A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 35: Easter

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35: Easter - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

March 1978

On Easter morning we went to the sunrise service. I liked this one best because it had the best Gospel reading. Mom was happy that I had gone to church on Good Friday and Easter. I wasn’t planning on going to communion, but I was sure she was hoping I would change my mind. But there was no chance of that.

When we arrived home, I called Birgit to wish her «Glad Påsk» - I had looked that up. She was excited to hear from me. I asked if she had talked to Melanie. She had, but said it would be best if I talked to her on Monday. We told each other we loved each other and hung up. The calls were too short, but I was spending a good chunk of my pay on phone calls.

The extended family started arriving around 1:30pm. Grandma and Grandpa were first, and then my mom’s brothers and sisters arrived over the next hour. Vickie’s family arrived last. She saw me and gave me a radiant smile and went to put her coat down in my dad’s office along with all the others.

I put my plan into action and changed into my trunks and got in the pool. I swam a few laps and then just trod water in the deep end for a bit. After that, I did some dives off the low diving board. About this time a couple of my cousins joined me in the pool, along with Stephanie and Jeff. I grabbed a water polo net and ball and put them in the pool.

We started tossing the ball around and shooting at the net. It wasn’t a formal game. So far my plan was working, since Vickie wasn’t in the pool. There was lots of horseplay and there was a regular rotation of cousins, aunts, and uncles in the pool. I knew eventually Vickie would end up in the pool.

She did. And fortunately, out of deference to grandma, everyone was wearing conservative one-piece suits. Well, everyone except my cousin Joy who had on a bikini. She was stacked and had her current boyfriend, Al, with her. He was 6’2” and built like a linebacker, which was pretty typical for Joy’s boyfriends.

Vickie came by me several times, always flashing a smile, and had a twinkle in her eye. Stephanie was right. She was cute and she did have a nice body. She had dirty blonde hair, a slim figure, medium-sized breasts, long, muscular legs, and shocking blue eyes. She eventually joined the horseplay and managed to bump me a few times. The third time I noticed her nipples were hard. I wondered if that was because of me, or something else.

A few more of those bumps, and I decided it was time to get out of the pool. I went to my bathroom to rinse off in the shower. I was in the shower when the door from Jeff’s room opened. He had a habit of picking the lock on the door to come in when he wanted to. Of course, he would have complained had I done the same thing.

“Jeff, get out! I’m not done. The door was locked!”

“It’s not Jeff,” answered a girlish giggle.

“Vickie, this isn’t funny! Out!”

Fortunately, the bathtub/shower combo had frosted glass doors.

“You’re avoiding me.”

“What are you talking about? I was in the pool. I just got out. Now I’m rinsing off. Then I’ll be out. Please get out.”

“I’ll wait here,” she giggled.

“Vickie, we’ll get in trouble. What if someone comes looking for you?”

“They won’t.”

“What do you want?” I asked, knowing full well what she wanted.

“You know what I want. I wrote you the note. You read it, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Vickie, I did. But you’re my cousin.”

“So? It’s not like we’d get married or anything. I just want you to teach me about sex.”

“Can we compromise? I’ll tell you about it?”

“Not the same.”

“Vickie, why me? Why now?”

“Because you have experience. You’re my cousin. You’re nice. I know you won’t laugh at me. I bet you’re good at it. And I think you’re cute! As for why now? Because I’m fifteen and I want to know how everything works.”

“Vickie, please, can we talk about it?”

“Sure. Come out of the shower and talk to me.”

“Can you wait in my bedroom? Let me get dressed.”

“Nah, it will be more fun if you just come out now!” she giggled. “I want to see.”

“Vickie, come on.”

“Come out and talk to me.”

I shut off the water. She had me trapped and wasn’t going to let me get out of this. Fine. It’s not like I hadn’t been naked in front of a girl before. After all, I had even walked down to dinner with the Spencers naked. I decided she could have her cheap thrill.

I opened the sliding door to climb out of the tub and promptly tripped over the side of the tub. Vickie was leaning against the counter with her bathing suit on the floor next to her. I quickly got up, grabbed a towel from the rack, and wrapped it around me.

She was laughing.

“What are you doing?” I asked, crossly.

“Don’t you like what you see?” she said, saucily.

Oh, I did, and that was the problem. She had fantastic breasts which were firm and round, nicely flared hips, and a small patch of tangled pubic hair that matched the hair on her head. That was the sight that caused me to stumble out of the tub.

“You’re beautiful. But you need to put your suit on.”

“I hardly got a look at you and you got to see everything! Please take off your towel.”

“If I do, will you get dressed and come talk to me?”

“Yes.”

I dropped the towel and stood there.

“Very nice. But I want to see that thing at full size. Doesn’t count otherwise!”

“That wasn’t our deal.”

“I want to see everything. It has to be big to count.”

“Why?”

“Because that means you think I’m sexy and want to do it with me.”

“You can be sexy without me wanting to do it with you.”

“Why are you being so difficult?”

“Because I don’t think this is a good idea. Come on, let’s go talk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.