A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 20: Two Strikes and You’re Out

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Two Strikes and You’re Out - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

New Year’s Eve and Day 1977

I woke up before sunrise, as was the norm during deep Winter. I really was a morning person. I wondered if I should have tried to sleep in because of a late night I was going to have, but I figured that wouldn’t work. Maybe I’d take a nap after visiting Mary. I ate breakfast, showered, and dressed.

I had moved the rubbers to my locking box. I pulled out the pictures of Birgit and Melanie and looked through them. I put them back, extracted a single condom, and locked it. I hoped Mary was happy with just one time, but I wasn’t going to be able to stay out too long.

Around 9:00am I told mom I was going out for a walk. I told her I might stop by Jim’s or Will’s house, but I’d be back by noon at the latest. I figured I’d try to nap for an hour. I walked across the field, trudging through the snow. I got to Mary’s house and rang the bell.

She opened the door and squealed “Goody!”

I hung up my coat and took off my boots. She led me to the basement again.

“Why not your room if we have the house to ourselves?”

“My bed is only for someone I love. We’re just having fun.”

Hmm, that idea had merit. Only Birgit and Melanie had been in my bed. Jennifer was welcome there of course, but I thought I might follow that rule myself. Though it wasn’t like I had a lot of opportunities to use my bed.

“Interesting,” I said.

Mary had already laid out the comforter and pillow.

“Mary, I can only stay about an hour. I hope that’s OK.”

“I figured you had limited time. Let’s get to it, then!”

“I only brought one rubber.”

“OK,” she said and pressed herself into my arms.

We exchanged a deep kiss and her hands roamed over my back. She started pulling at my clothes and I did the same. We had each other naked quickly. I squeezed her breasts and roamed my hands to her tight ass, pulling her hard against me.

I broke the kiss and said, “Can I suggest a course of action?”

“Sure!”

“You suck me, then I eat your pussy, and then we can fuck.”

I used her term, though I didn’t prefer it.

“You’re on!”

Mary maneuvered me onto the comforter and pushed me down. She wasted no time inhaling me and giving me a fantastic blowjob. When she finished, we exchanged places. I startled her by giving her a deep French kiss.

She said, “You like doing that?”

“Well, if you are willing to let me cum in your mouth, how can I object to kissing you? Doubly true since you swallow my cum!”

“You really ARE an odd guy. None of my previous guys would ever do that.”

“With a few other girls, I even ate their pussies after I came in them.”

“What?”

“Yeah. It was basically a dare from one of them, so I did it. It wasn’t that great, but I have no problem doing it, and I did it with other girls. Of course, you won’t get to experience that one.”

“True. God, that would be so sexy. What else have you done?”

Should I tell her?

“Anal, one time. That was really odd.”

“You did that?”

“Yeah, on request.”

“Would you do it again?”

“I guess if a girl asked and really wanted to, I would.”

Her look told me everything. Not her thing. I was OK with that. It wasn’t my thing, either. Once to fulfill a curiosity, sure, even though it had been Melanie’s curiosity, not mine. Mary seemed to agree with my assessment.

“Enough talk! Shut up and eat me, please!”

Her wish was my command. I kissed her neck, her breasts, and down her flat stomach to her shaved mons. I dove in with gusto and brought her to orgasm. My face was covered with the juices that had leaked. I grabbed the rubber and moved up next to her. She kissed me.

“Top or Bottom?” I asked.

“Both. I want you to do it without the rubber first. Then I’ll put the rubber on you and be on top.”

“OK. Same as last time?”

“Think you can handle 2 minutes? Even if I move and stuff?”

I had already cum once, and had decent stamina, so I figured I could. “Yes.”

“What are you waiting for?”

Good question! What WAS I waiting for?

I got between her legs, lined up, and slid slowly all the way in. When our bodies met, I started slowly pumping in and out. She put her ankles on my calves and started meeting me stroke for stroke. She felt heavenly. I was glad she wasn’t super tight or this could have been riskier than it was. The friction was perfect to build up pleasure, but not too fast. When I thought the two minutes were up, I pulled out.

“Oh poo! Do you think you can do it some more? If not, just tell me.”

“Yeah, I can.”

I re-entered and we worked up a good, slow rhythm. Another two minutes or so and I felt a slight urge. I pulled out and told her that was it. She grabbed the rubber and ripped open the package. As she unrolled it over my dick, there was a noise upstairs.

“Oh my God! My parents. Shit. Get dressed.”

I don’t think I’d ever put my clothes on that fast. I noticed the wrapper for the condom on the floor and shoved it in my pocket. She grabbed the comforter and pillow and tossed them in a closet.

“Mary, where are you? And whose coat and boots are these in the entryway?”

She looked at me and I could tell she was scared. We were busted. She quickly sprayed some air freshener, but I didn’t think that would help. She grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs.

“Let me try to talk my way out of this,” she whispered. Then louder, “Coming up the stairs, Dad.”

Her mom and dad were waiting for us. I got a very foul look from both of them.

“Mom, Dad, this is Steve.”

“Good Morning, Sir,” I said respectfully.

“What’s going on? What are you doing with my daughter?”

“Dad, please. I asked him to come over this morning. We were in the basement talking and kissing and stuff.”

“Stuff?” her mom asked.

“Well, more than kissing.”

Her dad said, “I think Steve should leave now. Do you have his phone number?”

Oh no! They were going to call my parents. I was doomed. But I knew I had to deal with it.

“Sir, I have my own phone and she has my number. I’ll give you my parents’ number.”

I gave him the number and then left. I walked around a bit then headed home. Nobody noticed me come in, so I got into my bathroom, one I shared with Jeff, and got the rubber out of my pants. I flushed it and the wrapper down the toilet and was relieved to see them go. I washed my face and then went to eat lunch.

I hadn’t heard the phone ring yet, and it was like waiting for a death sentence. After lunch, I went and lay down, but I was so nervous I couldn’t fall asleep. After 20 minutes, I got up and took a shower, and dressed for the party. Neither Mom nor Dad had come to find me, so there was at least a temporary stay of execution. I wondered if I could get to Becky’s before the call, and if I did, if they would come to get me when it came.

At about 1:45pm my phone rang. Not my parents’. I about had a heart attack anyway. It was Mary.

“What happened? I keep waiting for your parents to call mine.”

“I don’t know when, or even if, they will.” She was talking very softly.

“Really? How did you manage that?”

“I told them that we had been kissing and I let you feel me under my shirt, but that was it. They came home before anything more happened. They wanted to know what would have happened if they hadn’t come home and I said not much more because I wasn’t ready for that. I’m not sure they believed me, and I don’t think this is over yet. I’ll call you in a few days. I need to hang up before they hear me on the phone. Sorry, Steve.”

“Bye, Mary.”

I wasn’t off the hook yet. But at least I could probably go to the party.

Becky’s dad picked me up as planned and took me to their house. Party preparations were in full swing, but with a maid and a houseboy, there wasn’t anything for us to do. Becky and I hung out in the library, played chess, and talked. Then we played pool, and talked a lot more.

I really did like her. I couldn’t believe how sweet she was, especially since I had confirmed with a friend of mine at Indian Hill High School that she was considered the biggest bitch in the Freshman class. Someday I was going to talk to her about that, but not today. I didn’t want to spoil the day with an argument.

Dinner was a feast. There were six adults besides Mr. and Mrs. van Hoek. We were the only kids, but it was clear we were included in the party plans. After dinner, we all played games. Uno was first and I managed to win. Then a pool tournament, which Mr. and Mrs. van Hoek won. I was teamed with Becky, of course. We were treated like any of the other couples which was cool. She even put her arm around me once or twice. I liked that.

When it got dark, Becky’s dad took the guys out to see his telescope. We checked out the Moon and a couple of planets. It was pretty neat. He asked me to help him move the scope back to the library.

As we dismantled it he said, “I want to know what your plans are with my daughter.”

What? That was out of the blue!

“Excuse me, Sir?”

“It’s clear to both her mom and me that she likes you. She’s done nothing but talk about you coming here for the last week.”

“Well, Sir, I don’t know. I don’t have a girlfriend and I didn’t know she was interested in me that way. We’re friends.”

“I think she wants to be more than friends. She’s old enough to have a boyfriend, but she’s a good girl and I expect her to stay that way. Do you get my drift?”

A good girl who played strip chess with me. Well, once, sort of.

“Uh, yes, Sir.”

This was almost surreal. I was getting quizzed and given a warning by Becky’s dad when it wasn’t even clear to me that she was seriously interested in me as a boyfriend. I thought back, she had hugged me twice. Was that a sign? I’d have to watch carefully.

But what was with the warning? I suppose it could just be his way, but it freaked me out. The events that morning with Mary made it even freakier. I hoped the darkness prevented him from seeing the panicked look I was sure was on my face. I managed to compose myself before we got back inside.

Drinks were offered, but I stuck with a Coke as did Becky. It was clear that I could have had anything I wanted but I took the Coke. I grabbed Becky’s hand and dragged her into the Library.

“Your dad just like grilled me about us.”

“No! He didn’t!”

“Yeah. He seemed to think you wanted me as a boyfriend.”

“Oh! Why would Daddy do that? I’m so embarrassed now.”

“Becky, just talk to me.”

“What did he tell you?”

“He said that you talked about me non-stop for a week. He didn’t say it, but he did see you put your arm around me. He asked what my plans were, made it clear that it was OK for you to have a boyfriend. But he also said that you were a ‘good girl’ and he expected you to stay that way.”

“He didn’t!”

“Yeah. He did.”

“I’m so sorry!” she said, and started to cry.

There was only one thing to do. I took her in my arms and hugged her. She sobbed into my chest. Did I want her as a girlfriend? What about my other female friends? What about my sex buddies? What about Jennifer? She and I would have to have a long talk. And I would have to have a long think.

“Becky, there are some things to talk about.”

“Like what?”

This was not going to be easy, but I had to do it, carefully. I could keep some things back for now since I planned to follow her dad’s clear instructions. I had her sit down.

“First, you know I have lots of female friends, right?”

“Yes”

“And I want to keep them. Melanie and Jennifer are my best friends. I tell them pretty much everything. They know all my secrets and pretty much everything I do.”

“I think I can handle that.”

“And you know I’ve played strip chess with other girls, too, right? Three times besides you?”

“Yes.”

“And you already know I’m not a virgin.”

“Yes.”

I was a bit unsure how to proceed, but took the bull by the horns.

“Sometimes I have sex with girls I play strip chess with. And sometimes I have sex with some of my female friends. I don’t usually talk about this except to Melanie or Jennifer, but you have to know that I’ve been with seven different girls. It’s likely that will happen again, possibly with other girls. I’m not ready to make a permanent, lifetime commitment, and I’m not ready to be monogamous.”

She just sat there staring.

“And you ... you want to be able to keep having sex with other girls?”

That was pretty much it, wasn’t it?

“Yes, that pretty much sums it up. I could take you out, spend lots of time with you, do stuff with you. You know, ‘dating’ - would your parents be OK with that? Would you?”

She just stared again.

“I do like you, a lot. I want you for my boyfriend, that’s true. But I don’t know. This is not what I thought it would be like.”

I reached over and took her hand.

“Can I take you out sometimes? Like dinner and a movie? And get together here or at my house? Stuff like that? You know, dating. I can’t promise to commit to you, but we can go out and see what happens?”

I was following Birgit’s instructions and Jennifer and I had discussed commitment. Dating was OK with them.

“Let me think about it,” she said quietly.

We rejoined the party and played another round of Uno. I didn’t win this time. The clock was rapidly approaching midnight and Lois brought out the champagne. Mr. van Hoek told Lois to get some for herself as well. The countdown started and Becky and I stood close. When midnight struck and the couples kissed, she kissed me quickly - just a peck on the lips - and stepped back.

I finished my champagne and switched to Sprite. I didn’t usually drink anything but Coke, but I figured that because it was after midnight, caffeine was a bad idea. Around 1:00am, everyone was shown where their rooms were, but most didn’t go to bed.

I had a guest room across the hall from Becky’s room. The others were staying in one other guest room or the small cottage that they had for visitors. We stayed up for another thirty minutes or so but then Becky and I were bushed. We went upstairs and said goodnight. She hugged me and we each went into our rooms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.