Rose Goes on the Road With Her Brother - Cover

Rose Goes on the Road With Her Brother

Copyright© 2015 by Lostlady

Chapter 2

Brother/Sister Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An attractive young woman goes on an overnight trip with her horny brother, what could go wrong?

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex  

The party for her grandmother had been a success. It had been nice meeting her cousins, aunts, and uncles again; a time to catch up, reminisce, and have a few laughs. It was also gave Rose a perverse thrill to be socializing innocently with the family, none of whom had the slightest idea that she and her brother had screwed each other's brains out the night before. The disappointing part was that their parents had insisted they stay at the house for the night rather than checking into a motel, this ruined their plans for a second night of passion.

As they left that morning, their mother kissed Rose good bye, but put her arm out, holding John at bay.

"None for you, kiddo, not unless you promise to behave."

She laughed as she spoke. When they had arrived she had kissed them, but John had theatrically tried to turn it into a French kiss. She had taken it in good humor, pretending to be shocked and punching him on the shoulder, much to everybody's amusement. Rose couldn't help but think that Mom always had been good for laughs.

John took his mother's hand from his chest, raised it up by the fingers, and kissed the back of it. He then patted it with his other hand and bowed graciously.

"Fair well, my dear mother, until we again meet." Always the joker.

With that they got in his car and drove off, heading for the interstate. They made small talk about the family and the party until they got on the highway. It was time to make a decision, John spoke first.

"I can have you home by this afternoon, if you want. That is unless you'd rather stop somewhere, like we talked about."

Rose, looking out the side window, responded distractedly, "No, I think I'd rather stop, you know, kind of relax. I'll tell hubby, we got a late start today and couldn't make it in one shot." Then she looked at him and smiled, "I can't believe you tried to slip Mom the tongue yesterday."

"Seemed like a good idea at the time. She got a big kick out of it. Not jealous are we?"

"No," she laughed, "just trying to get an idea of the level of your depravity. First you bang your sister, now your mother?"

"I'm not trying to fuck my mother, although I could do worse, have done worse. But, no, I was just kidding around."

"Yeah, but that's how you got me, just kidding around."

"You have to admit, you didn't put up much resistance."

Rose raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders. She couldn't argue there, she'd given it up rather easily. They shifted back to small talk for about another half hour, then John asked,

"Hey, would you like to get a head start on tonight?"

"What, a motel already?"

"No, it just occurred to me, I've never had a blow job while I was driving. So, I thought you might like to introduce me to mobile sex. What do you think?"

"I think it could be a major distraction on your driving. Don't forget, you have any kind of accident, even a small one, that jars my teeth, you know what happens to Little Willy there. Wouldn't it be better if we pulled over somewhere and I did it?"

"Big Willy, if you don't mind, and I'm willing to risk it. I'll be careful. Come on, please?" He reached down and tugged at his belt, unbuckling it. He fumbled with the button on his jeans and partially unzipped his fly. She could see the bulge of his semi-erect penis in his underwear. He wasn't willing to take no for an answer.

"Damn it, stop, you'll hurt yourself." Rose leaned over and finished unzipping his pants and forced the rapidly hardening dick through the opening in the front of his underwear.

"I knew I could count on you, sis."

Folding the arm rests back, she leaned over the console, her face inches from his erect cock. It was going to be more awkward than she had thought, but she was up for the challenge. Taking the hard-on in one hand, she kissed the shaft several times, then began licking it like it was a popsicle. Finally, her lips poised just above it, her tongue flicked out and stroked the head of his prick, circling around it, knowing the effect this was having on him. Then, she lowered her head, taking his fleshy rod into her mouth. Her head began moving up and down slowly, with each downward bob she took him a little deeper; sucking constantly, her tongue swinging wildly back and forth across his cock.

She suddenly became aware he'd opened the windows and sped up, then started honking the horn. She raised her head up and glanced around to see what was happening. John had pulled alongside a van where the driver, from his elevated position, had a good view of what was going on. John was putting on a show. Rose returned to sucking his cock, figuring the other driver couldn't actually see what she was obviously doing.

Over the noise of the rushing air she heard the other driver yelling, "Hey, keep up the good work, cutie."

Without stopping, she stretched her arm behind her, hand above the level of the window and gave him a thumbs up, then extended her fingers and wiggled them at him in a good bye gesture. The car sped up again as John pulled away from their audience: Rose found the whole thing strangely titillating. Now she had a vague idea of how exhibitionists felt. Her pussy was getting wet, aroused by her cock sucking and the thought of what other drivers might be seeing. Then his cock jerked a couple of times and launched three jets of cum into her mouth. She kept sucking as she swallowed as much as she could. When he'd finished she sat up and looked at him with a tight lipped smile.

"I'm surprised you didn't sell tickets."

"I didn't think of it," he laughed. "Man oh man, you should have seen the look on his face when he first glanced over, then when you looked around and he saw you, I swear his eyes bugged out. The guy on the passenger side almost dove over him to get a look at you. You're not pissed, are you?"

"No, in fact it kind of turned me on. That doesn't mean I'm going to start flashing my tits or mooning anyone, so don't go getting any ideas." She reached into the cooler behind the seat and fished out a bottle of water. She opened it while watching him struggle to get his dick back into his underwear.

"You could have at least put me back together when you finished."

"You mean when you finished, not me. You've still got work to do."

She put her water bottle in a cup holder, leaned over and pulled the waist of his jeans tight enough to button them. She zipped his fly and buckled his belt. Then sitting back, she undid the front of her own jeans, took his hand from the wheel and pushed it under her panties.

"Like I said, you've got work to do before I'm finished."

"Rosie, work like this, I love." Nobody could say he couldn't multi-task.

Rose slumped down in the seat as his hand began manipulating her wet pussy. First massaging the outer lips, then slipping between them, rubbing and pressing down on her clit. The fact that they were doing it in the open, with cars and trucks going by, added to the thrill. She could feel waves of sexual pleasure building in her, waiting to flood out.

John leaned forward over the steering wheel to get a better angle, shoved a finger as deep into her cunt as he could, and began moving it in and out as fast as possible, always sure a knuckle hit on her aching clitoris. She had to admit it; her brother was awfully good at this. Then the flood gates opened. A shiver of ran down her spine as she pushed against the back of her seat, her legs stiffening while her feet pressed down on the floor of the car. Her hips made some involuntary jerking movements and her pussy seemed to tighten around his moving finger. As the orgasm died out, her head rolled to one side as her body relaxed. She pulled his hand from her pants and kissed it.

"I thought you said you didn't come all that easily." He asked. "It seems to me you go off like a firecracker."

"Yeah, well, let's just say you seem to know where my fuse is, OK? She closed the front of her pants as she spoke, "And am I glad you do."

Things settled down after that, their conversations were pretty trite with only occasional references to their ongoing sexual adventure. Mostly they listened to the CD player, now and then singing along with some of their favorite tunes. About 60 miles from her home they decided to check into a motel for the night.

Much like two nights earlier, they treated it like a small vacation. They went to a nearby mall and wandered through the stores, hand in hand, pretending to be a couple. Knowing nobody could know they were blood relatives gave Rose a thrill, similar to the one she had earlier when the van driver saw her blowing John. They stopped at a Liquor store where John bought a couple of bottles of wine. Then they went to a restaurant for dinner, had a few drinks, and returned to the motel.

Like the last time, they headed for the pool. They alternated between swimming and relaxing in the hot tub. At one point in the hot tub, John, openly rubbing her inner thigh, whispered to her.

"Too bad we couldn't sneak down and get busy in this thing, isn't?"

"That'd be going a bit far." She had an idea, "We might be able to improvise."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.