The Farm Legacy
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2015 by Kaffir

Hal's idea of a languid lie in the next morning did not quite go according to plan. They both woke, not unexpectedly, at their usual time still entwined. Neither wanted to disturb the other, thoroughly enjoying their closeness, so each remained still.

Diana thought back over the last few days particularly about the way Hal's love had developed for her. She had never doubted its sincerity but she marvelled at how his shyness had all but disappeared. Instead he was showing his love unashamedly with hand-holding, gentle kisses, open happiness and as of yesterday romance. Then there was his 'teach me' last night. There was nothing subservient about it. He had admitted he was a virgin and therefore totally inexperienced. All he had wanted was her enjoyment, totally unselfish and totally loving.

Hal's thoughts were not dissimilar but first and foremost he gloried at the privilege of holding this beautiful, soft, fragrant woman. He had to restrain himself from tightening his arms around her or kissing her for fear of breaking the spell. His mind went back to her reluctance to become engaged because she might be barren. What a sense of responsibility and how unselfish! She was very, very special so it must always be his duty as well as his joy to take very great care of her and show her his love. That would not be difficult with her zest for life, her teasing and, most of all, her love for him.

He could restrain himself no longer and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, my special girl," he whispered.

She stirred and kissed his chest. "I love you too, my darling man."

She wriggled up so that her face was level with his. Their eyes met first, full of love and happiness.

Hal touched his lips to hers. "Good morning, darling," he murmured. "You look so lovely when you've just woken up with your hair all over the place but your eyes ablaze with love and happiness."

Diana gave a little squeak as the warmth and depth of his love washed over her. She returned the gentle kiss but then her arms tightened around him and she kissed him hungrily. He responded in kind.

She pulled him on top of her. "Do it," she ordered. She grabbed his erection and guided it home. Hal began to move almost languidly.

"Oh, yes," she sighed. "My dar..."

His lips closed on her lower lip and Hal sucked gently on it and licked it. She groaned in ecstasy. Her tongue found his upper lip and caressed it. He hummed his appreciation. His hands found her head and he gently stroked her cheeks with his thumbs. It was her turn to hum.

That went on for several minutes until her heels came up to his bottom and she urged him to move faster. Their lips disengaged as they began to pant and their excitement mounted. Diana began to spasm and then went limp. Hal with a grunt followed her.

Hal recovered first and, conscious of his weight, rolled off her and looked anxiously at her. Her eyes opened and she slowly focussed on him.

"Oh, Hal," she murmured. "Oh, my wonderful, darling Hal! That's never happened to me before. I passed out from ecstasy. Oh Hal, how I love you!"

"I–I thought I might have hurt you."

"No, my precious, you sent me to Heaven. Kiss me!"

He did so very, very gently. He still was not entirely convinced that she was all right.

"Hal?"

"Yes?"

"You're a natural."

"Rubbish!"

"No, my Hal, you asked me to teach you. I didn't need to. OK I led you the first few steps last night and then you took the lead but this morning ... Hal, I've never been made love to like that. You – you made me faint: it was so wonderful."

"I thought I might have hurt you."

"No, Hal! No way! As I said, you took me to Heaven and I passed out from it."

"Thank God. I was worried but now I'm thrilled because you deserved to go to Heaven."

"Why?"

Hal smiled and there was no teasing in his answer. "Because that's where you came from."

Diana's eyes filled with tears and she reached for him. It was another tender kiss but it went on for a long time.

They had asked for breakfast at eight so they still had plenty of time. They lay in each other's arms quietly talking interspersed with stroking and kissing all of which led to a further round of love making.

After a huge and delicious breakfast Diana drove the two of them in to Sheffield to meet her parents. She was still nervous and that rubbed off on Hal. The journey was almost silent. Hal gazed about him and was discomfited by the size of the city and the amount of traffic. At length Diana turned into a narrow street with small terraced houses on either side. Hal was appalled that his Diana had grown up in such poverty but it increased his respect for her that she could still develop into the lovely confident young woman she now was.

"I don't even know your parents' names," he said to Diana in little more than a whisper.

"Harry and Edna Gartside."

"Thanks."

They had to walk twenty or so yards which they did firmly holding each other's hand for reassurance. Diana knocked on the door.

It was opened almost immediately by a small shapeless woman with greying hair wearing an equally shapeless dress and a cardigan.

"Hello, Mum," said Diana with what Hal recognised as forced brightness. She made no attempt to hug or kiss her mother who merely nodded. "This is my fiancé, Hal Downsman."

Her mother looked him over but offered neither a smile nor word of welcome.

"How do you do, Mrs Gartside," smiled Hal offering his hand. "I'm glad to meet you."

She did not shake his hand but did at least nod.

"You'd best come in," was all she said.

They did so.

"Your Dad's in the front room."

Diana and Hal went in there. Her mother continued to the kitchen.

"Hello, Dad," Diana said slightly nervously.

Her father smiled warmly and held out his arms.

"Hello, lass. It's been a while but it's good to see you."

Diana flew into them and hugged him. "Oh, Dad!" she murmured into his chest then, remembering herself, pulled back but still with one arm round him, "Dad, this is my fiancé, Hal Downsman."

Her father extended his right hand. "Welcome, lad," he smiled. "Hal? That's short for summat."

"Henry," replied Hal with a smile and taking his hand.

"I prefer it and it were your parents as called you Hal."

Hal nodded.

"Good for them! Like mine as called me Harry!"

"Cry God for Harry, England and St George!" quoted Diana with a grin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.