A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit
Chapter 3: Exploration and Discovery

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Exploration and Discovery - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

May 1977

I saw Birgit on Monday in homeroom and just gave her a big smile as she walked past me to take her seat.

She laughed and said “Oh stop” and smacked me on the shoulder.

Life was good. I started looking at girls at school in a different light as I was walking down the hall. I had a new confidence - girls didn’t scare me as much anymore. They intrigued me and fascinated me. And I wanted more of what I had experienced with Jennie McGrath. The kissing I’d had with Susan just wasn’t going to cut it.

There were only three weeks of school left; only 5 until Birgit was supposed to head back to Sweden. A week after school ended for the year, I was starting a Summer school class sponsored by the school’s “Futurology” department. I hoped to get into the program my Freshman year and hoped this would give me a leg up. Once that class ended, I’d be going to Camp Marydale in Erlanger, Kentucky as I had for the past several years.

The two weeks dragged by. Birgit teased me with Smart Aleck comments almost every day. Larry wasn’t much better - I think she said something to him, but I had no way to find out for sure, and I wasn’t going to ask. The last thing I needed was anyone to find out who it was, or for the knowledge to spread. I figured he’d raise the subject eventually and I’d have to decide how to answer my best friend.

Saturday finally arrived and I got my bike out of the garage. I was leaving early, so I left a note on the fridge for mom saying I was going to Mrs. McGrath’s and would be home before dinner. I got on my bike, and peddled down the street. I took the shortcut path through the woods and down the hill, got back on the road, and reached Jennie’s house at 7:00am.

I knocked on the door and Jennie opened it. She was wearing a robe and smiled at me. She beckoned me in and shut the door. As soon as it was closed, she pulled me into an embrace and gave me a kiss. Stepping back, she brought me into the living room and asked how I was doing. She sat in a comfy chair, rather than on the couch.

“I want to talk to you and if I sit next to you, I don’t think we’ll do much talking!”

I smiled and sat down on the couch.

“What happened two weeks ago was amazing. I want it to happen again. You’re so young, though, and should be with girls closer to your age, and I need someone I can have a relationship with. When you left last time, I felt a burden had been lifted and I could live again.”

She clearly saw the sadness in my face, saw I was about to say something, put a finger on my lips, and continued.

“Don’t be upset! I’m not sending you away. At least not today. But I want you to know that when I meet someone, it has to end. And if anyone even suspects, it has to end. I probably won’t go to jail if we get caught, but my reputation would be ruined and I’d have serious problems. And you might, too. So, let’s enjoy this while it lasts.”

“Jennie”, I said, “I don’t want it to end. I like it! Why?” I whined.

She just looked at me for a moment and then said “I knew you were too young but I let my desire get away from me. Steve - this could never be permanent. You may not know it now, but you will understand. So let’s just enjoy it. You’ll meet someone of the right age and move on.”

I pouted.

She continued speaking gently - “We can’t be seen together in public, we can’t go out. Sex isn’t a relationship. If we need to break this off now, then I will. But you need to accept the reality of the situation.”

I considered what she said. And I knew she was right. I didn’t like it. It was a hard lesson, but I decided then and there that I wasn’t going to get hung up on sex. It was a watershed moment that would lead to a lot of fun, but a lot more pain.

As I stood there thinking, she said, “Someday, as I said, you’ll meet the person who is right for you, who you can take out on dates, be seen with, and not have to sneak around. I know you’re sad, but that will pass and I think you’ll remember this fondly.”

She was probably right about that, too. All I could do was shrug and say, “I guess.”

“Smile, you look much better when you smile. Between your smile and your eyes, you’ll have those girls fawning all over you. And if you do meet someone, you don’t want me to complicate things. Most likely she’ll want you exclusively, and you need to pay attention to that. Most women won’t accept sharing their man with another woman. And you should always keep your word.”

Great advice from Jennie. Heeding it was a different story.

Jennie got up, walked over to the couch, stood in front of me, and slowly pulled the ribbon that tied her robe. As the material fell loose around her it was obvious that she was not wearing a nightgown, or anything else, under her robe. She turned and walked to the bedroom, stopping at the door to crook her finger and summon me to follow. She turned and let the robe fall to the floor and gave me a fantastic view of her butt, which she proceeded to shake side to side.

I followed her into the bedroom and she headed for the bathroom saying, “Let’s start with a shower.”

I didn’t need a second invitation. I was out of my clothes before she had the temperature right and we stepped into the shower together. It was just big enough for both of us, the warm water pouring over our bodies.

Grabbing the soap she said, “Turn around.”

She started washing my body, head to toe, paying special attention to my butt. When she finished, she simply said “Turn,” and I turned to face her. She carefully washed my face, more forcefully rubbed my chest and stomach, but then skipped my genitals and washed my legs.

She stood up and kissed me, then quickly sank down and kissed the tip of my rock-hard dick. I was determined not to lose it in 5 seconds, but I didn’t know if I could prevent it. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked the glans, swirling her tongue around it. Then she licked up and down the shaft. I was so close and have no idea how I managed to avoid blowing my load right then. She stood up, kissed me deeply again, and then kneeled again. This time, she opened her mouth and slowly sucked me in. Her head moved towards me, taking more and more until I felt the back of her throat. Ever so slowly she pulled back and just before releasing me, moved forward taking me in again.

I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. I groaned, “I’m going to cum if you don’t stop.”

This only spurred her on, quickly bobbing her head a few times before I tensed up and felt I was going to drown her in sperm. She swallowed most of it, but some escaped the sides of her mouth. As she waited for the pulses to stop, a few more dribbles came from the side of her mouth. She stood up, and before I could react, kissed me hard and full on the lips, shoving her tongue into my mouth.

It took me a second to react but I pulled away in shock spluttering, “Jennie!”

She grinned. “If a girl is willing to give you a blowjob, and willing to let you cum in her mouth, and especially if she swallows, how can you object to kissing her?”

“But ... but...” I stammered.

“Remember two weeks ago when you licked me? I kissed you and didn’t complain or push you away.”

“Uh, yeah, I guess.”

“Trust me - you’ll find more women willing to do that for you if you don’t treat them like lepers afterwards. Now, kiss me again.”

I reluctantly pulled her to me and proceeded to swap spit with her. It wasn’t terrible and she was happy. Maybe she had a point.

She must have heard the gears turning in my head.

“Remember, too, that if you finish before your girl and can’t stay hard, you need to find a way to give her an orgasm, with your fingers or tongue.”

She saw the look on my face and said, “You’ll get a lot more repeat sex if you make sure she orgasms, whatever it takes. If you’re using a condom, then there’s nothing to worry about. If not, well, the same advice as before. Just go for it and make her happy and don’t worry about it.”

I was still a bit weirded out by this and wasn’t sure I’d ever do that, but maybe she had a point. What the hell did I know, I was a teenager who was a virgin until two weeks ago and had only had sex with one girl one time. Speaking of which...

I pulled her back to me, gave her a kiss, and turned her around. I got a small dollop of shampoo from the bottle and lathered her hair. She rinsed off and I slowly but gently soaped her back, spending a lot of time on her butt, and then her legs. She turned to rinse and I rubbed the soap around in my hands, put it down, and began to wash her breasts.

Her nipples were hard as diamonds under my soap-slicked fingers. I slowly moved my hands to her stomach and gently rubbed her pussy, finding her clit. She went from sighs to moans as I applied pressure. I kissed her, and then moved to wash her legs. As my fingers left her vulva she hissed, “You bastard!” I just smiled and finished. We rinsed off, I shut off the shower and opened the door, leading her to the bed.

Even being somewhat inexperienced, I knew that she was ready, so I pushed her on her back, knelt between her legs, and started to push my dick into her waiting pussy. She sighed as a slid all the way in. I stopped and just stayed there, savoring the heat, the silky clutch, and her pulse which I could feel in more places than just the place I had my dick.

I kissed her gently and she whispered, “I want to be on top.”

“How do we do that?”

“Just hug me and roll over.”

We did without becoming disconnected and she was now lying on top of me.

Jennie spread her legs and put one knee on either side of me and sat up. The contact and pressure on my groin were close to setting me off, it was so exquisite. Jennie began to move in a slow, circular grinding motion, keeping my dick fully sheathed in her pussy. She leaned forward a bit, put her hands next to my shoulders, and offered a breast to my lips. I hungrily sucked the nipple into my mouth as she raised herself slowly up my shaft and then pressed slowly back down. My tongue danced around her nipple and I nipped it gently. That garnered an “Oh!” from Jennie and all of a sudden she raised herself quickly and slammed back down, hard. I knew I wouldn’t last more than 2 or 3 more of those strokes as the cum welled up from my balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.