A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit
Chapter 11: The New and Improved Me

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: The New and Improved Me - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

September 1977

One thing was obvious to me. I was much more at ease in school than I ever had been before. Part of it was basically being with the same kids for the third year in a row. A bigger part of it was thanks to Jennie McGrath, Birgit Andersson, and Melanie Spencer. I had a lot more self-confidence and felt really comfortable talking to girls.

Jennifer Block played a small role in that as well, as my confidante and advisor. Our discussions of sex had continued, and we talked a lot about relationships, the differences in the way boys and girls saw things, and so on. She had almost freaked out when I told her about the day with Melanie with her parents home (without any names, of course) but decided in the end that it wasn’t a bad attitude for parents to have. I figured our respective kids would appreciate that someday as well. I just had to keep reminding myself not to fall into the closed-minded trap my mom was in.

My relationship with my mom was progressively getting worse. She was more and more critical of everything I did and more and more controlling. My dad wasn’t as bad, but even he was more critical than before. I felt Mom had to be rubbing off on him. Of course, Jeff was no end of trouble. There were times when he threatened both Stephanie and me with kitchen knives, but the little “angel” denied it and of course, Mom took his side. That surprised me a bit since Stephanie had backed me up, albeit somewhat reluctantly. I suspected they thought I had put her up to it. I kept a close eye on him, because I thought he might actually do it - not a comforting thought. I figured I’d just stay clear of him as much as possible.

First day of school. They had switched to randomized homeroom assignments from alphabetical. Boy was I glad that hadn’t happened one year earlier. Something that simple could have meant never being friends, and eventually lovers, with Birgit. That would have been sad. Of course, I would never have known it, either. I did get the first seat in this homeroom, because Tim Abbott was in a different one.

In my homeroom, at the far end of the room, in the last seat in the row, was Kathy Will, the cheerleader who I had been crushing on for almost two years. She was a cute redhead with strong muscular legs (I had seen them at games when she wore those super short skirts), really small breasts, and a toned body. She kept her hair short, barely shoulder length, but it framed her freckled face quite nicely. The piercing green eyes were the icing on the cake. ‘Out of your league, Steve, even with your new improved self’ I thought. But hey, a guy could wish, right?

I recognized most of the people in the homeroom. There was one new guy who had just moved to Milford. There were a few cute girls, but mostly it was people I knew but didn’t care to hang out with. It didn’t matter much, because homeroom was only 10 minutes. Larry and I had tried to coordinate our schedules. We had about half our classes together. Jennifer and I had one class together, plus all three of us had the same lunch.

After the usual procedures, the bell rang and we were off to our first-period classes. I had world history and that was the class Jennifer was in. I said a silent thank you when I saw that the teacher allowed us to select our own seats. Jennifer was front row center and had her books on the desk to her left, saving it for me. She smiled at me and moved her books.

The day was pretty much uneventful. Lunch was good, and Susan Pollard was on our lunch, but her boyfriend wasn’t. Jennifer’s friend Alison joined us this quarter. She was a nice-looking girl with curly black hair. She wore really loose-fitting clothing so I couldn’t assess her figure. I realized I was sizing up every available girl for sex, and even some unavailable ones like Kathy Will. I actually thought it could happen. It wasn’t like the start of last year when I wanted it but figured it was impossible. What a difference one year made!

Larry, Jennifer, and I signed up for Chess Club at lunch. It would meet once a week after school on Wednesdays. We agreed that we’d try to get together on Wednesdays after Chess Club at each other’s houses. That was one thing I thought Mom would support.

She liked both Jennifer and Larry and liked their moms. They all traded giving us rides, and I think they were happy that nothing ‘romantic’ was going on. That worked out especially well for me, because after looking at my schedule, I’d be working most Saturdays. And if there were catering gigs, I’d work on Sundays or other evenings. Andreas had decided that during school I should only work occasionally during the week.

The only problem I foresaw was that my Saturdays were pretty much shot from Breakfast until mid-afternoon. It took away some possible other activities, but I liked the job and Larry had told me his grandfather was happy I was working so hard. He also said his grandfather was hoping I’d come to visit again. I told him just let me know, but it would have to be on a Sunday, most likely.

That evening, after putting covers on all my books and taking a swim, I got a call from Melanie. In the new house, my parents had added a line just for us kids and I had an extension in my room. Perfect for privacy! Melanie said she had been busy after they came home from Florida and really hadn’t had a chance to see me. She was hoping I could come over Tuesday night for dinner.

I told her to hold on, checked with Mom, and got permission, so long as I finished my homework (non-existent at that point, because it was the 2nd day of school). One nice thing about the new house - my mom had hired a maid. That seriously reduced the chores. And there was no lawn to cut, because my parents had decided on a wooded look. Basically, dishes and laundry. I could handle that! I told Melanie I was available.

She said “OK. We have an ‘appointment’ for tomorrow. Walk up to the High School and we’ll walk from there.”

We hung up after goodbyes.

That answered that. The fact that she called it an ‘appointment’ made it clear that she wanted sex. So did I. So two horny teenagers were going to make each other feel good again. I decided to get a head start on my reading for English class - Romeo and Juliet. There was one story I didn’t want to repeat. A three-day relationship that led to several deaths, including the main characters.

As I was reading, there was a knock at my door. Stephanie opened it when I called out and came into the room. “What’s up?” I asked.

“Going to Melanie’s house again?”

“Yeah.”

“So, opportunity’s knocking again, then?”

Jeez. She was not letting up on that. She had me so dead if she wanted to.

“Lay off, please.”

“I looked at the pictures. I read the note. I figured it out.”

“What do you want?”

“Nothing right now. I’ll collect when I really need it.”

Damn, 10 years old and she was already an expert at blackmail. She was going to be dangerous when she grew up, and very likely a total fox. I could guess that I was going to be used to cover for her experimenting. Well, I owed her that for sure. As she left the room she said “You should hide your rubbers better”, stuck her tongue out at me, and skipped down the hall.

God damn it! I didn’t usually swear like that, but she was really getting to me. Fortunately, her teasing wasn’t intended to get me in trouble, just to solidify her hold on me. Man, what a manipulative little bitch. Whoops, there I went again. She wasn’t really, I was just annoyed with her.

A bit later, I went to get a Coke and saw the three neighborhood girls Debbie, Debbie, and Donna playing pool with Stephanie. They were a few years older than she was, but seemed to accept her into their group. That was cool. And I liked having cute girls hanging around the house. I said ‘Hi’, got my drink and went back to my room. I heard whispers when I left but they were ‘little’ girls so I let it drop without much thought.

Tuesday went by amazingly fast. I was happy about that. I had expected the day to drag given what I was looking forward to. All of my classes were interesting, which helped a lot. I told Jennifer I had an appointment that evening. She knew what that meant, but nobody else did. She smiled and nodded, knowing she’d get the details soon.

At the end of the day, Jennifer saw me walking away from the busses and ran over to me.

“No bus today?”

“Nope, walking to my appointment.”

“Have fun!”

“You know I will.”

I turned and walked up to the High School. I saw Melanie, walked up to her, said ‘Hi’, and started walking with her to her house. No external show of affection, and if anyone asked, she was tutoring me in Spanish - she was an A student and everyone knew I struggled with Mrs. Thompson. It was decent cover.

We got to Melanie’s house and said ‘Hi!’ to her mom. We dropped our books in Melanie’s room and rather than shut the door, she walked down the hall telling me to follow her. We went into her parents’ room, then into the master bath.

“What’s up, Melanie?”

“We’re going to use their sauna and then their soaker tub. I checked with my mom and she’s cool with it.”

She adjusted the temperature controls, filled the water bucket, and put some towels down on the bench. She closed the bathroom door most of the way and quickly shed her clothes. I did the same and she led me into the sauna.

Melanie had certainly gotten a lot of sun in Florida. She still had tan lines, most likely from that tiny red bikini she had worn for the photo. They were really super sexy, highlighting her breasts and pussy - white against deep brown outlines. Something dawned on me.

“You guys took those photos here, didn’t you?”

Laughing she said, “Yeah, we did. Birgit took the undeveloped roll home with her since I had no way to get pictures like that developed here. Remind me to give you the rest of them before you leave tonight. She told me I had to do it. I never thought she would go through with giving the ones of her to you. Look where that led!”

We sat on the towels as the sauna warmed up. She ladled a bit of water onto rocks in the heating unit and steam started to build. I put my arm around her and we sat like that for a bit, working up a good sweat. It seemed like part of our ritual, just being together and holding each other. To me, that seemed more like romance than just plain sex, but I didn’t see her attitude change. I was beginning to understand some of the stuff that Jennie, Jennifer, and Melanie told me. I was filing that away for future use, learning just how women wanted to be treated.

When the room was warm and full of steam, Melanie kissed me, and then bent over my dick, slowly sucking it to life. It didn’t take long for me to be fully aroused. She stood up, said “I have my diaphragm in” and backed up against me. My dick was in the groove of her ass and she leaned back into me. I leaned back against the wall and put one hand on her firm breast and the other between her legs. I gently teased her until I felt her wetness. She slid up, grabbed my dick, aimed it, and then sank down on it.

I kept my hand in place and felt my dick sliding into her pussy. A very interesting feeling and an interesting position, I had access to boobs and pussy, while fully engulfed by her. The heat in the room only intensified the feelings. She ground her butt into me as I played with her nipples. One hand pressed my hand into her chest, the other dropped down to feel the spot where we were connected.

She was moving slightly faster now, rubbing her own clit while I teased her nipples. I kissed her shoulder, then her neck and she turned her head so we could share a French kiss. I could feel her getting closer and she pulled my hand down to her pussy, splayed my fingers so they were on either side of my shaft with the heel of my hand on her clit. She pushed hard on my hand, then took my other hand and put it over the first. I got the point and applied pressure. She rubbed her own breasts and we kissed just as her orgasm overtook her.

“Cum in me!” Melanie gasped, which was enough to set me off.

She squealed with delight and milked me dry. I moved my hands to gently cup her breasts as she stopped grinding and simply lay back against me. I looked down to see her gorgeous body still impaled by my dick. It was interesting.

I told her that next time we would do this in a way where I could watch what happened.

She moaned, “Oh, that’s a sexy thought.”

Just then, the sauna door opened and we both jumped a bit. It was Mrs. Spencer.

“Safety check”, she said. “Making sure you guys are OK now that you’ve been in here for half an hour.”

“Mom! You just wanted to get a cheap thrill! Get out!”

Mrs. Spencer laughed and shut the door.

“Did that just happen?” I asked.

“Yeah, I think Mom’s jealous. I know they watch porn, so I’m only surprised that she would want to see me.”

“This is a little strange for me.”

“Yeah, get used to it. From what I hear, the commune was one of those ‘free love’ places and I suspect they got an eye-full pretty often.”

“Uh, well, it’ll take some getting used to. I guess this means you plan on more ‘appointments’ in the future?” I said hopefully.

“Of course, silly, probably about once a month. Does that work for you?”

“Sure!”

“I don’t want to take all your time. There are lots of girls out there who would kill for this experience. Let’s go hop in the tub.”

We went out to find the soaker tub filled with warm bubble bath. Mrs. Spencer had prepped it for us. We got in and Melanie leaned back against me. I wrapped my legs over hers and my arms around her middle and just held her. Less than 5 minutes later, Mrs. Spencer came in with two bottles of Coke and two candles. She set them on a tray table next to the bath and lit the candles.

“Steve, I’m sorry if I embarrassed you. Melanie is lucky to have a guy like you and we’re happy you guys can have fun together. Melanie probably told you about us and we fully understand that you guys are just good friends. Well, good friends who have sex, that is. We’re open-minded and so long as you never hurt our daughter, you’re pretty much free to do what you want here. Just be careful about what you say to others.”

I was still a bit uncomfortable, but at least my body was under the bubbles.

“Thanks, Mrs. Spencer. I’d never do anything to hurt her and nobody knows about Melanie and me except Birgit, and she won’t say anything. She encouraged this and got us together.”

Mrs. Spencer smiled and said, “And you’re only 14? If it wasn’t illegal, I might hop in that tub with you. From what Melanie says, you’re a conscientious lover who gives her amazing orgasms.”

“Moooommm! Stop! Get out!”

Mrs. Spencer shut off the lights and left us in a candlelit room.

“Well, finally, you’re embarrassed as much as I am!” I said.

“She’s messing with me. Not you. You’re just a convenient way to tease me. Don’t let it bother you. She and I talk about everything. So yes, she knows what we do, how many times you cum, how many orgasms you give me, and all that. Where do you think I get my ideas?” she said laughing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.