The Devil's Pact Side-story: Mary's Admirer - Cover

The Devil's Pact Side-story: Mary's Admirer

by mypenname3000

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

BDSM Sex Story: When a man obsessed with Mary wishes to love and possess her, he discovers she is far harder to tame. Takes place between Chapter 49 and 50 of the Devil's Pact.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading! This takes place between Chapter 49 and Chapter 50.


Thursday, September 11th, 2014 – Theodore Mitchel – Colorado

She was the most beautiful creature in the world. Those lovely, red curls. Eyes the color of emeralds. I had fallen in love with her the first time I had seen her, wreathed in flames. A Goddess. My muse. The woman that would be my queen.

Mary.

Was any name more sublime?

For the last year, I had watched her on my television, drinking in her every appearance. My DVR was filled with recordings of her beauty. I needed her to be mine. I burned with passion for her. But how could a lowly mortal like me tame a Goddess?

In the back corners of the internet I found the way. The Magicks of the Witch of Endor. A book condemned by the Theocracy, illegal in any corner of the world. But I didn't care. I could become a God myself. I could be worthy of her.

I lit the fire and butchered one of my heifers, throwing the cow's flank on the flames to greet the sun rising over the Rocky Mountains. I spoke, hoping he could understand my lisp. Lucifer appeared, stepping out of the sunlight, smartly dressed in a charcoal suit, a red gleam in his eyes, a friendly smile on his face.

His lips moved; I read them. "Hello, Theodore." He knew my name. I don't know why I was surprised.

"Three wishes for my soul?" I signed.

"Or course."

"I want Mary to be mine."

"Done."

"I want her to never leave my house."

"Done."

"I want her to love me."

"Impossible."

I blinked, then rapidly signed, "What? I thought you can grant anything."

"Not that. She is bound too tight to her husband for anyone to break their love. Even me."

That was a set back. How could she be my Goddess if she didn't love me?

"Love can always form," Lucifer smiled. "Given time. It's not like she's going anywhere."

"Then..." I hesitated in mid-sign, trying to think. "Then I wish that she lust for me." Love could grow from lust. She'd come around and love me.

"Done."

In a cloud of bitter sulfur, Lucifer produced a contract. I signed. My heart thudded.

"She's waiting inside," he signed, a smile on his face, just curling the corners of his lips. "Have fun."

I glanced back at my house, built like a log cabin on my fifty acres in the depths of the Rockies, an hours drive from the nearest town. My refuge from the world. And now my Goddess was here. I turned back to thank Lucifer, but he was gone, vanished back into the Æther that spawned him.

I burned to find out if my Goddess was really in my house. My stomach twisted in knots and sweat broke out across my forehead. Did I really just sell my soul to possess her? Such a small price to pay to have such a radiant creature.

My front door opened. Mary appeared in the doorway, wearing only her auburn hair. She was yelling, pushing against an invisible barrier. I couldn't hear her, I hadn't heard anything since I was nine. My deafness had insulated me from Mark's powers. I wasn't his slave like everyone else. And now I've liberated Mary from him and made her my Goddess. Mark could have the world, all I needed was my Mary. She was trying to leave, and I smiled fondly as I walked towards the house. It was cute that she was trying to escape her home.

She'd learn to love it as much as I did.

Her green eyes fixed on me, burning with intensity. My cock stirred. She would be such a fiery lover. Her chest heaved, freckled breasts jiggling, topped with dark-red nipples. She crossed her arms as I approached, her hips cocking.

"My Goddess," I spoke, hoping my words were intelligible to her. Her eyes narrowed. "I'm so happy to finally have you." I reached out to touch her cheek.

I read her lips. "Warlock, what did you wish for?"

"For you to never leave our home. For you to be mine forever. For you to desire me always."

She stepped back, a smile curling her lips.

I entered my house, my eyes locked on her beauty. She was standing close to me. I could smell the unguents that perfumed her body, a hint of salty sweat beneath, and the spicy-sweet musk of her arousal as she lusted after me. My Goddess. I reached out to touch her perfection.

Her hand was a blur.

Pain exploded in my wrist, shooting up my arm.

The world spun about me.

The breath burst out of my lungs.

I was on my back. She stood above me. This wasn't supposed to happen. Her eyes smoldered in anger. Her foot came down on my throat as I struggled to get up, pinning me like a bug. Even angry, she was perfect.

Her lips moved. Red light flared around me. My ears tingled, a low roar grew in my head. Sound crashed into me, stabbing into my head. I could hear her breath and my ragged gasp, the floor creaking beneath me as I squirmed beneath her foot.

"What?" I gasped. "What happened?"

"You are free to ignore my commands, Warlock," she hissed. I could hear her.

"You're supposed ... to love ... me," I heaved.

Her foot pressed harder into my throat as she laughed. It was such a dismissive laugh, her lip curling in disgust. This isn't supposed to be happening.

"How could I ever love a disgusting worm like you?"

"But ... but we're meant to be. I lo—"

Her foot dug deeper. My lungs burned; I struggled to breath, grabbing her foot and pushing her weight off of me. She pushed down once then moved her foot from my throat. I coughed and gagged while the love of my life stared down at me with terrible disgust.

"You're ... supposed ... to ... desire me."

"Oh, I desire you," she purred, her voice smoky. It was so beautiful. "I do so love abusing worms. And trust me, you'll enjoy my treatment far more than my husband's."

"He doesn't know where we are," I groaned, fear growing inside me.

"He's a God. Now strip.

""No. You're mine. You need to treat me with—"

"Did I tell you to speak, worm?"

Her eyes bore into me. "Sorry," I muttered.

"Mistress." She pressed her bare foot against my chest. "I am your Mistress, filth."

"Sorry, Mistress."

My cock strained my pants. Why? This isn't what was supposed to happen. She was supposed to love me, not abuse me. My hands went to my short buttons, working down my denim shirt. She lifted an eyebrow as I peeled it off.

"That's it?"

Her disdain hurt. I flushed, my skin pale and my chest sagging a bit, my stomach a little flabby. "Sorry, Mistress."

Her foot pressed into the crotch of my jeans; I winced as she mashed my hard cock. "So small." She rubbed harder and a groan escaped my lips. "Do you like that, worm? Do you like the feel of my foot crushing your small dick?"

"No," I groaned, pleasure radiating out from my cock as she crushed the tip, grinding it against my underwear.

"Are you sure?" she smiled, then pressed down again. I groaned. "I think you love it."

"I just want to love you," I told her, reaching out to touch her leg. She yanked back.

"Not yet, worm." Her grin deepened. "But you'll get plenty of time to love me. Take off your belt. Now!"

My hands fell to my belt, undoing it, pulling it through the loops. She held out her hand, taking it between both hands, then pulled taunt, the looped belt snapping together with a meaty thwack; I flinched.

"This will do," she purred. "I love to discipline naughty sluts and assholes. I get off on it." She snapped the belt again, her smile turning dangerous. "I so rarely indulge my passion of dominating men. When I do, I prefer a ... stronger specimen, but..." She squeezed her thighs together. "Well, you are all I have access to."

I stood up. This couldn't continue. "Listen. We're going to be in this house forever, so—"

Pain exploded as the belt lashed my chest. "Did I tell you to stand, worm?"

"You have to stop—"

Crack.

"I can do whatever I want!" she hissed. Crack! "Now get on your knees.

Her eyes were so intense. I fell to my knees, my cock painfully hard. She stood over me. So powerful. I felt like a child looking up at my angry mother. A beautiful mother. "Sorry, Mistress."

Her foot lifted up, tweaking my hard cock. I groaned as my cock bounced up and down, a shudder running through my body. "Do you enjoy my blows?" she asked.

"No."

Crack!

My back burned.

"Do not lie to me!"

Crack!

"Sorry, Mistress!"

Crack!

"Answer my question, worm!"

Crack!

"Yes! I do, Mistress!" I felt so weak and helpless before this Goddess, a lowly worm not worthy of her attention. And yet she gave it to me. The belt snapped down, laying across my back. The pain burned. I was such a bad boy for stealing her and locking her away. She could whip me all she wanted just so long as she was here with me. My sun. My Goddess. My everything.

Crack!

"I'm yours," I moaned. "Just let me touch you. Worship you. No man will ever be more devoted to you."

Her eyebrow raised. "You think I want something so pathetic forever?"

"Please," I begged. "A touch."

"Oh, you'll touch me." She stepped forward. "You'll get to taste me. Drink from me." Her smile twisted. "I have to pee."

"What?"

Her fingers grasped my hair, pulling towards her shaved pussy, a fiery heart above it shaped from pubic hair. I could smell her sweet-spicy musk, an enticing bouquet. I didn't fight, eager to taste her.

Crack!

"Lick!"

I obeyed my Mistress.

She tasted wonderful, a delightful feast that I was starving for. I worshiped my Mistress, putting all my love for her as my tongue swept through her silky folds. I inhaled her musk and drank her womanhood. A low moan escaped her lips, her perky breasts heaved faster, white milk leaking from her dark-red nipples.

Her hands tightened in my hair, pulling me tight against her. She looked down, that contemptible smile on her face. "Are you read to accept my gift?"

I nodded, wondering what it could be? Would she let me drink her divine milk, nourishing me like a mother nursing the son she loved so much? I sucked harder at her pussy, swiping my tongue faster. Her smile broadened, her stomach tensed and trembled.

Acrid urine sprayed into my mouth. The bitter taste stung my lips, running down my whiskered cheeks. I could smell the strong odor, assaulting my nose and burning my eyes. I tried to pull away, revolted, but her hands were tight, pulling me in.

"Don't you like your gift?" she cooed, her hips shifting. "I love pissing in the mouths of worms! Drink it all down!"

Crack!

Pain flared, mixing with the humiliation of drinking her urine. Her eyes burned with disdain.

Crack!

I swallowed her gift.

Crack!

I was unworthy of her love.

Crack!

I should be grateful for whatever gifts she would give.

Crack!

I was a worm!

Crack!

I wasn't worthy of her love!

Crack!

But if I was good!

Crack!

I would earn her love.

Crack!

I would earn her love!

Crack!

The stream of urine died, and my tongue flicked out, gathering the drops of the nasty fluid that soiled her pussy, cleaning her. The belt kept falling as I drove my tongue through her, and her moans grew louder, her hips writhing as she ground her sex into my hungry lips. My cock ached to be touched, begging me to stroke it, but my Goddess demanded my full attention. I ignored the fire burning in my back and put all my love into her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.