The Whistle Blowers - Cover

The Whistle Blowers

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Several families have to pay the price when they are caught attempting to inform the authorities about the illegal activities of a big company.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge  

Sam listened with great interest as Charlie and Sandra discussed their predicament.

So, it's just as I figured. There were others involved in the attempt to bring the company down by telling the authorities about its illegal activities. Well, we're not really criminal or anything like that, we just take shortcuts to ensure big profits for the company and satisfy the stock holders, Sam reasoned in an attempt to justify his actions. In addition, there was his side line business of making porno movies. It had proven to be a gold mine and he now had thousands of clients lined up to buy his movies and this was with only four families. If we can manage to ferret out the others involved in the whistle blowing, we can greatly expand it.

With that in mind, Sam picked up the phone on his desk and rang a number he now knew from heart.

"There were others involved, at least two more families and I want them found," he told the voice that answered the phone. "Probably friends of the families we have now," he added. "And I want them brought here so we can convince them to join my little business venture" he explained.

The next morning he turned on his TV, anxious to see the families perform for the cameras. All the Stuarts, Carlsons and Lees had received more punishment. However, with Rob's family he had done something different. Every one of them except Beth had received the full treatment again. Sam considered her more or less broken so he told his men to give her just enough to keep pushing her. This would not only continue to keep her in line, it would help drive a wedge between the family members. He thought this would help push them way beyond their limits.

As Sam watched all four families march naked onto the stage, he knew it was going to be a full blown orgy which would make a fantastic film.

SANDRA GETS SODOMIZED

"That's right, kneel right over Tiffany's face and let her lick and suck at your pussy while you blow Richard. And make sure you take as much of his cock as you can into your mouth. Remember Sandra, it's called deep throat for a reason," Sam instructed. He watched with a smile as the pretty, blond MILF obeyed his orders. She swallowed as much as Richard's cock as she could, taking it so deep into her mouth that she coughed and gagged on it when hit the back of her throat. Soon saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth and the boy's pubic hair tickled her chin as she tried to suck the cock as good as she could.

The bike rides have done wonders with her, Sam mused as the previous prim and proper housewife slowly lowered her cunt onto Tiffany's face and kept her mouth open wide to accept the teenage cock from Richard which was thrusting in and out from between her stretched lips. It's hard to believe that just a few short days ago she thought that doing such things were too sick and perverted to even consider. Sam grinned in satisfaction as he watched Sandra let the teenage boy push most of his hard cock into her mouth without protest. Totally tamed, he thought when he noted that she did nothing to stop him when he reached down and began to squeeze her titty flesh and pinch her nipples.

The electrified dildo bike rides also brought Tiffany under control in swift fashion, Sam saw as he watched the teenage quickly push her tongue into Sandra's pussy and begin to lick and suck her. A few days ago she had been a virgin with very little knowledge of sex, now she knew a lot more. Since then she had given blow jobs to all her father's friends, she also performed lesbian scenes with mature, adult women. Now, she thought nothing of eating out the cunt of her mother's friends, like she was doing now. She was still a virgin, but only in name and Sam intended to keep her that way for a while longer while he introduced to a few more perverted acts.

Richard, the teenage boy had been so full of raging hormones he had been easy to manage. Just one bike ride with his testicles tied to electrical wire had overcome his reluctance to fucking and sucking with mature women. In fact, it looked as if he was really enjoying things as he pumped his cock in and out of Sandra's mouth until his balls bounced against her chin.

He really was enjoying himself too. In fact, although one part of him was naturally reluctant to the sex acts he performed with the woman who was an unwilling partner, another part was thrilled. He had always considered Sandra a top MILF and had continually dreamed up sexual fantasies about her. Now he had the opportunity to experience some of those fantasies first hand and he loved it.

As he drove his stiff organ faster and faster into Sandra's hot, wet sucking mouth he grew more and more excited and knew he was going to cum very soon. It was just like he had always imagined. He suddenly stiffened and with a loud groan, came. His cum exploded down Sandra's throat and the soccer mom dutifully swallowed everything with only a few white strings of his ejaculation escaping from the corners of her mouth.

Sam let the trio rest for a few more moments before he decided it was time for act two. "Okay, assume the positions for the next part," he ordered and the two teenagers and mature woman moved quickly to obey. Tiffany continued to lay flat on her back with her legs spread wide apart and pulled up to her small, pert little tits. Sandra crawled between them and began to lick and suck at her cunt and clit while rubbing her finger up and down her tight, unused slit.

"Lick and suck that pussy like crazy and make her cum a few times," had been Sam's orders and Sandra did her best to follow his instructions even though she didn't like eating out cunt. In fact, it had taken a second bike ride session before she agreed to do a lesbian scene with the petit, teenage Negro called Charlotte and when that had failed to meet Sam's standards, she took a third bike ride as punishment. Now, she acted like she was eager to eat out Tiffany.

Meanwhile, Tiffany had Richard kneeling at the side of her head with his just spent cock dangling in her face. Her orders had been to use her mouth and hands to get him erect so she was stroking his limp organ and licking and sucking at his nuts to get him hard. As the teenage girl slaved away on him she could feel Sandra's tongue in her pussy and it was getting her so turned on she knew she was going to have an orgasm and it shamed her.

Ever since she and her family had ended up in Sam's clutches she had been forced to do oral sex with both men and women. She thought doing 69s with the men was gross and sick but the girly scenes with her mother's friends were even more perverted. Although she was definitely not a lesbian, she feared having the women make her cum so many times and then having to make them cum by eating them out was going to make her into one. Especially since all she did was suck the men off and swallow their spunk. She gladly would have fucked anyone of them to avoid being with the women.

As her mother's friend sucked and licked at her pussy, Tiffany continued to work hard on Richard's cock. She switched from licking and sucking his balls to sucking on his member and it was fast becoming erect again. If only Sam would let one of the men fuck me, Amber thought as the hard organ moved in and out of her mouth, I would make a really good film, I know I would.

"Scene three," announced Sam when it looked like Richard's cock was ready for more action. This is going to be good, really good, mused Sam as his new film stars prepared themselves for the final act. Since Beth and Cassandra had earlier had been sodomized by teenagers, it was now time for Sandra to undergo the same thing.

It's going to be horribly perverted and totally degrading, fumed Sandra as Richard laid down on his back with his erect cock ready for her pussy. She watched as Tiffany struggled into a harness with a huge dildo and she shivered in fear at the sight of it. The dammed thing looks too huge for my bum. It must be six inches long and an inch in girth. It'll probably destroy me, Sandra worried.

Still, since she realized a protest would only bring another bike ride Sandra could only watch helplessly as Amber gave a final adjustment to the harness. She looked ready, so Sandra straddled the teenage boy and allowed his cock to slide up her pussy. She lay motionless on him while Tiffany moved up behind her. Then she steeled herself for the assault as the well-greased rubber cock probed at her virgin ass hole.

"Go," Sam suddenly yelled and the teenage girl lunged forward so that several inches of the fake cock pushed into Sandra's virgin bum. "More, hurry up, I want that thing buried in her ass and I want her reamed out good while Richard fucks her pussy. Now, go again," he urged, and Tiffany did her best to comply. This was her second time at sodomizing a woman as she had earlier fucked the black woman Cassandra in the ass. Now, she knew what she had to do. Amber pulled several inches of the dildo out of Sandra's ass and then pushed forward again with all her might. She could hear Sandra groan and stifle a scream as most of the dildo ended up in her bottom. One more thrust and the whole thing was buried to the hilt.

Now, get going, fuck that bum, ream it out good and hard or you'll be back on the saw horse for a long time." Sam threats galvanized the teenage girl into action and she quickly began fucking just as hard and fast as she had with Cassandra. For the first few moments of the assault on her ass, Sandra thought she was going to die from the pain. Despite the fact that the rubber dick had been well oiled which allowed at least some of it to slide into her untouched bottom quite easily, when Tiffany forced the last couple of inches into her it was very painful. In addition there was the embarrassment and shame of being bum fucked. What made it worse was that it being done by a teenage girl while a teenage boy fucked her in the cunt. Never in her life, could Sandra have imagined something like this happening to her.

A few more hard thrusts by Tiffany and Sandra's bum loosened up a bit and the bum fucking became less painful. At least physically. However, the feelings of humiliation would remain for a long time. Then, as the teenage girl continued to ravish her ass as energetically and forcefully as she could. Richard's cock fucked her cunt so hard she thought she could almost feel the two intruders meeting each other against the soft tissue that divided them. However, despite it all, Sandra began to feel some sexual excitement. She couldn't believe it. To get turned on by something like this was truly sick, but yet it was really beginning to happen. Suddenly Richard's cock began to feel really good. As he pounded away at her cunt it began to hit all the right places and the dildo fucking her bum now slid in and out of her quite easily and it was too was beginning to feel better. She suddenly started kissing him passionately so that their tongues entwined.

Sandra, she found herself fucking herself wildly first on Richard's hard cock and then she'd push her ass up to meet the thrusts of Tiffany's dildo. It seemed automatic and she couldn't help herself. The pair of teenagers fucked her through one orgasm and then another one before Sandra felt Richard's cock suddenly explode in her cunt. She collapsed on him while an exhausted Tiffany collapsed on her back with the rubber dick still buried in her ass.

"Well, I see you enjoyed your first bum fuck," Sandra could hear Sam's amused voice commenting as she, Amber, and Richard began to stir. It seemed mocking to her and Sandra was tempted to reply with some sharp retort but then decided that wouldn't be very smart as it would probably earn her another bike ride. Instead she said nothing. She felt Tiffany slowly pull the dildo out of her ass. As she did, the camera men moved in and filmed her widely stretched bum as it slowly begin to take back its original shape.

"Don't worry, since you enjoyed it so much, I'll make sure it'll be the first of many." Sam laughed. After all, my clients love to see a prim and proper mature woman like you continually humiliated and abused by a couple of teenagers so maybe next time I'll have Tiffany ream your pussy with a big dildo while Richards fucks your ass.

"Now, let's see whose next," Sam said.

CHARLOTTE LOSES HER VIRGINITY

He turned his attention to the others, mainly Charley, Charlotte and Lilly who knelt naked on a mattress waiting for their chance to perform.

"Okay, you three get going, start working on pretty little Charlotte. Do it just like I told you. Lilly, you can start eating her pussy while she sucks Charlie's big cock to hardness. You oughta be used to eating little girl pussy by now, just like Charlotte is used to sucking on big cocks. Now she's gonna know what it's like to fucked by one," Sam laughed as the trio hurried to obey. Bicycle rides work wonders, he mused as the mature man and woman hurried to obey his commands. A few days ago they would had never even thought about having sex with any girl, let alone the petit Negro girl who was their best friends' daughter. Now look at them. They were preparing to abuse the poor black girl and take her virginity. My viewers are gonna love this.

Charlotte quickly lay on her back with her legs widely spread and pulled up against her pert little tits so that her unused teeny slit was on display. Lilly immediately moved between them. She knew that she was going to help Charlie take Charlotte's virginity and she was horrified at the idea. Not only was it sick and perverted to help a grown man fuck the petit girl she'd known most of her life, she would also have to suck Charlie's cock and he was the husband of her best friend. Still, she told herself, it wasn't as bad as when she had helped Rob take her own daughter's virginity. It had been truly sickening to watch as Susan's unused pussy had slid slowly down the cock of her best friend's husband and then see her sweet, innocent daughter fuck the man. The next day she watched as Susan sucked Charley off and then rode his big dick as well.

That had been after only two bike rides, now after being forced to take several more she didn't hesitate to bury her face in the girl's pussy. She was soon licking and sucking at her cunt and rubbing her clit with her fingers. Meanwhile Charlie knelt with his legs on either side of the girl's head so that his cock and balls dangling right over the girl's face. As Charlotte began sucking on his dick and playing with his balls, he had a ring side view of Cassandra working on the girl's cunt. He could see it was already wet and shining with juices and he could feel the poor girl moaning around his erect organ as Lilly expertly finger fucked her.

"Okay, Charlie, don't be shy, try some of that sweet chocolate pussy just like you did with Susan," Sam's voice could be heard encouraging them. Charlie knew better than to show even the slightest resistance so as Lilly pulled back, he put his tongue out and began licking at Charlotte's slit. It was already hot and wet thanks to Lilly's work but he began licking and sucking at it like there was no tomorrow.

"That's it eat that girl out good and Lilly, you can scoot around and help little Charlotte suck Charlie's cock but first I want you to give him a really nice French kiss with lots of tongue. Lilly looked at Charlie as the man pulled his face out of Charlotte's pussy. She didn't want to do this but she knew she had to. She nodded at the man and shrugged her shoulders then pushed her face against his. Sam made them kiss for several moments, their tongues entwined and their mouths full of the taste of Charlotte's pussy juices. He also had Lilly push her big tits into Charlie's mouth so that he could lick and suck on her long brown nipples.

"Okay, get behind Charlie and help Charlotte suck his dick. That thing's so big she can barely get her hand around it and she can only take some of its huge head into her mouth."

The Oriental woman quickly obeyed and within seconds she was crouched down at Susan's head and watched as the petit black girl licked and sucked at the huge purple head of Charlie's cock. That was about all the poor girl could manage but she was doing her best to take more into her mouth.

"You said you were tired of eating girls' pussies so now I'm giving you the chance to sample some cock so get busy and do it really good or you may never get another chance.

As Lilly watched the poor black girl valiantly working on Charlie's cock, she felt disgusted and thought the whole scenario was too sick to even consider but here she was taking a big part in a three way involving her friends' daughter and another friends' husband.

Lilly reached out and grasped Charlie's cock trying to avoid contact with his big naked ass but that proved impossible. Her face continually rubbed against his bum cheeks as she maneuvered herself around to be able to share his cock with Charlotte. She thought it was quite embarrassing and shameful.

Sam noticed this and thought about the possibilities of having Lilly give some of the men and boys rim jobs. I bet after another bike ride she'd lick their asses really good while her daughter sucked them off and fucked them. Yes, my viewers will really love seeing something like that but it'll have to wait for later. Right now her job is to help Charlie fuck Charlotte's tiny unused teenage pussy.

Lilly remained crouched down beside Charlotte with her face pressed against Charlie's ass, she saw the girl's mouth stretched wide in her attempts to hold the man's cock in her tiny mouth. It was so full of it, she looked like a squirrel with cheeks puffed out from a mouthful of nuts. She desperately wanted to say "enough's enough" and flee the room. However, she knew even the slightest hesitation or show of reluctance was grounds for punishment so she did as the Voice ordered.

"That's it stroke it, play with his balls so his big cock will be ready for Charlotte's tight, virgin pussy," Sam's voice could be heard directing the scene. Lilly did as he ordered. She reached out and grasped Charlie's dick. For a moment she stroked it and tickled the man's balls while the girl continued sucking on its head. She realized it was quite big but not as big as her husbands. Mike's was huge. Then she pulled it out of Charlotte's mouth, gave it a couple of strokes and heard Charlie grunt and moan as she put it in her own mouth and began to suck it.

Due to experience and a bigger mouth than Charlotte's, she took several inches of the hard, fat organ into her mouth. Lilly sucked it for a couple of minutes while the black girl sucked and licked his balls. Then she let Charlotte suck on it while she took his balls in her mouth. For the next few minutes the woman and girl continued to work on Charlie's dick while he licked Charlotte's pussy. The poor girl was obviously getting very turned on by Charlie's tongue as she continually moaned and squirmed with her ass bouncing up and down in time to Charlie's probing tongue.

"Okay, enough," The Voice announced. "Let's get to the next scene."

The trio quickly obeyed. This time Lilly lay on her back and Charlotte sat on her face and stretched herself out along her body. Charlie waited with huge erection in hand while the pair positioned themselves then he moved forward so that he could fuck Charlotte doggy style while Lilly licked his balls.

Although he was sexually excited and his cock was raring to go thanks to the work of Lilly and Charlotte, he was reluctant to begin. After all, no matter how hard his cock was, he was normally as straight as an arrow guy who thought fucking his friend's daughter was really sick. Still, he reasoned. Fucking the virgin pussy of a sweet, innocent girl like Charlotte was much better than taking another bike ride. Anything was better than that and he feared another one so he promised himself to perform so well Sam would be satisfied with his efforts.

As Charlie knelt down and aimed his cock between Charlotte's spread legs, he could see the face of Lilly looking up at him just inches from the girl's pussy. She didn't look too distressed which was good because he didn't want to piss off Sam by taking too long to begin fucking the girl. He felt a little bit better when the Oriental woman whispered to him. "I know it's sick but we gotta do it so just do it and get it over with or Sam'll punish us again."

To proof her point, while staring up at Charlie's cock which was only inches from her face and Charlotte's waiting pussy, she deliberately pulled the girl down so that her pussy was right on her face. Then she pulled its pussy lips apart and ran her tongue up and down the slit that already glistened with juices.

"Just do it," she told Charlie.

Charlie nodded and moved in closer yet. He was wondering what poor Charlotte was thinking and he prepared to take her virginity. Maybe relief to be fucked by a cock instead of having to eat pussy suck off the men? That's what his daughters said. Tess claimed although she didn't like fucking and sucking off the men, it was better than playing lesbian love with the woman. His other daughter, Tina complained about having to eat pussy all the time and said, she would gladly fuck and suck the men instead. That's probably what poor Charlotte is thinking too, after all, up until now, Sam made her continually eat out all the women interspersed with some 69ing with the men.

That's exactly what Charlotte was thinking. Even though she thought the idea of Charlie fucking her was horrible, it was much better than eating pussy all the time. At least this was some kind of normal, she reasoned as she waited for Charlie to fuck her. His cock was so huge, she wondered if it would fit but then she had seen her friend Susan fucking big cocks and she wasn't much bigger than her.

When Charlie moved in to fuck the tiny Negro girl, Lilly was ready for his cock. When it neared Charlotte's pussy, she grabbed it and guided it towards its unused entrance. She could feel Charlie's cock throb as she held it with one hand and pulled Charlotte's pussy open with the other. Thanks to all the sucking and licking, the girl's slit was wet and the big head of Charlie's cock was able to gain entrance.

Much to her disgust, Lilly had a perfect view of everything. She saw how Charlie stopped once his cock head had parted the girl's pussy lips and just held himself still. Lilly knew he was trying to take it easy on the girl which was fine but she hoped his hesitant actions wouldn't cause them punishment.

"Come on Charlie, just do it, she was telling herself when Charlie suddenly pulled his dick back out and then pushed it back again. Lilly continued to hold the girl's pussy lips open as Charlie's cock began to invade more of the girl's cunt. With the head firmly in Charlie pushed harder and Lilly was able to watch something she thought she would never witness. The busting of a girl's hymen.

There were flicks of blood as his cock pushed past that barrier and deeper into the girl's cunt with each thrust. Lilly could hear the girl moan and feel her body shake with each thrust of Charlie's cock. It fit so tight, part of the pussy skin and outer lips were pulled back each time he pulled back. Then he would push himself deep into the girl's cunt. When Lilly felt Charlotte struggle a bit as inch by inch the big dick invaded her pussy for the first time, she gripped the girl's slim hips and held her tight so that she was immobile and unable to escape. When she saw that every inch of the dick was now embedded in the girl, she released her and her small body began to bounce back and forth in time to the man's thrusts.

"Lilly, you enjoying the sight of Charlie's big cock ravishing that tight pussy." Sam laughed. "It looks as if he's in to the hilt so why don't you help him out by sucking on his balls."

Immediately Lilly set to work. While Charlie's big cock fucked Charlotte's cunt, she wrapped her lips around his ball sack that dangled almost right on her face and began to suck them into her mouth. She could hear Charlie groan and saw his thrusts quicken at her actions. Lilly figured the man couldn't last much longer and she was right. He suddenly stiffened and his cock exploded into Charlotte's cunt. He collapsed on her for a moment and then pulled his deflated cock out of the girl's freshly fucked pussy. Along with it came strands of his com which landed on Lilly's face with a plop. She was sickened but she knew the worst was yet to come.

"Okay, get your tongue in there and clean out the girl's pussy." came Sam's orders. "But first, clean off Charlie's dick." Lilly knew better than to disobey. With Charlie still kneeling over her face she took his limp dick into her mouth and used her tongue to clean off the last traces of his sperm mixed with Charlotte's juices off his cock. Then she pushed her tongue into Charlotte's still gaping pussy and began cleaning it out as well.

"You did pretty good Lilly," Sam announced. "Maybe the next time I'll get you to help both Charlie and Rob to fuck Charlotte then Charlotte'll help them fuck you."

SUSAN TAKES MIKE'S BIG COCK

Mike was still reeling with the horror of watching Charlie and Lilly take his daughter's virginity. However, despite visions of Charlie's cum oozing from Charlotte's freshly fucked cunt while Lilly licked it, he didn't have much time to worry about. He was paired with the big titted Amber and Susan, the petit Oriental girl and he knew Sam expected a good performanc. He lay naked on his back while the two girls knelt between his legs and worked on his cock and balls for a bit. They took turns sucking it with each of them trying to get as much of the big, black dick into their mouths as they could. They also sucked and licked at his ball sack. Sometimes they each sucked on one of his big balls at the same time. Then they would each try to stuff both of them at once into their mouths.

Then Amber got up and sat on his face in a 69 position so he could eat her out and prepare her pussy for his big cock. Susan kept kneeling between his legs and sucking his dick. It looked really huge in her tiny hands so Sam had her make some comparisons for the camera.

First he had her show the camera how big its girth was by trying to grasp it completely with one hand. Despite her valiant efforts, her fingers couldn't touch each other when they tried to encircle it, so Sam had her use two hands while she slowly licked the top of its huge head and swept her tongue across its one eyed slit. Then he told her to hold it with her hands on top of each other like a baseball grip and the camera recorded how several inches still stuck out over the top of her hand. She licked the huge head again while holding it like that and then rubbed it against the tiny pink nipples of her small breasts. For a final, Susan placed the huge cock against her skinny arm to show the viewers how it was not only as big as her arm but almost as long.

As Amber felt Mike's tongue working on her pussy while she watched Susan display how big Mike's dick was, she wondered if she would be able to take the huge organ. She had already fucked Henry and Charlie a few times and she thought their cocks were big but Mike's was even bigger yet. That thing's so big it'll never fit, she thought but she also realized that it was going to happen because refusal was out of the question. The bike rides had taught absolute obedience was a must no matter how disgusting or impossible a task seemed.

While Susan was made to display the dick's huge size to the cameras, she was also wondering how she could manage to fit that huge thing into her tight pussy. She had been fucked by Rob who took her virginity with his big dick while her mother helped and watched, and she had also been fucked by Charlie. She had thought both times their big cocks would destroy her pussy but she had managed to take them both and survive but now she was gonna have to take an even bigger one. This one will probably totally destroy my poor pussy, she worried. She fed some of the huge organ into Amber's open mouth and watched her struggle to swallow a couple of inches of it. Then she licked and sucked on the big hairy ball sack beneath it.

Her friend was still sitting on Mike's face but now she was stretched out along his body so both of them could continue to suck and stroke his organ.

When Mike began the movie with the girls, he thought it would be impossible to get hard enough to the job after watching Charley fuck his daughter but the soft hands and hardworking tongues of the two teenagers quickly began getting him erect. Fuck, he fumed as the girls' worked their magic on his dick. It's so sick and disgusting. Charlie just fucked my daughter's virginity away and now I'm getting ready to fuck one of his girls. His tongue ate the Amber's cunt until it was sopping wet, then the teenager got off his face, straddled his torso and slowly let his huge organ slide up into her pussy. Meanwhile, Susan sat on his face so Mike could lick her pussy while he fucked Tess.

As Mike's big cock slid up inside her, Amber thought her pussy had never felt so full. It felt absolutely stuffed with the big Black dick and she was surprised she had taken it all so easy. She began bouncing up and down on the man as hard and fast as she could, making her big tits flop and bounce in time to her rhythm She realized that despite her misgivings, it wasn't as bad as she thought. It's just like fucking Henry and Rob, only their cocks weren't quiet as big, she told herself. Meanwhile the petit Susan sat on Mike's face and ground her pussy against his thrusting tongue. However, as she watched Amber wildly fuck the man she was still very worried about having to take that gigantic organ inside her petit body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.