Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

"Cindy I need a shoulder to cry on"

"I know Peter. I'm so sorry. Marion called us as soon as you left down there. Where are you?"

"I'm about an hour from home."

"Peter drive carefully, don't do anything stupid. People love you and need you. When you get home, park your car and walk over to my place. Roz is there with me and we'll take care of you. We'll work something out."

"OK, thanks Cindy. You both are great friends. See you in about an hour."

When I pulled into my place and saw Red's and Michelle's place dark a shitload of memories flooded my mind. Some good and then the nasty ones. My suffering – ALL for nothing.

It took me a while to get myself together, stopped at the bathroom and had some water before locking up and walking over to Cindy's.

Both ladies opened the door for me and hugged me – they didn't say anything – there really wasn't anything they could say that would make me feel better.

"Come on in Peter, I bet you're hungry. I'm sure you haven't eaten anything since leaving Marion's place." With that comment Cindy hooked her arm under mine and Roz followed suit – guiding me to the kitchen table.

"Peter, what do you want to drink, beer, tea, water or something stronger?"

"Cindy, got unsweetened tea?"

"Sure do, coming right up and then some comfort food. Roz's special meat loaf, mashed potatoes and gravy."

I really didn't feel like eating but I had to eat something and that sounded good at the moment.

The three of us sat and ate in virtual silence. There really wasn't much to say. They had been filled in by Marion about what happened so there was no need for me to rehash the events of the last few days.

I wanted to help with the clean up but Roz very resolutely pushed me out of the kitchen to the couch.

"Sit Peter, we'll be with you shortly."

She turned on the TV to some sports channel and went back to the kitchen.

I really had no idea of what I was watching as I replayed the last words of Red's therapist in my head.

"Doctor-patient privilege does not permit me to tell you what she said when I suggested that she needed to talk to you. I'm sorry Peter. You tried your best and it did not work."

All that suffering for nothing. Now what? I guess work and loneliness is in my future. I've been burned twice. Not sure I have it in me to try again.

The ladies came from the kitchen and sat down one on each side of me.

Cindy handed me a snifter. "Here drink Peter, not that it will make you feel better about what happened but you should enjoy the moment. You have caring friends and a company to run. Things will work out. You'll be hurting for long time. There will be really bad days but then spring will come..."

She kind of faltered and just looked at me with what I thought was a tear or two in her eyes.

Roz said, "Go ahead Peter have sip."

I swirled the snifter but when I bent over, it didn't smell like cognac. Looking at Cindy she smiled, "18 year old single malt, single barrel Scotch something I keep around for funerals. Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Red isn't dead."

"No Cindy, I think it's OK. I'm mourning what could have been the greatest love in my life but it wasn't to be."

I took a sip and enjoyed the smooth liquor going down my throat.

We sat for quite while in silence, each deep in thought.

I must have fallen asleep from mental exhaustion because suddenly there was an elbow in my side.

"Hey, what's up with this? Two hot ladies and you go off to sleep on us?" Roz was smiling as she said that.

"Sorry Ladies, I guess I'm whipped – oops poor choice of words – just tired. I better get home and go to sleep."

"Oh no you don't. You are staying with us at least for tonight. We don't need you waking up with some kind of nightmare and be all alone. There is plenty of room for the three of us on my bed. We promise, no games. You can cuddle or not – but you will be in the middle with your guardian angels on each side of you."

"Go take a shower, there are some PJ in the bath room for you to wear. They are mine. Maybe a bit short in the legs but they'll fit otherwise since there has to be room for my boobs in the top."

I knew resistance was futile. So I did what I had been told and when I got to Cindy's bed room, the two of them were already on the bed wearing similar silk PJ's like the one I had on. Cindy was right, it fit sort of with just the legs a bit short.

"Come up here Peter, right up the middle." Roz patted the mattress where they wanted me.

Both of them kissed my lightly on the lips and Cindy turned off the light.

As I turned on my side, Cindy scooched closer to me and put one hand on my chest while Roz pushed her butt into my groin and sighed, "Cindy, it's not broken, I can feel a bit of life."

They both giggled and I felt myself blushing.

It's good to have friends.

To my surprise, I had a trouble free night 'til I woke up around five with the need for a bath room. I carefully untangled myself from the two of them and did my business.

I didn't want to try to climb back between the two of them – the gap had narrowed and Cindy's hand was on Roz's boob.

So I headed into the kitchen in search of some coffee. As the coffee was brewing, there was a thud on the door. I went to check and there was a plastic bag with two papers, the local newspaper and the out of town edition of the NY Times.

I found something to do while I enjoyed my first cup of coffee.

I was halfway through the Times crossword puzzle when the two somewhat bleary eyed ladies appeared in the kitchen.

"Hmm, coffee – smells good," came from Roz as Cindy looked for a couple of mugs.

"So Peter, did you sleep OK?" asked Cindy and I just nodded.

"Our toy doesn't talk much does he Cin? Well if he doesn't want to talk maybe we put him to work and have him make us breakfast."

"Sounds like a capital idea Roz. Peter are you up to feeding two starving ladies? There are eggs, bacon, bread and various jams and jellies. Have a go at it."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Ah, he does speak and he hasn't forgotten his manners. Come here you lunkhead and give us ladies a hug. We'll even help."

With that comment Cindy pulled out the stuff for breakfast out of the fridge and Roz looked for plates and utensils.

"Would it be OK to make some French Toast?"

"Sure Peter, knock yourself out. Need anything else?" asked Cindy.

"Just some Cinnamon and if you have powdered sugar but I can do without"

The requested ingredients came out together with a griddle fitting over two burners. That was good, speeds up production.

While I cooked, Cindy made another pot of coffee and poured three glasses of OJ.

We had finished eating and started to put the dirty dishes away.

"No Peter, you are our guest with kitchen privilege, not our houseboy. We'll clean up, just relax."

"Peter, I have the keys to the apartment. I guess we need to get that ready for the lady that is taking over for Red and Michelle. Any idea of what will be the best way?" asked Cindy.

"Why don't we go to the plant. We usually have a stack of empty cartons there that we can get to pack up Red's things in her apartment. Do you know if we are to ship any furnishings?"

"Marion e-mailed Cindy a list of stuff. Nothing major except an antique roll top desk that's in the office. It belonged to her Grandfather and Dan wants it down south, her books and some pictures."

Cindy grinned, "I'm sure you know which ones besides the original art pieces."

I blushed as I thought about the framed photos of my sore ass.

"Maybe we should rent a POD. That way we can pack up all that stuff and store it and when we are done, they come, pick it up and deliver it to where ever Marion and Dan want it."

Roz, suddenly exclaimed "Oh, what about all the toys and bondage furniture. Sure would not want the new tenant..."

"I have an idea. We get a new high security lock and a sign that says 'Owner's storage'. I can install both of them and we can put other personal things that will not get shipped in that room. Cindy gets the keys and when Red wants some of the stuff or comes back it is all there and still private.

"Good idea Peter. Do you need a shower or can we all get dressed and go to work on the apartment?"

"I'm OK Cindy, it can wait 'til we decide that have done enough for the day."

Cindy made the call for the POD people and they promised to have it there the next morning.

All of us got dressed and walked over to my place to get my SUV and drive to the plant to get the boxes.

On the way back, we stopped at the hardware store where I had gotten the clothes pins and bought a lock that only a skilled locksmith would be able to pick. Well, maybe some burglars too. We also found a sign that said 'Owner' and we decided that was good enough, along with some double sided tape to put it on the door to the play room.

We spent most of the day packing boxes and boxes of clothes and books.

While on a break, my phone rang and even though I didn't recognize the number I answered it. Not in my usual way but just "Hello."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.