A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 34: Spring Break

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34: Spring Break - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

March 1978

For the first three of weeks of March, the usual pattern continued, at least for the most part. Jennifer sat with us at lunch and was cordial to me. We hadn’t talked and it was really gnawing at me. Melanie counseled patience. Because I couldn’t do anything else, I’d simply have to be patient.

I had my tutoring sessions with Melanie, played chess with Mary, messed around with her a few times, and went on double-dates with Pete, Melanie, and Anna. And of course, dinners at Becky’s.

Anna and I had settled into a dating relationship that involved a bit of kissing, some hand-holding, and the occasional touch of her breasts outside her clothes. It seemed to me that she thought we had pushed things too far that night with Pete and Melanie and had backed off. That was fine. I was OK with just going out with her. The four of us were becoming very close. I enjoyed spending time with Pete as well.

The one thing that had changed was Kellie. She stopped sitting at our table and was sitting with a group of 8th graders. She really had shown interest just long enough to get what she wanted. She somehow knew that she couldn’t just come up to me and ask for what she wanted. She had to play her cards right. And she had.

I never did ask Mary about my suspicions. I suspected that she had given Kellie tips on how to get me to have sex with her. I actually appreciated that. I had once told Jennifer that I didn’t have sex on the first date. And I thought that was a good policy. I’m sure I’d run into a circumstance where it wasn’t, but that would be my default.

Joyce did get her driving license and had arranged to drive to the dance she’d asked me to. She would pick me up and bring me home. I appealed to Dad and got special permission to be out until midnight for the dance. Mom objected, but because Dad had already said yes, it was a go.

Strangely, I got invited to the turnabout dance by Bethany Krajick, the one cheerleader from who I would accept an invitation. Well, Kathy Will, of course, but I didn’t expect her to ask me in my lifetime. Bethany was a Freshman like me. She said that she’d make all the plans. I just needed to be ready at 4pm on the 7th.

When I saw Becky on Sundays, we made love on two occasions. It was as intense and erotic as the first time, but without the blood and pain. I still hadn’t talked to her about Kellie or about my dates with Anna or my trysts with Mary. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Becky continued to do whatever she could to move the relationship forward to what she saw as the only possible conclusion. She had done everything but select a china pattern, or so it seemed. Several times I tried to say something, but always stopped because I was afraid of losing her.

The week before Spring break, several things happened.

On Monday, at tutoring, Melanie told me that Michelle would be at her house for the entire week, starting on Saturday. Could I come to dinner Saturday? I was sure I could. She said I should clear my calendar for the week, though she understood I would probably go to church on Good Friday and Easter Sunday.

On Tuesday, Mary told me she needed to talk. We found a spot that was quiet enough and she told me she was going to start dating someone. I immediately got the picture.

“I’ve had lots of fun with you,” I told her “I can’t say I won’t miss it, but I understand. I hope you’ll still hang out with us and play chess with me.”

She gave me a bear hug and a kiss and said “Thanks for being so nice about it!”

On Wednesday, I got a call from Anna right after school asking if we could have a solo date. She wanted to talk with me. I told her that was fine. She said her parents would drop her off at my house and pick her up from there. We agreed on April 1st, because I’d be busy during Spring Break and her family would be busy for Easter.

On Thursday, Mom announced that we were hosting Easter dinner this year because her sister wasn’t feeling up to it. That meant Vickie would be at my house. But that meant I might be able to stay away from her. Maybe I’d just stay in the pool the entire time I wasn’t eating or helping Mom with whatever she needed.

On Friday I called Becky and told her that I wouldn’t be able to have dinner the next two weeks. She wasn’t happy about that. I told her with Palm Sunday, Good Friday and Easter, and dinner with my relatives, it was just not possible. I didn’t tell her about Michelle.

Work Saturday was like usual, but with no lunch date. Sitting there eating my sandwich alone drove home just how badly I had screwed up. I missed Jennifer so much, but I couldn’t do anything about it at this point. The only solace I had was that I got to sit next to her in the cafeteria. But we still weren’t friends again.

Once I finished lunch I quickly got in a better mood. I was going to see Michelle and that was going to be fun. I could have a good time with her and not worry about her falling in love with me. I knew she liked me a lot, but Melanie reassured me that it was purely platonic.

When I got home I showered, put on some nice but not dressy clothes, grabbed some rubbers that I didn’t think I’d need, and waited for Melanie to pick me up. She arrived right around 3:15pm, alone.

“Where’s Michelle?”

“She just got to my house when I was leaving. Worried she wasn’t here?”

“No, just figured she’d come along.”

“I didn’t want your mom to be suspicious. Mom talked to your mom and you can stay until 11:00pm so long as we’re in our house by 9:00pm. I figured that wouldn’t be an issue.”

“Cool.”

We arrived at the Spencers’ house and went inside. A whirling ball of blonde energy enveloped me.

After I recovered from that hug I said “Hi, Michelle!”

“Hi, Michelle? Hi, Michelle? You don’t see me for months and that’s all I get?”

I pulled her tightly to me and kissed her.

“Much better!” she cooed.

Melanie got drinks for us and we sat on the couch. Michelle and I caught up. We had talked on the phone a few times, but only for a few minutes. She was doing well in school, had been on a few dates but hadn’t found a guy she wanted to go steady with. And most definitely no sex.

“I’m trying to change my reputation. Elizabeth is helping by saying that the rumors aren’t true. And I haven’t let a guy do anything other than a kiss goodnight so far. We’re making progress, but it’s slow. People have stopped talking about me so much. Of course, Elizabeth has been through half the football team and most of the baseball team at this point.”

“Whoa!”

“Yeah. I think she’s decided that she’s going to screw every jock in the school. I don’t know why. She’s enjoying herself, but she also got gonorrhea when she made a dumb decision about not using condoms.”

Melanie must have seen the look on my face.

“Steve, you’ve been lucky so far. Really, your only risk was Mary, but you always used condoms with her.”

Oops. I hoped that one incident wasn’t a problem. But I knew she had used condoms with every other guy before me, so it should be OK. I’d have to think about that one.

“Well, you weren’t a virgin, and neither was Jennie.”

I figured it was safe to use the name because Melanie already knew and Michelle didn’t know who that was and wouldn’t violate my confidence anyway.

“That’s true. But I’m pretty sure both of us are OK. Jennie hadn’t had sex in 5 years and Stan and I were both virgins.”

Michelle chimed in “This is really depressing talk, Melanie.”

“You raised it by talking about your twin sister!”

“Girls, this could be a real mood killer!”

Melanie laughed, “What mood? We’re just sitting here drinking Cokes.”

“I’m sorry,” I said with a silly grin, “I didn’t realize Michelle came here to drink Cokes and discuss VD. I thought she was here for other reasons.”

Melanie laughed, “To see me, of course! Do you think she’s here for you? Sure. She came all this way to see a dumb boy!”

“A dumb boy who gave her multiple orgasms and then had anal sex right in front of her!”

“True.”

“Not so dumb after all, am I.”

“Steve, the dumbest lineman on the football team can probably screw decently. It doesn’t take a lot of brains. Besides, I taught you everything you know!”

“Not true. Jennie taught me about kissing a girl after she gave me a blowjob. And how to screw. And how to eat pussy.”

“OK. OK. I get it.”

Michelle was laughing listening to the two of us. “You guys are really bad!”

Melanie got up and started towards the stairs, looked over her shoulder, and said, “I’m going to turn on the sauna.”

Michelle and I were sitting on the couch. She slid closer to me and I put my arm around her. She put her head on my shoulder.

“I don’t want to assume anything,” I said. “You’re OK with messing around?”

“Yes. That’s why I wanted to visit Melanie. I wanted a chance to be with you again. I really had fun last time. Not to mention that wild thing you and Melanie did.”

“No repeats on that. I’m not really interested. Besides, Melanie is off-limits. She’s with Pete. And I’m pretty sure you weren’t interested in that ‘wild thing’ even if I was.”

She didn’t say anything, just snuggled closer.

Melanie came back downstairs and saw us. “What a cute couple.”

We both stuck our tongues out at her.

“Mister, I am going to hold you both to that if you’re not careful.”

I laughed. Michelle made a face. Same old Melanie.

We finished our Cokes and headed up to the sauna. I asked Michelle if I could help her take off her clothes and she said that she would like that. We got to the sauna and Melanie quickly stripped and went in.

I slowly unbuttoned Michelle’s blouse and pushed it off her shoulders. I unhooked her bra releasing her firm breasts. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper, then pushed them down. She stepped out. I quickly removed my own clothes and we went into the sauna where Melanie had the steam going.

She was sitting on the rightmost towel. I chose the leftmost and Michelle sat between us. We just sat in the sauna and enjoyed the steam. There was a little conversation, but not much. Eventually, Michelle scooted closer to me and I put my arm around her.

Her body felt good against mine. The sweat and steam made us a bit slippery which was nice. I moved my hand from her shoulder to her side and then cupped her left breast. She sighed contentedly and snuggled as close as she could. Her right hand went to my lap to fondle my semi-hard dick.

Semi-hard only for a moment, that is. A little direct attention and I was fully erect. She giggled and gently stroked me. I used my fingers to tweak her nipple and twisted my head for a kiss, which she gave me. A second kiss involved tongues. I moved my hand back to her shoulder and she took her hand from my lap.

Melanie was watching the whole time. That’s actually why I stopped. I wasn’t sure I should be doing this in front of her now that she was with Pete.

“Don’t stop on my account.”

Michelle and I looked at each other, shrugged, and put our hands back where they had been. There was no urgency, just gentle strokes. We had plenty of time and we both savored the moment.

“What does a girl have to do to get in on this?”

I moved my hand again, suddenly, which caused Michelle to let go of me and look at me with confusion.

“Melanie Spencer, you’re with Pete.”

“He won’t mind. I talked to him.”

“I mind,” I said. “I am so not doing anything with my friend’s girlfriend.”

“Why not? It’s not like we haven’t done it before! And the first time we did it I was with Stan.”

“Melanie, this is way different. Michelle, do you mind if I talk to Melanie in private?”

“That’s fine. I’ll leave.”

“No, stay. Melanie, step out with me.”

I got up and went out. I grabbed a robe and put it on and handed her one. She put it on.

“Melanie, what the heck? You know my rules. You know this is a step too far for me. I’m still a little guilty about Stan.”

“Forget Stan. I made my choice there. But I talked to Pete. He’s fine with this. It’s not a problem.”

“I told you, it’s not a problem for Pete maybe, but it’s a problem for me. Trust me, I would like nothing more than to have you right now. But I can’t. It’s not happening.”

She pouted.

“Melanie, you should have talked to me first. We talk about everything. You should have asked.”

“You’re right,” she sighed. “I’m sorry. I just thought it would be fun to repeat what happened last time. I do know you. You were uncomfortable when I gave you a sexy hug and kiss a few months ago. I was dumb.”

“Well, dumb girl, the dumb boy has an idea, if you want to hear it.”

“What?”

“Go call your boyfriend. Get him over here.”

“Really?”

“Why not? I made out in the same room with you while you blew Pete!”

“True. By the way, what did you and Anna do?”

“Just a little necking. Our relationship hasn’t gotten past second base, and that was exactly one time. And only above the waist.”

“I’m going to call Pete!”

“Good girl.”

I hung up my robe and went back into the sauna.

“So what happened?”

“I told her to go call her boyfriend and have him come over. Not her preferred solution, I guess, but it’ll keep me from having to fight her off all night!”

“True.”

“Are you OK with him joining us in the sauna? He’ll be naked, too. And see you. If not, we can just go in the guest room and entertain ourselves while they have the sauna.”

“No, I’m OK with that. He’s her boyfriend. I’ll be fine.”

“I have to warn you, she’s a bit on the wild side.”

“I know. Remember?”

“Well, it wouldn’t surprise me if she got frisky with Pete here in the sauna.”

“Oh!”

“Yeah. And if I know Melanie, she’ll get turned on and want us to do the same thing, which would turn her on even more. I was in the same room with her and Pete. The lights were out and I was necking with my date. She ended up giving Pete a blowjob. She had left the lights on but I turned them out because my date was pretty innocent. Good thing. That would have freaked her out.”

“Well, I’ve watched you and Melanie, you and Elizabeth, and then you and Melanie again. She’s watched us. In fact, we did things together with you, too. I’m OK.”

“If you get uncomfortable, just let me know. We’ll go someplace by ourselves.”

“Thanks.”

“One last thing. If I know Melanie, she might try to swap partners. You have to be firm with her if that bothers you. She’ll push and tease. I know her really well. She’s got it bad for me again for some reason. And Pete won’t be able to control her. I don’t want anyone hurt or any relationships wrecked.”

“OK. I trust you.”

“Good.”

I pulled her to me. “Want to give her a show?”

She smiled and nodded. I got down in front of her, spread her legs, and began kissing her pussy just as Melanie returned.

“Oh sure, sure, SHE gets that. But me, your teacher, your friend, your confidant, I get pushed away and told to go call my boyfriend.”

“Shut up Melanie!” I said with a mouthful of pussy.

She did, and she sat and watched while I ate Michelle to an orgasm. I got back up on the bench and hugged her. She leaned on me and gave me a kiss.

“Is Pete coming?” Michelle asked.

“Not yet,” I chuckled. “But he will be. Probably about 10 minutes after he gets here!”

Michelle giggled at that.

“He’ll be here in a few minutes,” Melanie said. “I’m going back down to wait for him.”

She left. Michelle looked up and said, “OK if I give you a blowjob?”

“I’d love that. If you take your time, we can give Melanie another show.”

“Cool.”

She sat down between my legs, turned sideways, and began kissing and licking my dick. One hand came up and grasped the bottom of my shaft and cupped my balls. She was going slow like I asked, kissing, licking, and very gentle sucking. I was enjoying the attention and stroked her hair. This went on for about 10 minutes when we heard voices outside the sauna door.

Michelle looked up at me and I nodded. She opened her mouth and slowly sucked me in. She then began bobbing up and down. I was getting closer, but there still wasn’t any urgency. She began to use her tongue on the up-strokes which brought me closer.

The door opened and Melanie and Pete walked in.

“Don’t you two ever stop?”

“You’re just jealous Melanie,” I grinned. “But Pete’s here, so you can occupy yourself now. Hi, Pete.”

“Hi, Steve.”

It was a bit weird having a guy see me getting a blowjob, but I’d had female observers several times. It wasn’t going to spoil my orgasm, that’s for sure. Michelle began bobbing in earnest.

“Very close Michelle!” I gasped.

She gently squeezed my balls which caused me to start cumming. She didn’t miss a stroke or a drop. When she sensed I was finished, she got up. I stood up, gave her a full-body hug, and gave her a deep French kiss. We battled tongues for a couple of minutes, while I felt the press of her beautiful breasts on my chest.

“Jeez, Mel, you weren’t kidding about him, were you?” Pete said, sounding like he was in awe.

“No Petey, I wasn’t. Maybe you’ll do it now that you’ve seen it so expertly demonstrated.”

“Still too much for me, Mel.”

“Then you’ll really freak out if I have him demonstrate how to do anal sex.”

“God damn it, Melanie!” I hissed.

“Mel, you’re pushing across the line again,” Pete said.

She sulked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.