A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 19: Chess and Pool

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Chess and Pool - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

December 1977

On Tuesday morning I called Birgit. I wasn’t sure I should. I poured my heart out to her. I missed her. I was afraid for our relationship. I was afraid that I would never see her again. She knew something was really bothering me.

Rather than ask she simply said, “I feel it’s destined to be. I told you that. For now, all you have to do is have faith. Trust me. Just have faith.”

I started crying.

“I love you, Steve Adams.”

“I love you, Birgit Andersson,” I said through sniffles.

“«Hej då»,” we both said.

Just before she hung up she said “Go have fun!”

What a girl!

I took a shower, mostly to clear my sinuses and wash away any signs of tears. ‘Go have fun!’ she said. So far, she’d always been right. In the end, that conversation did the trick. If she was telling me to go have fun, then I was going to go have fun. I hoped Mary and Anna could handle it. No holds barred, no limits, fun. I was game for anything. ‘Go have fun!’. The funk lifted a bit.

I did my chores. They now included testing the pool and adding chlorine or muriatic acid as needed. I was OK with that, because I used the pool more than anyone. And I was having a party on Friday.

I dipped the test kit into the water and added drops of chemicals to show pH and chlorine. The pool needed a bit of acid to fix the pH. I hooked up the vacuum and vacuumed the pool. When I finished, I messed around with the pachinko machines until lunch.

I had my usual lunch of a salami sandwich, chips, and a Coke. After lunch, I went and brushed my teeth thoroughly and then went into my closet and got three rubbers out of the box. Melanie had suggested two. I wanted to make sure I didn’t run out!

I could get to Mary’s house in less than 10 minutes by walking across a field that separated Overlook and Klondyke. I put on jeans, a t-shirt, a pullover sweater, and my boots. I grabbed my jacket, gloves, and hat, said goodbye to Mom, and walked out the door.

The fresh air was exhilarating. I wondered what Mary actually looked like. As I had observed, she was a classic nerd. I preferred long hair and hers was shorter. She was around 5’4”. But I had no idea what kind of figure she had. Well, I was going to find out. In one sense, it didn’t matter. A naked girl was a naked girl. I liked looking. The other mystery was, would I get a blowjob or get to lick her pussy. And would that lead to something else?

A stray thought dawned on me. What if she had her period?! I laughed. So far, the females had all picked the times. Of course, they knew when their own monthly cycle was. Wait! Was that what happened with Jennifer? Her period? That would make sense. I decided that I should find out.

I arrived at Mary’s house. I walked up the driveway and rang the bell. Mary opened the door and invited me in.

“I forgot to ask - are you allergic to cats?”

“No, I actually have one. Mittens. He’s about 6 years old.”

“Oh, that’s cool.”

She dressed totally differently today than at school. Her form-fitting t-shirt showed off small conical breasts, a flat stomach, and nice curves at the waist. She wore hip-hugger jeans that accentuated a very nice butt and small legs. She wasn’t wearing glasses, either. A cute nose, a face surrounded by brown hair, thin lips, and brown eyes. I definitely approved and now wanted to see her naked. Well, the ball was in her court.

I took off my coat, sweater, and boots. That appeared to leave me with the same number of clothing articles that she had on. She showed me into their den and asked if I liked hot chocolate. I said yes and she made us both some. It was cold walking to her house, but I’d warm up fast. Especially if I kept looking at her!

She saw me checking her out for at least the third time and asked, “Different from in school?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t want to attract attention in school. Mostly I wear baggy shirts or sweaters and loose-fitting jeans or skirts. But today is different.”

“Obviously! What about the glasses?”

“I mostly can see OK, but they help with reading and with the board.”

We finished our cocoa and she took the mugs to the kitchen and washed them, dried them, and put them back in the cupboard.

“Where are your parents?”

“They both work. And I’m an only kid. So we have the house to ourselves.”

“Sounds good!”

She came back and sat on the couch, cross-legged, facing me.

“You were right, you know.”

“About what?”

“When you said I was hot for you.”

Well, this was definitely going somewhere. The final destination was unknown, but I bet it was going to lead to an orgasm - hers, mine, or, better yet, ours!

“I’ve been watching you since the beginning of the year. I think you’re cute, smart and you are always super nice. I hear rumors about you and girls, but nothing about a girlfriend.”

“I have some really close friends who are girls, but no girlfriend.”

“Well, that explains part of it. But it seems to me you have some experience. If you played strip chess, I’m guessing you did other stuff, too.”

“I have some experience, yes.”

“Me too.”

Now we were getting down to business.

She went on. “I’m not a virgin, and I’m guessing you aren’t either.”

“Correct.”

“Goody! I was pretty sure that was the case, but I needed to ask.”

I was wondering where this was going. I’d have to do some questioning of my own.

“So, without making any assumptions, am I right that you aren’t looking for a boyfriend.”

“Yes,” she said with a smile. “I don’t want a boyfriend. Too complicated.”

OK. No problem there. It was up to her now. I’d provide the opening.

“Are we going to play some chess?”

“Yes! Come on.”

She led me to the basement. She’d set up a chessboard on a coffee table between two small sofas. She turned on a space heater to take the slight chill from the basement.

“This is where my dad and his friends hang out to watch football. I took the liberty of rearranging the furniture a bit.”

I sat down. She took one white and one black pawn, shook them up, and had me pick. Black. She turned the board.

“Stakes?” I asked.

“Strip chess. One article of clothing for each piece.”

“Prizes?” I wondered.

“Well, Jennifer said it was loser performs oral sex on the winner. Is that right?”

“Those were the stakes the times I played.”

“Can I change them?”

“Sure, if you want.”

“OK. If you win, you get to be on top! If I win, I get to be on top!” she laughed.

“I don’t see how it matters if I win or lose, then!”

“You’re right. I told you I was hot for you. When we’re done, we fuck,” she paused, and continued, “unless you don’t want to.”

“Make your move, unless you just want to cut to the chase!”

“No chance. I want the anticipation to build. Oh, one other thing. Every pawn captured, we kiss.”

“As I said, make your move.”

She clearly had thought things through. She also took the game to a whole new level - and a very direct one. The only question I asked myself was, do I want to be on the top or bottom?! She played a very conventional king’s pawn opening. While I considered my move, she went to the other side of the room and brought back a pillow, comforter, and a couple of blankets and dropped them on the floor.

“Supplies?” she asked, with a raised eyebrow.

I moved my king’s pawn as well.

“You mean birth control?” I asked.

“You better have some. If you came to play and didn’t bring any, I’m going to send you home now!”

“Don’t you think you should have asked earlier?”

“I was pretty sure you weren’t stupid. Or naïve.”

I reached into my pocket and dropped three on the table.

“Pretty hopeful, aren’t you?” she giggled. “And pretty confident.”

“Just prepared.”

Neither of us was playing super well, We knew where the game was leading, so it didn’t really matter a lot, except for who got naked first. We were each wearing six articles of clothing, so it was possible the game would end before both of us were naked.

“What happens if somebody wins before we’re naked?”

“Second game.”

Ah, she had thought this through.

“What if we each win one?”

“Third game.”

Yep, she had thought it through. A few moves in, we exchanged pawns. I leaned over the board to kiss her. I sacrificed a piece for position and lost a sock.

“Oh poo!”

“What? You thought I’d show you something on the first piece? Would you?”

“No!” she laughed.

A couple of pawns left the board and the kisses involved tongue. She made a bad move and after an exchange of pieces (and one more sock each), I had a clear line to win.

“We might need more than three games,” I said.

“Let’s see what happens.”

Game two I played a Queen’s pawn opening and she accepted the gambit. This time she came around, sat on my lap, and gave me a really good French kiss. Our tongues tangled. She broke the kiss and went back to her side. This game was more open and more pieces were exchanged.

I took off my belt. She lost another sock. My shirt went next, then hers. She was wearing a red satin bra that encased her small cones.

“Very nice.”

We exchanged pawns and she came to me again.

“Two kisses,” she said.

She sat in my lap again put one hand on my chest and started kissing me and rubbing my chest. I got the picture and cupped her bra-covered breast in my hand. She broke the kiss, then gave me another one, then back to her side to continue the game.

I was distracted and made a weak move. She took a piece and I had to remove my pants. She stared at my tented undershorts and licked her lips. She put me in check. I was doomed so I toppled my king. She laughed. One game each!

I only had my underwear on. She had pants, panties, and a bra.

“When I lose the underwear do we finish?”

“Yes, we finish the game.”

She reset the board, took the white pieces, and moved her king’s pawn again. I played very carefully now. She played aggressively and made a mistake and I forked her bishop and queen. She was forced to move the queen and I captured the bishop. She took off her pants to show me matching red satin panties - with a small wet spot.

She regrouped and we exchanged pawns. This time when we kissed she straddled me and ground into me. I saw a line that would give me a chance to get a second piece advantage. She was surprised when I exchanged queens. Without waiting, I simply stood up and dropped my underwear.

She licked her lips and said, “It’ll do.”

“Smart ass.”

“That I am!”

She removed her bra quickly. Those cones were firm with small nipples. I wanted to suck on them. I’d get my chance I was sure. I exchanged pawns. I stood up when she came to me. I pulled her into a hug. I kissed her hard then slid my hand up to take hold of her bare breast. She surprised me by grabbing my erection and giving it a few strokes.

“Yeah, this definitely will do.”

She broke the kiss and quickly dropped to her knee and kissed my raging hard-on. She stood up.

“I didn’t say where, did I?” she smirked.

I liked this girl. Not to be outdone, I grabbed her and sucked almost her entire left breast into my mouth, and then released it.

“No, you didn’t.”

I saw my chance and took another piece. She dropped her panties to reveal a completely bald pussy. I gawked.

“Never seen a shaved one?”

“Uh, no, I’ve seen young girls years ago playing doctor, but that’s different.”

“My first guy asked me to do it. I did, and now I like it like this.”

“Me too.”

I had her now and won the game.

“Two games to one,” I said.

“Yes. So you brought three condoms. You on top, me on top, you on top. Can you do it three times?”

“You bet!”

“Goody! Come help me spread the blankets.”

We spread the comforter and she put the pillow on it. The blankets were put to the side. It was going to be warm enough without them! She lay down on her back, head on the pillow.

“Come and get it!” she giggled.

Who was I to resist? Before I lay down, I had to taste that bare pussy. I knelt over her and kissed and licked it. She had a slightly metallic taste. I ate her for about a minute while she tugged my arm trying to get me to lie down. I eventually acceded to her wishes.

I reached over and grabbed a rubber. I tore open the package and remembering the instructions that Melanie had given me, rolled it on. She was watching the whole way. I got between her legs, aimed, and pushed forward. I slid home easily.

I bent down to kiss her and she hooked her ankles around my legs, placed one hand on my back and one on the back of my head. I broke the kiss.

“Now, just fuck me, Steve!”

So I did. She was looser than any of the other girls, but there was a nice friction. With the rubber, it wasn’t quite as pleasurable, but I realized that had an advantage. I could go a lot longer without coming. Because I usually stayed hard for a few minutes after cumming, it wasn’t a big deal the other times, but I filed that away for future reference. And I’d certainly rather wear a rubber and screw than not screw. She pulled my head down and we kissed and we moved together. I varied my pace and sped up when she urged, and slowed down as I felt my orgasm building before I wanted.

We had been going for a bit and were getting quite sweaty because of the heater. I noticed she didn’t seem close to having an orgasm. I changed tactics and mashed our pelvises together grinding her clit hard. She started bucking now. That had done the trick. She squeezed me tight while I ground into her and moaned into my mouth. When she relaxed a bit, I moved faster and faster until I came. It was strange cumming in the condom.

She kissed me hard and said “I was right. It did do.”

She indicated I should get off, and remembering what Melanie had said, I grasped the condom to pull out. I rolled off of her and slowly removed the rubber. She pointed to a trash can lined with a plastic bag. I dropped it in there. We lay next to each other for a bit. I put my arm around her and she snuggled into my side.

I knew I needed about 15 minutes and I could go again. After about 10 minutes, she said “Anything you need for going a second time?”

“Will you 69?” I asked, hoping she knew the term I had learned from Melanie’s book.

“Yeah, I like it! A lot!” Mary exclaimed.

I said nothing and turned around. We lay side by side. I put my head between her legs and began lapping at her. It was odd not having pubic hair, but I also didn’t get any caught in my teeth. She sucked me in, got about halfway before her gag reflex kicked in. She wrapped her hand around my dick and started sucking, using her hand as a sort of depth gauge.

When she had me fully erect, she let me go and sat up. She grabbed a condom and pushed me on my back. She quickly and expertly rolled the condom on and without any fanfare, lifted one leg over me, lined up, and sank down. We both exhaled when she hit bottom.

She leaned over and kissed me. Then she shifted slightly and offered me one of her breasts. I took it into my mouth and ran my tongue over it, sucking and nibbling. Her hand went between her legs and she was rubbing herself. Eventually, she sat up and started riding me hard.

She was pinching her nipple and rubbing her clit. My hands were on her waist and I was holding on for dear life. I was close. She knew it. She rubbed her clit hard and we came almost at the same time. She collapsed on me and gave me a deep kiss.

“Awesome!” she said.

She held the rubber and lifted herself off. She removed the rubber and dropped it in the trash. She used her tongue to clean me off, and then laid down next to me. I kissed her and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She moaned. When I broke the kiss she just smiled. I had surprised her.

It would take a bit of time to recover now. She lay down next to me and pulled the covers over us. We started talking, getting to know more about each other. She had lost her virginity fairly young to a much older guy. She sought him out because she wanted someone experienced. She liked it and started picking out guys she thought were hot. She’d had more lovers than I had. She told me that she had made them all use rubbers.

I asked her why a guy her own age now, since it seemed like she was going for guys who were out of High School, and had said that her first lover was much older.

She was silent for a minute.

“Back in September, when we first met, I had just read a newspaper article about a guy arrested for statutory rape. It was one of the guys I had been with. I got scared and decided only High School guys. If something like that happened and the police came here, my parents would kill me. While they wouldn’t be happy with what we’re doing, it’s different from me being with a guy in his 20s, or older.”

Well, that confirmed it. Her first guy could have been in his 30s or 40s! Wow. It dawned on me that she might be a female version of me, only she had a bit more experience under her belt. She was looking for a guy who could make her feel good. I guess I had passed the test. I told her the outline sketch of my experience. She thought it was cool that I had an older lover first, and figured that’s where my skill came from. I didn’t mention Birgit since it didn’t really matter here. This was about sex, pure and simple.

She told me she could meet any day after school since her parents worked, and I was welcome any time. I should just call first, or make a date. She was quiet for a moment.

“Can you do something for me?”

“Probably. What?”

“I need your word that I can trust you 100% to do what I say, exactly.”

“As long as it’s not illegal.”

She laughed. She took me in her hand and started stroking me. She did that for a minute or so.

“I’ve never, ever felt a cock in me without a rubber. Can you put it in me and stroke me a few times, nice and slow, then take it out, put the rubber on, and fuck me?”

“I can do that. I already came twice, so I can do it easily.”

She smiled, lay back, and spread her legs.

I positioned myself and slowly, very slowly, slid into her. As I said, she was looser, but it felt really good. I took at least a minute to bottom out. I pulled out very slowly and then repeated the motion four more times. She had her hands flat on the floor and her legs spread as wide as she could the whole time. After the fourth time, I put the rubber on and slammed home.

I decided just to give it to her as hard as I could. I needed to do that to build up to my own orgasm. She responded in kind, wrapping her legs around my ass and humping me hard. She came. I kept going, it took a few more minutes and I finally came, filling the third rubber. I relaxed and carefully pulled out, tossing the third rubber into the can.

“It felt so good when you did that without the rubber it was all I could do to keep myself from humping you and not letting go, letting you shoot in me. But I am NOT getting pregnant, so I had enough willpower.”

“You could go on the Pill.”

“Nah, I don’t want to. I tend to be absent-minded. If I forgot, and then forgot I forgot, I’d pay for it. Plus, I’m not having sex ALL the time. Though with you, that could change. I also can’t ask my mom for that. No way.”

I smiled.

“Mary this was fun. I’d like to keep practicing chess with you, both this way and the more conventional way.”

“You’re on!”

She kissed me and motioned to the clothes. We got dressed. She sprayed air freshener around the basement and tossed the comforter and blankets into the washer. I helped her put the couches and the coffee table back in position and we put away the chessboard. She led me upstairs and offered me a Coke. I needed one and drank it down.

“Ground rules,” she said, “No public kissing or mention of us going all the way. Hugs are fine, just don’t get carried away. And don’t get jealous.”

I could easily live with that and told her so. I thought it was a good idea.

We chatted for another fifteen minutes or so.

“I’d better get going.”

I kissed her and hugged her.

“Thanks, Steve, that was awesome. We’ll do it again soon.”

I waved as I went out the door and walked home. I reflected on the situation. She was fun. She had a great body. She wanted casual sex. Yeah, I could handle that. I didn’t have a connection to her as I did with Melanie, Birgit, or Jennifer. Most definitely not like Jennifer. After last night and this morning, it was just what I needed to cheer me up. I wondered what the next day would bring.

Wednesday started off the same as Tuesday, minus the call to Birgit, the crying, and the need to add acid to the pool. It was more normal. Maybe sex was good therapy for me. If so, I was going to need a lot of therapy! While I was waiting for Anna and her sister, I wondered how this would go.

Clearly, her older sister was sexually active, but I got a different vibe from Anna. I thought there was a chance she wouldn’t be able to go through with it in the end. That was OK with me. I had teased and pushed Becky too far. I wouldn’t make that mistake again. Trying to talk a girl into bed when she wasn’t sure what she wanted was not a good idea. And I sure didn’t want someone who expected to become Mrs. Adams someday. I already had one of those. Or did I have two? Shit. I had to stop thinking like that or I’d be a basket case again!

Anna and her sister arrived right on time and we drove to the house about thirty minutes away. I needed to be home by 6:00pm, so we had a good six hours total. That should be more than enough; after all, with Mary, I’d done it three times in less than that.

Anna was super cute. She had long blonde hair that she wore draped over her shoulders, a firm butt, and nice breasts. She dressed to accent her body, so I had an idea of what I might be getting into. Her sister Gina was four years older and drop-dead gorgeous, with a much larger chest and more pronounced hips. But that was the difference between being eighteen and fourteen. Her sister didn’t say a word to me the whole way. Anna was a chatterbox, talking about anything and everything. It was tough to get a word in edgewise.

I figured it out by the time we were most of the way to their house. She was nervous, super nervous. That’s why she was babbling on. I’d have to be very careful. I might even have to turn her down. But, I’d play it by ear. That had met with success with Elizabeth, Michelle, and Mary.

I was learning to read behavior and ask the right questions to get answers. I had to make sure I didn’t push Anna too hard, or try to convince her to do something she was uncomfortable with. I still felt guilty about Becky - I did push too hard. I wasn’t going to do that today.

We got to their house and her sister left us alone in the living room. Anna made some hot chocolate and we just chatted. I wasn’t going to make the first move. That was up to her, and she didn’t appear to be in a hurry.

She was basically the same age as me - her birthday was a month after mine. She talked about school, her friends and chess. I just let her talk, responded when appropriate, and otherwise actually enjoyed the conversation. She seemed like a fun person to hang out with, but she also seemed to be stalling. She made some more hot chocolate and put on some music.

There was a knock at the door and her sister came running and brought a guy through the room and to her bedroom. They shut the door.

Anna immediately got up and turned up the music saying, “I don’t want to hear them.”

I laughed. I’d been there about an hour, so I figured I’d ask about playing chess.

“Anna, shall we play some chess?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.