Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

"Peter, I hope you won't freak out but I have a special request. It might sound really mean coming after last Sunday. I would like to spend the night with you. No sex just cuddling. So – please don't get mad at me – I would like you to wear your CB. I'll take it off in the morning when we get up. I promise. I'm afraid to be alone. I have more to tell you but I would like to do that after breakfast. If I go home I might lose my nerve. Having you near me, holding me, showing me that you care will really help me to figure out where I want to be for the rest of my life. I know I'm asking you to make another sacrifice for me. Can you do that please?"

I was a bit stunned but then I thought about what Red had said. Maybe it would make some sense. I mean I said myself that I understood her locking me back up after we made love last Saturday. So it would be a bit hypocritical to say no to her.

I took a deep breath "Red, that will be fine with me. You know that I love you and if spending night with my dick in 'jail' while you are cuddling with me will help you find yourself down the road, I'm there for you. I think I understand why you want to do this way. Having some hot sex tonight would just add to your confusion and by locking me up you remove temptation for yourself. I know I could control myself – tough as it might be but for you I would. But I'm not so sure about you. Right?"

"Damn you Peter, you are doing it again. What is it that gives you insights into my mind, things that I have hard time grasping."

Red jumped into my lap and smothered me with kisses. It was going to be hard being next to this beautiful lady all night long with my dick locked up. I hope I get some sleep.

I went to get the CB and handed it to Red with the key in the lock.

"Peter, please drop your pants, time to lock you up. I'm tired. Being an apprentice geisha and talking to you about my issues has worn me out."

As I dropped my pants Red gasped.

"Oh My God, you're wearing panties."

I had to smile. "Well you made me throw my tidy whities away except for two pairs and I haven't had a chance to go out and buy new ones."

"Damn you Peter, here take the bloody thing and put it on yourself before I grab your cock and give you a blow job. I'll put the lock through once you've got it on."

Shit that image of a BJ from Red started to get me hard and it was a bit of a struggle to get the CB on.

"Here Goddess, if you so desire please insert the lock and close it."

"Don't get cheeky with me. I do believe I still have a cane and strap some place here."

Click, "OK I'm going to take a shower and NO I don't want you to help. Can you please find me one of those oversized tee shirts you seem to have always hanging around?"

I decided to forego the shower since I had one earlier this evening and just put on PJ bottoms and went to bed where I waited for Red to show up after her shower.

Damn if she didn't look hot in my NY Jets tee shirt that just barely covered her sexy behind and those luscious pussy lips. My dick thought so too and started to fight the confinement.

Red lifted the blanket, "Oh this won't do. How can I feel the CB and heat from your frustrated cock if you're wearing PJ's – off with them".

So I resigned myself to a night of mental and physical torture as Red got into bed, gave me tonsil searching kiss "Good night babe" flipped over and pushed her butt against my CB.

"Hmm, feels just right but something is missing." With that comment she started to feel for my hand and placed it on her breast.

"Yes that is better. Good night again."

I don't think it took more than ten minutes before I heard Red's quiet breathing. She was out for the count and I was getting more and more frustrated as heat built up in her breast where my hand was and her nipple seemed to keep telling me 'play with me' right through the tee shirt.

I must have fallen asleep eventually because I woke up alone to the smell of coffee and bacon. I made a quick stop in the bathroom and brushed my teeth before greeting Red in the kitchen.

"Good morning Goddess, your humble servant hopes that you had peaceful and restful night."

"Peter, cut that out. But yes I've slept better last night than in days past. The key to the CB is on the dining room table. Feel free to unlock your poor abused cock any time you want to. But let's get to your sleeping. I woke up sometime around two or there about and I could swear you were still awake."

"Well yes having my locked dick in your butt crack and being forced to keep a hand on your quite beautiful breast, even if it is covered with my tee shirt creates certain pressures that make it difficult to sleep."

"Aww poor baby, the mean Red keeps making you suffer. Get over here and give me a hug and proper good morning kiss instead of bitching and moaning about the confinement of your cock."

We both laughed and hugged and kissed.

"Hey, if you are making breakfast better watch that bacon before it catches on fire."

"You are so right. I resign and let you salvage what you can and finish cooking. I'll set the table."

The bacon was beyond rescue and I started a new batch and eventually were able to eat. We sat in comfortable silence sipping our coffee when Red started.

"Peter, I'm so confused. I don't know what to do. Like I said yesterday I want you in my life. The problem is that I don't know what that life will be."

"What can I do? Where do we go from here?"

"Red, I have an idea that might work. As you know I have to get out of this place by Christmas and I've been wondering about where to move to. I've talked to Cindy and she has told me about furnished places in the high rise just behind the park that become available the beginning of January till March or April because they are owned by snow birds spending the winter in Florida or other warmer places. Till it becomes available I'll go back to the extended stay place by the airport. But my lodging is not really what I meant to talk about. This will separate us a bit more and might aid in what I have in mind."

"What I was thinking is that we kind of got thrown together in a weird way and went on a really wild emotional ride that got both of us confused. Created emotional problems and stresses making it impossible to start a long term relationship."

"So my idea is that we start new. You know dating like your average Jane and Joe. Go to dinners, dancing, maybe a movie either out or in your or my place. Regular stuff people do as they get to know each other. You decided when you want to bring sex into the picture. I'll be OK if you feel the need to hang with one of your girl friends from time to time. This is a time where you and I can figure out what the relationship should be like. If things go the way I hope they will, we can slowly introduce some of the kinky games back into the relationship. I mean we both know that I'm a subbie and you are a Domme and those parts of our mental sexual make up will have to be catered to at some point."

"Does that make sense to you?"

"Peter, I think that is a wonderful idea. I like it. Forget all the mess till now. Well I won't ever forget it and I will be forever grateful to you for doing what you did. But I know what you mean."

A look of concern crossed Red's face.

"Under this new arrangement, will you still come with me to go home for Christmas?"

"Yes, I'll go with you. I had a really good time the during the last visit and besides someone down there still owes me a blowjob."

Red had jumped into my lap and started to smother me with kisses till I mentioned the BJ.

Slapping my face lightly "Peter you are awful, don't you dare. I'm the one that has the privilege of having some fun outside our relationship. You do NOT. I'm going to make sure that they understand that. Got that buster?"

We both smiled at each other.

"Ms Red, about dating. Would you do me the honor of accompanying me tonight to dinner and maybe some dancing at the Palace Grill. I have a dinner date with a prospective employee and his wife at seven thirty tonight."

"Peter, what is that all about?"

"Remember, I told you about Ted, the finance guy I had borrowed from Greg? Anyway he was going to come to work for me right after New Years because his wife wanted him stop traveling for Greg. The guy was more than 150 days a year out of town and he has small children that miss him and need him to be there."

"He was going to quit Greg even if it meant moving to another city. I thought we had a firm arrangement but he called a few days ago saying that Greg had asked him to stay – actually Michelle did all the talking. Offering him that he had to travel only 25 percent of the time. He was conflicted. See when he and I originally talked, he got Greg on the phone to confirm to me that he was OK with Ted leaving and coming to work for me. Greg was aware that he would lose him sooner or later. Mostly sooner. Because of that I was totally floored when Ted told me that he had been asked to stay."

"So that is when I asked him and his wife out to dinner to talk to him. It seems that Michelle said something about my being in trouble and stuff like this. The idea of the dinner is to lay it all out for him and his wife. What I can offer, what the risks are. Then they can go home, talk about it and decide what is best for them. I had wanted to do it that evening but there were problems with getting a baby sitter. The funny thing is that his wife called back and apologized for him. I think that she is the one in the "driver's seat" in that relationship. Most likely nothing kinky but she has more say about the family affairs than he does. I'm really looking forward to meeting her."

"So while there will be a short period of some serious talk during dinner, the rest of the evening should be just relaxing and fun. That group that they have playing there after nine on Saturdays is really good."

"So what do you say Red, do I have a dance partner tonight?"

"Peter sounds great. I would love to go. Having said that, I better get out of here and let you deal with the dirty dishes. A girl has to put in a certain effort to look good for date."

I laughed.

"What's so funny buster?"

"Lucy said something similar to me when I talked about it to her on the phone, except she referred to "punishing" Ted by sticking him with watching the kids today while she went to the spa to get pampered and ready for tonight."

"I like the way that girl is thinking. I'm going to call and see if I can squeeze in at "Le Spa" and get the works."

With that she gave a quick peck on the cheek and ran off to the bedroom to get dressed.

As Red came back I told her that I would pick her up at seven since our reservations were for seven thirty.

I finished cleaning up the breakfast dishes and decided that I would go for a run. Maybe that would clear my mind some more. On the other hand, I was pleased that Red had accepted the concept of dating. Maybe by the time my lease was up in the high rise building, we could at least talk about some more permanent living arrangement.

We had just pulled up at the entrance to the Plaza Hotel and handed the key to the valet when Ted pulled up behind us. What a contrast. There was Ted 6 foot 4 or 5 and Lucy about a foot shorter even on her high heels. She was hot – that's all I could think of. Long black hair, an olive complexion and a body to die for.

Red knocked an elbow into my side. "Close your mouth but pull your tongue in first or you'll bite it off."

I jumped and pulled Red over to where Ted and Lucy were standing waiting for another valet to take their car. Introduction were made all around and we headed inside.

I was well known so there were no games by the host, like please wait at the bar and all the other mind games they like to play with unsuspecting guests.

A twenty assured us a great table, close to the dance floor but far enough from the band to be able to carry on a conversation. A bonus, it afforded some privacy both visual and from being overheard.

There was the usual chitchat while we ordered drinks and appetizers. Once those were served and we had ordered the main courses I got to the reason for wanting to meet with them.

I turned to Red, "Do you have any objections if I include a bit of your or better our history with Michelle?"

"No Peter, go ahead. I've always been very open about my relationship with her."

"Thank you, I appreciate that. Lucy and Ted this will probably explain why Michelle has made the offer to Ted. As you know we had an agreement and Greg's consent that Ted could come to work for me after the first of January. Greg had realized and accepted the fact that sooner or later you would leave him for a job that did not require all the travel. Well since then the relationship between Red here and Michelle went south and Michelle clearly blames me. Furthermore since that break-up she and Greg a palling around with my ex and one of her lovers who has a serious grudge against me. Hence I think the offer to Ted to reduce his travel substantially and the story that my company may be in trouble."

"Well, I won't kid you. As Ted knows there was some trouble due to some sabotage and attempts to defraud me. For a while that put my contract with the army at risk but that has been solved."

"Now there is a rumor going around that the contract will not be renewed because of certain changes in the requirements of the army. That the contract will have to be re-bid and every effort will be made by a group lead by my ex and her lover to take that business away."

"Except, I got wind of it and I believe nipped it in the bud. I have made an offer to the army that I know they can't afford not to take. Also, I'm going to focus on getting some new business that will reduce my dependency on the army business."

At that point our food was served and we got busy eating with just occasional comments regarding the food and some general conversation.

During dessert and coffee I went back to my story.

"So because of what is going on I will need an experienced CFO. I won't have time and my treasurer, while very good at his job does not have the experience to do the job."

"So here is my offer to you Ted. As you know, we had agreed to your current salary at Greg's and this offer stands. Furthermore, I'm offering you a share of the business at the rate of three percent per year up to a maximum stake of fifteen percent. There will be one or two others that will get the same deal."

Red looked at me questioning. I looked at her just said "Karl". She nodded and smiled. Looks like my silent partner agreed.

"So why don't you think about my offer for a while before making a decision and let me know in few days."

"Peter, like I told you on the phone the other day, doofus here is going to work for you just like he previously agreed to. Now having part ownership is an added bonus and truly appreciated. When the corporation issues the shares next December, please make them in my name."

I was floored and I think Red was too. I looked at Ted and he just mouthed 'please'.

"That will be fine Lucy."

Now there are couple of other requirements. Ted will give 100 percent from eight to five – five days a week. I understand that you are running a business and stuff can happen so an occasional late night, even a Saturday around year end closing of the books is acceptable. I will also accept up to ten days a year for out of town travel. Again, I don't want to put a monkey wrench into the operation and you'll find me understanding if there is a good reason for Ted to be longer out of town. I just expect eventually the results will be reflected in my dividends."

She smiled, "Can you live with that Peter?"

I just sat there for a moment, not saying anything.

"I guess I surprised you and left you speechless. So I'm going to be open with you. Red was forthcoming with her sexuality and I have a feeling about you. I have a radar that tunes in on let's say less assertive men and women in certain situation. I'm sure you can be a bully, aggressive and assertive when it comes to your business but there is a bit of a 'subbie' in you. Ted and I have a 'Female led relationship'. No BDSM till now but we've talked about that. Anyway, I'm the boss and Ted knows it and now you two do too. Normally I would not put Ted through something like tonight but I felt it was important that you knew. I feel that we can be friends. That reminds me, there is one other condition. I expect you to join us every so often for a Sunday dinner. You'll get the full treatment, kids and all."

I held out my hand to her "Ms Lucy, you have a deal."

Everyone laughed and the tension that had initially built up was broken.

By that time the band started up and we had a really good time dancing and talking. We were the last ones standing when the band quit at one in the morning.

I felt really good about how the evening went. Red had been more relaxed then I had seen her since the Thanksgiving weekend.

When we got home I stopped the car outside my garage door and looked at Red, letting her know that whatever was going to happen was up to her.

"Peter, that was fun. I was a bit surprised the way Lucy took charge of the business part but I really like her. I think I want to know more about their life. I just might call her and invite her to lunch so that we can talk."

"Peter, I never sleep with a guy on the first date so please walk me to my door."

I got out, walked around the car and opened the door for Red and helped her out. When we got to her door, she turned towards me and put her arms around my neck.

"Peter, I really had a great time tonight. Thanks you for taking me along. We need to do that again soon. I love to dance and you are no slouch on the dance floor. Like I said, I never sleep with a guy on the first date but I'm not opposed to kissing."

With a big smile Red pulled my head down and we had nice long and gentle kiss. Not the sexually charged tonsillectomy kind, just a nice kiss.

"Call me," and with that she disengaged herself from me and unlocked her door. She turned one more time towards me with what I thought was wistful look before stepping inside.

That look made me wonder if I had done the right thing by not pushing a bit more but on second thought I felt good about staying with my playbook of dating and easing into a new relationship.

I really slept great and was surprised that I actually felt some muscles when I woke up in the morning. I guess running more or less exercises most muscles but dancing most of the evening got some different ones. I was actually a little bit sore. Hmm note to self – go dancing more often.

I fixed a simple breakfast, got dressed and did some chores like laundry and stuff. By eleven it had stopped raining and I went out for run. Funny, I was going a bit slower than usual.

When I got back, I made myself a sandwich, grabbed a beer and the Sunday paper. I guess it was around two that Red called and wanted to know if would be willing to go for a walk with her.

"Sure, I ran already this morning but a walk can't hurt. It turned out pretty nice after the lousy rainy start earlier. I'm ready whenever you are."

About five minutes later Red rang my bell, I grabbed my coat and we headed toward the park.

"Say is there a way to get to the high rises on the other side of the park?"

"Yes there is a footbridge, want to go and check it out?"

"Love to, that way I'll have an idea how long it will take me to walk from your place should I decide to move in there."

So we went on our walk, not really power walking but at a pretty good pace. We talked a bit about last night and the fun we both had dancing as well as how enjoyable the company was.

We got to the bridge and I could see the entrance to one of the buildings on the far side of the street. These were not high rises as one would refer to in New York or other big cities. There was an ordinance that limited structures so this collection of buildings all had fourteen stories and it looked like that some had some retail stores on the ground level. That could be very convenient.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.