Sex Du Jour - Cover

Sex Du Jour

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 19

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A horny and lewd couple has sex in a forest while on their way to the beach.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Nudism  

Each day I wake up, I expect myself to be entirely dead. I know that this might sound scary and intimidating to you, but it is the real and veritable truth. I don't know where I am going anymore. I don't know what will come and be of me in life. It is either I kill—or I get killed. I was only seventeen years old when I first became a prostitute. An underage, you might think right yeah, and I really was immature and babyish then. Being a streetwalker during night is not something I foresaw myself doing and pulling off zealously and laboriously in my forthcoming days; it is something that befall and hit me—suddenly, abruptly, and all out of nowhere.

The night before she made it clear as regards what my life was going to be; Tawny was ravishing and enchanting in a silk brown red dress that streamed and flowed all the way down to her feet. Asides from this, she had her hair curled and done up nicely and attractively. Her skin was flawless, if not irreproachable and guileless; her eyes were brilliantly shining and bedazzling.

"Where are we going tonight mother?" This was my question; quietly-posed, well-spoken out and calmly expressed what's more.

"Tonight you will meet the Secret Order, my love. This is what you were born to become; this is what you have been raised up to be in life. Come with me, and I will show you your truest destiny."

The Secret Order has been existence for nine centuries now. It started somewhere unknown in Europe; its mission and obligation being to undo all the myths and fables that Incubi and Succubae had pulled off and effected about in the very alarmed minds and conscious of the people at this particular time. The supernatural in human disguise; mankind's worst ever enemy. Even humans that were in cooperation and allegiance with them shared their same fate and omen. And rumor is it that a woman called Merlyn Shale founded and discovered the Secret Order itself...

On a warm, bright, and sunny day, Merlyn and her two sisters, Candia and Bridling, sat by the gate and entrance of their small town of Yearling, chatting and conversing and discussing to themselves, when lo, a gentleman; strong, fine-looking, and exceedingly gorgeous; halted and paused by their way to ask for direction and guidance to a lodge where he might hither dwell during his stay in the town. The man was so tremendously handsome and seductive that none of the three sisters could even think possible or even dare to take their eyes off him. He had long, straight, thicket-like golden hair and shiny emerald greenly eyes that were indeed dazzling and overwhelming to look at. As the gentleman, Harris, it is speculated and believed to be his human name, had agreed and consented to reside at the sisters' family inn for two weeks at a very fair and affordable price, the two cutely sisters (apart from Merlyn) became exceedingly happy and even made arrangements and plans to set up circumstances in which they might take turns to sleep and dance sex in his bed.

Not only was Harris sexy and come-hither kiss and lie down with me provocative. He was known to stand and pose naked by the window of the inn high up the street, even sitting on it at times so that the chattering women down there would peek up and glance straight at his buck-unclothed form and shapeliness. He slept with every maiden above twenty-one years old in the town, over a hundred of them, some being married women, some being widowed gentlewomen, and others being nuns or those that were solely known to be the most pious in all of Yearling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.