A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit
Chapter 16: Thanksgiving Challenge

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Thanksgiving Challenge - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

November 1977

I wasn’t really interested in sex for a couple of weeks. I didn’t even masturbate. I just didn’t feel the urge. I didn’t even feel the urge to tease. I think the term was ‘sated’. Melanie was so funny. Not a word. Not a tease. Nothing. Just 100% tutoring. I appreciated it. I had a B+ on my most recent test and it looked like I was actually going to pull out a B in Spanish.

Michelle had called a couple of days afterwards and we chatted a bit. She told me that she had been so sore the next day.

“Michelle, I’m really sorry.”

“Stop apologizing! I wanted to have sex with you. I asked you to ‘screw me silly’. And I’ll ask you again someday, most likely.”

Nothing changed at the deli. Jennifer was still a regular for lunch. I was still able to ride my bike, though it was getting colder. I wondered what would happen when it snowed. I guess I’d find out sooner or later. Chess Club was going well, and everyone was improving.

I was meeting Jennifer for practice twice a week. We talked a lot about relationships. She asked lots of questions and gave lots of good advice. She was still careful not to talk about Ted. I knew she had gone out with him a few times. I got the drift they had kissed but nothing more.

Our next chess meet was the first week in December against Batavia. It was like the one against Indian Hill. We wouldn’t have a multi-round tournament until Christmas Break when there was a conference tournament across three days. All the local schools would be there. Our coach was pretty confident that we’d win a trophy. The Batavia meet would give us an idea of how accurate that was.

I made sure I studied varied openings so that I had at least one line to play. I skipped some of the more obscure stuff, feeling that most people wouldn’t play them. If they did, I’d have to rely on positional principles. Not my strength, but I’d do what I could. Larry was a genius at this. He’d improved to a Class B player and was regularly beating everyone in the school club.

On the 15th, I got a call from Becky, the girl from Indian Hill. I had wondered if she would ever call, and had figured she hadn’t really intended a rematch. She asked how I was, I said fine and asked her the same. She was doing OK.

“I called to see if you would give me that rematch.”

“Sure. I said I would. And I said I’ll beat you fair and square.”

“We’ll see about that.”

“When do you want to meet?”

“How about the day after Thanksgiving, you could come to my house.”

Well, why not?

“Hang on, let me check with my mom and dad.”

I went to ask Mom and she asked for details. I told her it was someone I met at the chess match, who I beat, who wanted to play again.

Surprisingly, Mom quickly agreed, “That should be OK. We can take you. See if they can bring you home. And make sure her parents are going to be there.”

“Yes, Mom. It’s just chess. Jennifer and I play chess all the time.”

Well, except for one time. But I wasn’t going to say anything about that to my mom!

“We know her. We trust her, and you two are never alone. This girl’s parents have to be there.”

“OK, Mom.”

I told Becky it was OK if her parents could bring me home. She said she was sure that would be fine. I asked about them being home and she said “Trust me, there will be several adults here, plus my parents.”

“Cool. My mom is paranoid about stuff like that.”

We both agreed our parents were a bit much. The odd thing was that she didn’t seem too bitchy. “What time should I get there?”

“How about 11:00am? We can have lunch, have the afternoon to play and you can stay for dinner. My parents will insist. We’ll bring you home by whatever time your parents say.”

“OK. It’s a Friday, so probably 10:00pm unless I can get special permission.”

“See you on the 25th.”

I hung up and dialed Jennifer. “She called.”

“Who?”

“Becky!”

“Really? I thought she had given up. Cool. Give her a good game. And give her anything else she wants!”

“Hah, as if that’s going to happen,” I said.

“I have an idea,” Jennifer giggled. “I’ll tell you on Saturday.”

“OK”.

That girl was devious. But she really didn’t like Becky. Next, I called Melanie and told her. She was a bit disappointed because she hoped I could spend that day with her, but she understood. “I’ll find another time,” she said. I knew she would!

I got an idea and went to talk to Dad. “Can I have a party for the chess team during Christmas break?”

“How’s your Spanish grade?”

“It’s a B. Just barely. But Melanie is really helping. I’ll keep the B.”

“OK. But if the report card comes with a C you know your mother will make you cancel.”

“Yes, Dad, I know. Thanks!”

“What day?”

“The 30th, I guess. It’s a Friday. OK if I invite Melanie and Kellie from my lunch table plus Debbie, Debbie, and Donna?”

“Sure. How many is that in total?”

“About 14 if everyone shows up.”

“OK. No more than that.”

“Thanks again, Dad.”

I’d tell the team tomorrow. I could tell Melanie since we had our tutoring session on Wednesday.

The team loved the idea. They knew we had an indoor pool and a pool table. After school, I walked up to the High School to meet Melanie. I told her about the party and she said she would be there. We got to her house and sat down to study. I was getting pretty good at the flashcards. Today she started with translations. I breezed through them. She was happy about that. We started on the flashcards. I got most of them, including a few that I had been missing before. She was constantly adding new cards. I often missed those. We got to the last card. It was a phrase. I started laughing. It was ‘I want to go to bed’

Given how serious she was about our tutoring, I knew she meant it. I said “Sure!”

“Well, I won’t have another opportunity soon so I checked with Mom and she said ‘OK’.”

She led me to her room, we quickly stripped and she pushed me onto the bed. She quickly engulfed me and sucked me hard and then released me. She threw her legs over me, lined up, and impaled herself. She was enjoying herself so I let her do her thing, though I did rub her nipples. She rubbed her clit. She groaned as she came. That was the quickest ever. I wasn’t close and she kept going. Second orgasm. Third. Holy crap. The fourth one was shattering. I came with her and blasted her full of cum. She collapsed on me.

“Wow Melanie, did you just have four orgasms?”

“Yeah, the first three were kinda small. The last one took my breath away. I’ve been thinking about this all day. I was rubbing myself under my desk. I was doing the same thing all the way through the tutoring. I was surprised you didn’t notice.”

“Hey, I was focused on tutoring. You insisted!”

We used a washcloth to wash up and quickly got dressed. Her mom was sitting in the living room waiting for us. She looked up “World record shortest time for the two of you, I think.”

“More than you know, Mom. I came four times.”

I blushed bright red.

Mrs. Spencer chuckled, “He’s cute when he blushes isn’t he?”

“Yep,” her daughter agreed.

They were ganging up on me. I wanted to crawl into the couch and hide. My sex buddy had just told her mom that I made her cum four times. My life was strange. I wondered if she had told her mom about what we did last time. I suspected she did. My mom arrived and Melanie walked me out.

“Michelle called last night,” Melanie said. “She said she misses you.”

“Tell her I said ‘Hi’”

“I will. Call me after your chess game with Becky. I want details.”

“Yes, Melanie,” I chuckled. “It’ll be boring given that you don’t play chess.”

“We’ll see!”

Saturday, before work, I called Birgit. It had been over a month. Letters had gone back and forth, of course, and between Melanie and me, she had a pretty good idea of what was going on. I didn’t tell her about the experiment, but I was sure that Melanie did, because they had discussed it in advance. Birgit’s dad answered and I asked for her. She came quickly to the phone.

“«Älskling»!”

“Hi, Birgit. How are you?”

“Good, and you?”

“Good.”

“I heard from Melanie what you did!”

Boy, she wasn’t wasting any time. “Yeah.”

“How was it?”

“Strange,” I replied.

“Would you do it again?”

“I suppose if the right girl asked.”

“Well, I’m glad you tried it. Now you won’t wonder!”

Smart girl, this one. I watched the clock and told her about as much as I could. I asked about Jonas.

“Well, we hang out. We’ve kissed, but I’m not ready for anything more with him yet. He’s OK with that. I’ve told him about you, but he’s convinced he can win my heart. He’s wrong. But I like being with him.”

I wondered about that, but here I was having wild sex with horny teenage girls, so I was in no position to voice my concern.

“Just do what you think is right, Birgit.”

“Thanks. I miss you!”

“I miss you, too!”

I love you, Steve Adams.”

“I love you, Birgit Andersson.”

“«Hej då»!”

“«Hej då»!”

I had to find some way to see this girl. I just had to!

Work was the same, and Jennifer joined me as usual. She told me her plan. I liked it. The rest of the days before Thanksgiving went by in a flash. I actually wrote Birgit three love letters. Nothing about how things were going. Just about how much I loved her and cared for her. Somehow, some way we would get together again.

I knew in my heart it was destined to be. I still was amazed that she was OK with me having sex with all the girls I was. I was also amazed that she hadn’t done anything with Jonas. In my mind, it was only a matter of time before it happened. Maybe she was waiting until he accepted that it wasn’t going to be permanent. That was Melanie’s opinion, anyway, and it made some sense.

Thanksgiving was our usual - eating turkey and then visiting my mom’s parents. My cousins were there, which meant, of course, my mom’s whole family. The only cool ones in the entire family were my mom’s brother, Larry, who had taught me to play chess when I was seven, and my cousin Vickie who was just a bit younger than I was.

Vickie and I found a quiet spot in the basement, sat on two folding chairs, and talked. She told me about her boyfriend, about how they could only see each other with parents in the same room or in some public place. My mom’s sister Sylvia was even stricter than my mom, which I found hard to believe.

She said they had managed to sit in the back of the movie theater a few times where they could hold hands and kiss. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. How to answer that one? I had to be careful.

I said, “I have a couple of really close female friends I do stuff with, but the girl I really love is in Sweden.”

She looked at me and said “Do stuff? Do you mean like, do stuff or like, mess around?”

“A little of both.”

“Have you had sex?”

“Yes.”

“What was it like?”

Just then my brother and her brother Lee came down the steps. Saved! If Jeff only knew. I guess one good deed out of 10,000 was something. Even if he didn’t know it!

She whispered, “I can’t find out from Mom and health class doesn’t really teach anything I don’t know.”

I whispered back “Talk to me at Christmas” trying to buy some time. I could probably manage to avoid it.

“I’ll hold you to that!”

Oh well, so much for that. Maybe she would forget? We started talking in normal voices about the Bengals. They were on their way to another terrible season.

On Friday morning, I was up early as I usually was, showered, and ate breakfast. I decided to wear my jeans and the shirt that Birgit had given me. They just barely fit at this point, and I didn’t think they would fit much longer. I needed to buy a few more pairs. I certainly had the money, and I could argue I needed them for work.

My sister saw me and said “Trying to impress someone?”

I shook my head, “Just going to play chess in Indian Hill.”

I read some Brave New World until it was time to leave.

Dad drove me and we arrived at 11:00am as Becky had requested. We found the van Hoek house easily. They buzzed us through the gate and we drove up a long drive. We came up to a large brick house. Dad stopped the car and I got out. I went up to the door and rang the bell.

A maid opened the door and asked “Steve Adams?”

When I said “Yes,” she let me in and my dad drove away.

The house was pretty impressive, but not outlandish. The maid took my jacket and showed me into a room that looked like a library. A very nice chessboard was there, along with several bottles of soda and a pitcher of water. There were cookies there as well. Hmm. Was Becky trying to impress me? Psych me out? No chance of that!

Becky came into the room and said “Hi”.

She looked cute in her jeans and fuzzy sweater. She had jet black hair, down to her shoulders, was very thin, and was perhaps 5’2”. The term ‘cute as a button’ came to mind. She’d never win any beauty pageants, but I didn’t think she’d have trouble attracting guys. Well, perhaps she would, being as much of a bitch as Jennifer said she was. Certainly how she reacted after our joke indicated she might be, but then again it had been pretty mean.

“White or black?” she asked.

“You have the home-field advantage, so I’ll take black first. Best two out of three?”

She agreed. Step one of the plan. Her dad came into the room and said ‘Hello’ asking if we needed anything. I said ‘no’ and he asked if he could watch.

“Sure, Daddy!” Becky quickly agreed.

Uh-oh. A complication.

“I can only stay for an hour or so,” he said, “then I have to do some work in my study.”

We sat down and played. The first game was pretty conservative on both sides. She had a small advantage in position and kept it. That wasn’t my strength so I couldn’t retrieve it. She won.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.