter, with long detailed descriptions of his cock, their fucking, and her orgasms. When I came I let out a loud groan. Right outside the door, I heard my son say, "Are you alright, Mom?"

I panicked and stuffed the book into my dress pocket and said nervously, "I'm fine, son, just a little pain in my shoulder."

He said, "Okay, Mom. I'm going to do my homework."

"Fine. I'll be out in a moment." I pulled the book from my pocket and resolved to put it back in my son's room tomorrow, first thing.

In the morning after Dad and Eric had left I dropped the book on the floor and then kicked it under the bed. I was done with the lurid stories of mothers and sons and their vigorous sexual intercourse.

At eleven, I was on my stomach looking under the bed. The book was almost on the other side. I rose to go around and get it when I saw the corner of a book sticking out from his mattress.

I pulled it out. It was a book similar to the one I'd kicked under the bed. A lurid, hand drawn cover of a mother, in her panties and an arm concealing an enormous chest, looking at her son standing in a doorway wearing boxer shorts sporting a long thick bulge down his leg looking at her. The title read: My Peeping Son.

I dropped the book on Eric's bed, then sank to my knees and lifted his mattress. four books laid scattered before me. Holding up the mattress, I brushed them to the floor and let the mattress down.

Picking them up one-by-one I found them to be of all the same genre. All were mother-son books depicting incest. This made me aware that my son had an interest in this literature and these fantasies.

Did he think about sex with me as he read them, as I would think about sex with him, I thought. I went around the bed and retrieved the book I had kicked under the bed.

I laid them out on his bed, and examined them. I picked up the one that had attracted my attention to his cache. I had almost finished the first book, the one he'd left on the bed, so I took My Peeping Son and put the other book back. I returned all the books under his mattress and took my new find to my room.

I stripped naked and laid back on the bed. Reading about a young man who tried to peek at his mother, trying to catch her nude or in her underwear, aroused me. I had done something similar yesterday when he came home from school when I let him look down my dress.

Reading this book I had learned that while my right hand would play with my pussy, I could hold the book over my right breast and toy with the nipple with my little finger. This increased the intensity of the orgasm.

Wanting my son to see me as a woman led me to altering several outfits I owned to make them reveal more of my D-cup breasts. This generated a lot of attention from my husband and my sex life with him increased accordingly.

I also found that when I wore these clothes in public, I would get rather indecent proposals from men in department stores. None of these encounters turned me on like when my son was taking in my exposed breasts. His glances become bolder. I never chastised him for his looks. A few times I even smiled when I caught him.

As I finished one book, I would replace it and trade it for another from the collection under his bed. It took three weeks before I exhausted the supply of books under my son's mattress. I took a book I'd already read, but its effect was less than I liked, I knew the outcome, and so it didn't have the shock value.

I grew even more immodest around my son. A few days after I had exhausted his book supply my husband and I were going to dinner. He was to pick me up when he got off work. I was in my room getting ready wearing a bra and panties when I called Eric into the room to give him instructions for our absence. He listened and looked at me. I tried to make my talk take longer, but I started to babble. When he got up to leave I saw a bulge in his jeans. He had an erection from sitting in my bedroom with me while I was in my underwear.

I tried writing my own books. After a few hours of banging on my typewriter I realized that writing a book took any suspense out as I knew what was coming up because I wrote it. I put the sheets of my composition in the sink and set them on fire.

I considered buying some, but I had no idea where I could get books like this. The inside covers had addresses, but buying them by mail seemed risky. I would have had to write a check and my husband did the check book.

My frustration grew as did my behavior around my son. Last evening he had his bedroom door open and after finishing a bath, wearing a towel around me, I stopped in his doorway to chat about school. After this I went into my bedroom, locked the door and masturbated while I laid naked on the bed while my husband was out mowing the lawn.

The only source for new books was my son. I would have to ask him where he got them.

It was a Thursday night, my husband's bowling night, when he didn't come home until ten thirty. It was nine o'clock and Eric was in the living room watching television. I put on a nightie, he'd seen me in nighties, plain cotton nighties, but the one I put on was made of nylon that showed every jiggle when I walked.

I went into his room and removed his cache and added to it the last one I borrowed and went down stairs.

His eyes followed me across the room as I sat down next to him. He was staring at my bouncing breasts and not looking at the books in my hand.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

He looked up and smiled, "Sure, Mom. Do you want to turn off the TV?"

I turned and bent over at the TV and realized he could see my buttocks outlined by the nightgown. I turned the set off and sat down next to him.

"I want to talk to you about these." I put the books on the coffee table and spread them out.

I was expecting an outburst of shock and surprise, but he just said, "Read them all?"

He saw I was speechless. "Mom, you've been taking these books for over a month. Didn't you think I would notice that one was always missing?"

Eric's calm reaction led me to make a calm response. "That day, you came and asked me if I found a book in your room. Well, I lied, I had found the book. I read it and found it interesting."

He smiled, "I think you must mean exciting. Isn't that what you meant, Mom?"

"I guess I do." I said blushing.

"Let me guess. You want more of them?" He asked gently.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.