Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

I kind of muddled through the next days, trying to concentrate on what needed to be done once I took over HH's business but Red was never far from my thoughts. Damn I miss that girls something fierce. I still was wearing the CB, never took it off. I don't know, it was like as long as I wore the blasted thing, there was a chance that one day she would be back and take it off herself.

Well the day of the closing came and I wish I had picture of HH's face when I walked into the meeting. He exploded with series of profanity and got up to leave.

"Mr. Levi, my client and I as well as Ms Jones from the title company are going to leave you alone for exactly fifteen minutes so that you can explain to your client the consequences of breach of contract. For your information I have a paralegal standing by at the courthouse with completed papers and the filing fees ready to file the law suit for breach of contract and for collection of the now two days overdue note we hold."

When we come back in, the papers better be signed or the call goes out to file and it will be too late."

"Time starts now".

We went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee and about ten minutes later Lori came looking for us. "They are ready for you, There was some shouting and cussing. That guy sure is crude. But he seems to have calmed down."

We got it done with minimal fuss and now together with Michelle, Red, Greg end I owned HiTEK, Inc.

I got the plant just before noon and saw Greg's team as well as number of uniformed security people waiting for me. I wanted make sure that there would be no vandalism or any other kind of mischief going on.

I walked into the office asked for Mr. Walters, the VP and General Manager. From the look on his face as well as the demeanor of the receptionist, word had reached them already.

"Mr. Walters, nice to meet you. I guess you know that I'm the new owner. There is an audit team waiting outside as well as some security staff. Is there a public address system in the plant? I would like to make an announcement."

"Yes there is in the production manager's office."

I was introduced to the production manager and he handed me a microphone.

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is ... and I'm the new owner of HiTEK. It is my full intention to run this company the best way possible. For now all your jobs are safe. However, I want you to shut down production in an orderly and safe manner. There will be some uniformed persons around to make sure nothing unfortunate happens. Once the plant is shut down, I want you to go home. Don't worry, you'll be paid for the full day. I expect everyone back here tomorrow at eight AM for a meeting. The evening shift will also be there and again after the meeting you will be off for the rest of the day with pay. Production will resume Monday morning."

"I would like all production super visors to stay for a while as will talk to them later on. Thank you for your cooperation and I sincerely hope for a successful future for us all. Enjoy your afternoon off."

"Now Mr. Walters I would like to meet the management team. Oh and if you please pass the same information about going home and coming back tomorrow to the clerical staff."

The meeting with management was a bit tense as told them that for the time being they would keep their jobs but that might find it necessary to make some changes down the line.

"I would appreciate it if everyone here could provide me with a resume by the middle of next week. It will be one way to get to know you a bit better, having background info on your education and previous employment."

That got the room buzzing "Please relax, for now it is just a way for me to learn about you. I mean it when I say that I don't expect to make too many changes."

Mr. Walker and another gentleman walked up to me. "This is Mr. Torino the treasurer and VP finance. We are resigning effective immediately. We expect full payment of our severance package."

"Well gentlemen, you will have to get that from Harry the terms of sale, clearly state that other than unfunded pension contributions and payroll I'm not liable for any payments to employees like severance payments. So I wish you luck in trying to collect. Oh, and since you are resigning, please give all the keys including those for your company cars to one of the security staff. Feel free to call a cab or someone else to come and pick you up. Security will accompany you as clean out your desks and office of only personal items."

They were both totally stunned. They had not expected that.

"Well gentlemen good luck." I turned and went to talk to the assistant treasurer who was talking to Greg's guy.

"I want all and mean all company cash transferred into new accounts that are already set up. The only one that will stay the same for now will be the payroll. Please make sure it is funded for the next two pay periods. That will give us time to evaluate the payroll service, etc. All, and mean all computer passwords are to be changed."

Next I talked to the production supervisors, trying to see if they had any kind of handle as why there were so many problems with the product for the army. I was especially puzzled why quality control did not catch these.

I didn't get any clear answers and I told them that for the time being their jobs were safe but that I might make some changes in the future.

I decided to go home and let the audit team do their job without me hanging over their shoulders.

Once home, I called Michelle to see if she wanted to go out to dinner but she declined saying that the girls in office were having a pizza party. Well that leaves me out.

So I fixed myself something to eat from the freezer and did some reading. I had grabbed a bunch of rejection slips that the Army had sent and tried to make some sense as to why we had problems. The assemblies were shipped to a company in California for installation into who knows what. Some might be due to transport damage but not in the numbers they show.

See what tomorrow brings.

So Friday morning the whole staff was assembled in the cafeteria at eight in the morning. I had previously arranged to have coffee and doughnuts available for everyone.

Once more I told everyone that their jobs were safe for the time being.

"For the time being is the operative word here Ladies and Gentlemen. Last month we had a rejection rate of 50 percent. This company cannot stay in business very long if this continues. I know some of you are unhappy about the wages but with the current situation, there is nothing that I can do about that. However, here is my promise, the first month that we have a rejection rate below 25 percent. I'll pay a hundred dollar bonus to everyone here. If it goes below 10 percent there will be a two hundred dollar bonus.

"So I'm open to suggestion as why we have this problem and what can be done about it. There are plenty of computers around so that anyone can type up something and stick it into the suggestion box without us knowing where it came from. What puzzles me most is, why quality control doesn't pick up the problems before the units go out to the customer."

So there it was out there almost an accusation of sabotage. Folks were looking at each other, but nothing was said.

"Well that is all I have to say for the moment. Enjoy your weekend and I'll see everyone on Monday morning ready to go."

The meeting broke up and I went inside to talk to the audit guys.

When I was ready for lunch one of the production supervisors approached me in the parking lot. Everyone else had left.

"Sir could I speak to you?" "Sure but forget about the sir. I'm Peter. What can I do for you?"

"I've done some checking on the rejections and they all are from the day shift. We have some in the second shift but they get caught in quality control. Just thought you should know that."

"Thanks a lot Bill. It is Bill right?" "Yes s... , Peter". "OK for now, please keep this under your hat. How would your QC guys feel if I put them on the day shift?"

"Two of them would love it, the third one not so much because his wife works the same hours he does at one of the hospitals."

"Thanks again. I'll think about it over the weekend."

We went our separate ways. Now that was interesting.

So I spent the rest of the day and all day Saturday at the plant.

Sunday I decided to goof off and take care of household chores, go for a run and stuff like that.

As I was sitting, listening to some blues, that's what was fitting my mood with Red gone, I remembered her letter and the suggestion to go to the Sixth Street Bar. So I showered and changed and went there for dinner.

Like last time I was sitting at the bar when Cindy walked up to me, put her arm around my shoulder and said "Hey, I didn't think you could look any sadder than last Sunday but you sure managed. Finish your dinner and then join us over there." Then very quietly "that's an order."

Then at a normal level, "the price of admission to our merry group is a round of drinks, you'll want to take care of that before you come over. Jimmy knows what we want."

So I finished my burger and beer, asked for another one, then pointing at the table where Cindy seemed be holding "court" "and a round for that table over there please" handing him my credit card.

As soon as the waitress was heading over to their table, I grabbed my beer and followed.

"Hello every one, this is Peter, he's a friend of Red's." That caused some surprised looks in the group, especially a couple of the girls. Introductions were made and as we got to a guy named Karl, I looked at him.

"I've seen you some place before, not quite sure where."

"Yes sir" that sat me back. "Please no sir, just Peter." "Well you are the big boss now and..."

"Yes now I know you work in production." "Yes sir". "Look Karl, I'm not saying it again, it's Peter at least here. If you're not comfortable at work, that's one thing. For your information, I have plans of changing the "culture" there. I want a team, not a bunch of robots."

"But enough of talk about work, how will the Giants and Jets fare this year?"

"That started a lively conversation and I quietly got another round for the group. Someone put some money into the juke box and suddenly there were folks dancing. Cindy grabbed me "come on Peter, show me your moves." I laughed you'll be lucky if I don't destroy your feet." But actually I do fairly well on the dance floor. A slow one came up and Cindy wouldn't let me go instead she kind of pressed herself into me and before I knew it she had grabbed my dick in its cage. A big smile came over her face making the whole room seem brighter "I like, you're keeping the face toy." My face must have been priceless, I was so shocked. Cindy laughed and whispered in my ear. "Your secret is safe with ME."

Eventually, the evening came to a close since everyone had to go to work in the morning. Only Karl and Cindy where still around. Karl seemed to have something on his mind.

"Peter, I might have some ideas of what is going on. I've been there only a short time but something is not right at the last station."

"Karl, tell me a bit about yourself, how did you wind up at HiTEK? You don't seem the "production" kind of guy."

"Usual story, lost my job when the last company I worked for was sold and production moved to some place in the far east. This was all I could find."

"So what is your background?" Sorry Cindy, but this could be important."

"It's OK Peter, I like Karl and if it will help him get ahead, I'm all for it."

"Well I have a masters in industrial engineering and a BS in computer science but not much hiring going on."

"Here is what I want you to do, I'm sure your resume is up to date, bring it in tomorrow and when you are on your lunch break, use the back door to my office. I'll have something to eat for us there and we can talk. I want to hear what you feel is going on. This could work out well for you."

Karl took off and I looked at Cindy "can I walk you home?"

"You better, I just live around the corner and I want you to come up with me, I want to show you something."

When we got inside her place, Cindy gave me a hug and light kiss on the lips. "Just so you know, if I had not found that CB on you tonight, you would not have been here. I'm proud of you and I'll make sure that Red knows you've been behaving yourself."

Leading me towards a computer "come, I want to show you something. It's an e-mail from Red. She and I have been friends for years. I know about her troubles at school and also some of what she's been up to since you came into her life and made things complicated. Personally I think she's a fool to run. She is a very strong woman and she should "ride it out" and see where the chips fall. Hopefully, she'll come to the same conclusion."

"I want you to read this e-mail. I'll be back in a little while."

"My dearest Cindy as you know and against your advice I'm running away for the moment. Life is too complicated. Maybe if Mich could make up her mind of what she wants to be, it would be simpler but I owe her big time. I'm not going to dump her. As to Peter, my dear "toy" that is a whole other kettle of fish. I think I'm in love with him. If there is one guy in the whole world it is he who could make me into a whole woman again. Oh how happy my Mom would be. I know she loves me and will accept which ever path I take but deep down in her heart she pines for a grandchild or two. Anyway I'm with her and I cherish her support just like I do yours.

So here is my problem. Peter as you know is a subbie and craves a dominant Lady in his life. He had it for quite a number of years 'til his wife screwed up by either not talking to him, not sensing his boundaries or whatever. Anyway they are getting a divorce. Like a stray little puppy he latched on to me, especially after he found out my alter ego from the BDSM club. I know he's in love with me but I don't know if I can trust that. He's on a rebound from the drama and trauma caused by his soon to be EX.

Anyway, I would like for you to take him under your wing. Use and abuse him as you see fit but don't break him. I may want him back. Because of that, his cute ass is off limits to your assorted dildos and stuff.

So as I said, I leave my dearest Peter aka "toy" in your hands. Be merciful and loving. He's earned it."

Let me know how it is going. You know how to reach me.

Love Red

PS: Please give Peter a hug and REAL kiss from me."

I was stunned. Just did not know what to say. Then I heard high heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

"Why do you still have your clothes on and are not down on your knees"?

I looked up and there was Cindy wearing a red shelf bra leaving most of her 38DD's exposed, a red thong and all of that covered by a filmy black something or other. This was topped off by black thigh high boots. Her hand held a riding crop and that lovely long blond hair was back in a pony tail.

"Stop staring and strip before I take my crop to your sorry ass. You read the e-mail "use and abuse"."

I was in a trance as I stripped and got down on my knees, taking the position taught to me by Red with my eyes focused on Cindy's.

"May I ask a question?" "Sure toy, go ahead. Right now the "starboard rule" is in effect. Me and you need to talk anyway."

So Cindy knew about my safe word.

"Please tell me how you would like me to address you."

"Here and any place where we are alone or at least safe from being overheard Ms Cindy will be acceptable." Among friends and at the bar Cindy is just fine."

Saying that Ms Cindy had walked over to a chair and was stretching her long legs out. "Come here toy and tell me a bit about yourself. I want to know what you've been doing and also what went wrong with your wife. But of course first you'll kiss my feet and ask for permission."

So I crawled over to where she was sitting "Ms Cindy, may I please tell you my tale of woe. Please."

Cindy tussled my hair "go ahead toy but don't forget to kiss my feet and boots in between. Never go beyond the top of my boots."

"Thank you Ms Cindy." And so I began starting with how M and I met, about our trials and errors of BDSM play. How our relationship evolved, her betrayal and what seemed to be her ultimate plans for me. How my relationship with Red and Michelle evolved. How I was hopelessly in love with Red and my plan of submerging myself into work, now that I had a company to run.

By the time I was done, I could hardly talk anymore. I sat back and looked up at Ms Cindy and there was something glistening in her eyes. It may have been tears, but I really was not sure.

"Wow Peter, that is quite a tale. There is a bottle of wine in the fridge, fetch me a glass. Also there are some bottles of water, have one for yourself."

I croaked "Thank you Ms Cindy" and went to get both and got back down to my knees.

"Peter sit, your knees must be killing you. I should have let you have a cushion but you didn't complain so... ? she trailed off.

Finishing her wine "Peter it's late or better early. Go home you've got work to do. I'll be in touch. I have some thinking to do. Please don't call me. If I don't call you, I'll expect you to be in the bar on Sunday night. No need to pay "admission". Just come and join us."

I got up and got dressed. When I was ready to go, Cindy got up gave me a hug and light kiss on the lips. "Thank you for trusting me and telling me your story. I'll see you the latest on Sunday" and with a not to gentle slap on my ass she pushed me towards the door.

Outside I looked at my watch. Damn, almost five AM. But I was not tired, no if anything I was charged with a new kind of energy. For the first time since

Red left I had some hope that things would work out.

When I got home, I put on a pot of coffee, took a leisurely shower, got dressed for work, ate some breakfast and it was just before seven when I walked into my office. I logged on to my computer and for some strange reason decided to first check my personal e-mail.

Surprise, surprise there was one from M.

"Peter, you did it. You got your revenge on Harry. He came here on Thursday ranting and raving like a lunatic. How he would rip your heart out, stomp on your puny balls and cock and ruin you a hundred different ways.

When he finally ran out of breath, I asked what was up and he told that you stole his company from him. How you tricked him and blackmailed him to sell it to you for practically nothing.

When he started to cuss again, I told him to get out and to never come back. That you had taught me some stuff and that I would be able to toss him out just like you had done.

Well that set off another tirade bringing Carmen, who had been ready to go home asking if she should call the cops. I waved her off, gave Harry shove towards the door and told him to get sorry ass out. At first it looked like he was going to strike me. I was ready to kick his balls up his ass but he thought better of it and left.

Peter, please watch your back. That guy is crazy.

Now on a brighter note, is there a way that I can help? Oh, I think I can. You know those parts that his, I mean your company has made for me from time to time? Well we just landed a very nice order that will need them. You should have a purchase order for the stuff we need before the end of the week.

One more thing, I've made Rod VP and General Manager and Sue is not too happy about it. She hasn't said but I do think she's thinking of leaving. If you have a spot for her, give her a call. You have my blessing. She's a great gal but I felt that I would be able to work better with Rod than another lady.

Peter, I know I screwed up and I'm sorry for that. I do hope that we can be friends.

Good luck,

M

Wow, that was a surprise and could I use Sue? Does a bear... ? I'll call her later.

I was in need of a coffee and no one was in the office so I wandered to the plant end, they must have some. They start working at seven. Besides, I think it's a good idea to show my face there.

Sure enough there was coffee, I grabbed a cup and then stopped in the production manager's office to say hello.

"I'm going to walk the floor, got a few minutes to join me. I might have some questions for you."

After our tour I stopped at his office again. "Say Tom, are you aware that all the rejections are from your shift?" He looked at me like I hit him with a two by four. "How do you know that?"

"Bill your second shift counterpart made an analysis using the serial numbers and production records. He wanted to make sure that the problem was not during his shift. He told me that he had some rejects but his QC people caught them all."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.