On Holidays With Adele
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a spin-off of "Male Model". Grant accepts a holiday invitation from 45 year old Adele. Come fly with me to Hawaii for two weeks holiday with plenty of sex - including some of her friends and her daughter. She introduces him to mile-high sex and sex in a lingerie shop - then he meets her teenage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size  

Adele and I were swimming naked in our house's small pool. We had had breakfast (albeit mid-morning), and were just lazing about chatting about the adventures yesterday with her friend Leilani. I playfully scolded her for setting me up to believe that we had just seduced a total stranger.

"Hey there" I heard from behind me. It was a young girls's voice. I was immediately concerned because of my nakedness that was very apparent if she came close to the pool.

"Hey darling" yelled Adele as she swam up behind me, pressing her bare tits into my back and slipping her hand around me to fondle my semi-erect cock. She pivoted us around in the water so that I was now facing the source of the voice, and displaying my cock with Adele's hand around it.

"This is Grant" Adele added.

"Grant ... this is my daughter Dani" Adele explained by way of introduction "You know the one that I told you about ... the virgin".

"Oh mum ... you didn't tell him that did you?" she scolded her mother.

I was part embarrassed and part curious about our recent arrival.

Dani was petite with a nice curvy body - she was wearing very skimpy clothes which made that observation very easy. She had dark short curly hair which framed a very young looking face - a face which was smiling now.

"Please to meet you Grant" she responded before adding " ... and I'm not a virgin despite my mother's use of that term to describe me".

"Are you coming in for a swim?" asked Adele.

"Hmmmm ... maybe not right now" Dani responded.

"Thank god" I thought "Seeing her possibly naked would have my cock fully erect in seconds".

"But I will dangle my feet into the pool" she replied as she shed all her clothes near the sun lounge.

She stepped up to the side of the pool, and sat on the edge with her sexy small feet in the water. She parted her thighs giving me a bird-eye view of her beautiful youthful pussy. She had small pussy lips which were tightly closed guarding the entrance to her pussy canal.

Dragging my eyes upwards I took in her firm rounded tits with their hard pink nipples. Finally I made it to her face, where our eyes met.

"Finally ... I thought you would never get to my face" she quipped with a huge grin on her face.

"Sorry..." I murmured.

"Hey no worries ... it just gives me an excuse for wanting to see more of you" Dani explained. I look back at her like a deer caught in the headlights of a car - I was stunned into silence and inactivity.

"Come on Grant ... let's show her what I've been working with ... ummmm enjoying" Adele said as she worked us close to the edge. She was able to stand on the step in the pool, and draw me to my feet also.

My erect cock was now on full display for her daughter's viewing pleasure.

"God ... you are a greedy bitch" she directed to her mother.

Then she addressed me by saying "That is a magnificent piece of cockmeat ... far bigger than any I've seen to date".

She laughed, and Adele laughed ... and finally I was able to laugh to at my predicament.


Dani did finally join us in the pool, and all three of us played a game of tag which became increasingly intimate in the touches to each other. Dani's firm tits were regularly in my back or in my chest, and her hand grasped my cock on occasion.

We finally made it inside to have lunch. The girls decided to stay naked, mainly to tease me and poke fun at my inability to get my cock to go soft.

After having lunch. Adele stunned me when she said "Dani ... take Grant to my bedroom and see if you can get that cock to go soft".

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.