Sex Du Jour - Cover

Sex Du Jour

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A horny and lewd couple has sex in a forest while on their way to the beach.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Nudism  

My goodness. Stian and I are inside our motor car, left high and dry in the lurch in this immense, incessant traffic jam and I in all my earnestness and from the very bona fides of my heart don't know when it will be that we will have to hook it from all this awful, yucky ilk of mess. Yeah. It may likely and perchance take a large amount of time before our automobile and all those that are on the highway with us get to make just even the tiniest iota or whim of a move. Duh!

While checking out on me serenely and composedly, Stian gets his hand as far as my skirt beneath and starts to caress and rub and pet my sugary, taken aback and caught-on-the-hop pussy or cunt with his bulky, attractive, and practiced hands. Yeah. Every time before he fucks and has intercourse with me, he continently does this to make and get ready my body up. And I adore it. Spinksy!

"Arghhh," I moan and sigh out as he stirs his fingers in and out of me, pleasuring and tingling me such that I cannot help but glow and flush about with tickled-pink excitement and rip-roaring, electrifying pleasure. Goodness. This is damn sensational and stimulating. I know what come off next.

Having whizzed and tore down the fly of his jeans kecks or pants, he caresses and fondles and pets his heavy but flaccid, slack like cock with one hand, the other one amusing itself and romping and sporting about with my saccharine, honeyed pussy. Yeah. The sensations are all charming and silver-toned resembling.

As I observe his plonker or giant schlong gets and straightens itself up, I am knocked senseless and out of breath at just that excellent and brilliant sighting. I can't accept it as the authentic and veritable truth. That gigantic, sweet-smelling dick is all mine. All for me to take immense pleasure from and relish myself with. Yeah. Sex is topping and fantastic indeed, don't you shake hands and nod your head with me on that one?

"Good," Stian bleats out loud and feasts his eyes upon me, letting go his hands from my thrilled, elated vulva after giving it one masterly class and mega awesome poke and nudge. Then he jacks in his tongue out of his mouth, lapping and brushing his lips with his tongue before he at last expresses to me, "Take a seat on top of my dick, Ragnhild, will you? You are all welcome and endorsed to regale and make use of it in giving pleasure to your jolly, cock-a-hoop pussy—just as you feel like."

Wow. Wasn't that just great and fantastic? I regard and view it as being that way in my overview and way of looking at things. I don't know about you. Duh!

Just as I plant myself on top of Stian, position my clitoris and vagina on his jumbo and bulky cock, waxen as a whey-faced sleet of snow, cloying and very much sugary to plonk into my vagina, I moan and sigh out piercingly, all groggy and reeling but on cloud nine all thanks to this top secret, unseen and covered undertaking of ours. Our auto-wheels has got jet-black comparable-to tinged and tinctured windows, making whatever thing that we do inside our car here very conspiratorial and hush-hush principally just to the two of us. That is just awesome the-dog's-bollocks, don't you agree with me? Duh!

Stian's dick is too pleasing and delightful. I could devour and munch it with my vagina all day long. Yeah, I could do all that. And so much more if doable. While I graze and hoover it, shutting my eyes and opening them momentarily whenever I am incapacitated and transfixed with deep enjoyment and delectation, I shed soft, mild tears, and sing out to myself sensitively and delicately, "Yeah, Stian ... you are so sweet ... you are so sweet, my love."

Before I am enlightened and even well-briefed about it, he hits and notches up his climax and big O too quickly and rapid than I myself, toppling and capsizing over overspills and spillages and leakages of semen into me while moaning and whining to himself, and I orgasm just next after him, inhaling and exhaling heavily and breathlessly. The gridlock traffic is ending now, it appears, as is suggested and evinced by the noisy and strong and booming droning and tearing of vehicles about us. Shit! We must have choked the lane, right? Someone is already hooting and beeping the hornet of his car behind us!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.