Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

"Welcome Oh Great Goddess to my humble abode. I'm yours to command."

"Toy fetch the bag I dropped by the door."

As I got close to the door I could not see it but then it dawned on me. Damn, if she didn't drop it outside. Well what could I do. I tried open the door just a bit and reach outside, trying to find it.

"Open the door wide and get the damn bag or I'll get it myself and use the cane in it on your ass and that will be the only "kissing" you'll get."

I knew better than to say anything and did as I was told, luckily it was late enough that no one was about. She was playing her damned mental games with me. A shiver went down my back and I had to admit to myself that I loved it.

So, I grabbed the bag, closed and locked the door and started towards...

All Red did was to point to the floor and got down to my knees and kind of shuffled over to where the was standing.

"Turn the kitchen lights on – all of them I want to be able to see when I inspect you."

So there I stood, hands behind my head, legs spread while Red slowly circled me, sometimes softly stroking a part of my body, then pinching and twisting a nipple making me moan in pain. A couple of slaps against my balls creating momentary dull aches followed by some rather forceful once on my ass. I'm sure there were hand prints on both my cheeks.

Then came the moment of truth. Red knelt down behind me, spreading my cheeks, giving the butt plug a twist. "Hmm, you've had it out. The lube is still fresh it twists easily. You may answer."

"Yes Goddess, I removed it for the shower and shave, trying to make sure all was clean and I could shave as well as possible without really being able to see what I was doing."

Red chuckled "yes that is a bit tough. Maybe I should get you some laser hair removal treatment. Say when did you have your last enema?"

"This morning before I took a shower and put the plug back in."

"Hmm, not good, I told you to be clean – you should have figured it out and cleaned your insides too. Now I have to do it. That is not want I wanted to spend my time with you. It' will be extra hard on you now."

By that time she come around to my front and lifting my caged dick "and what is this? Hairs?"

"Godd... "Shut up! No excuses. Now I have another job to do. That will hurt. Well, If I get off on your suffering while I remedy what you neglected to do properly, I'll spare the rod some. Not completely, you understand but I'll be mellow and somewhat merciful. Grab the bag and take me to where you will suffer for me."

So we went upstairs and when we got to the landing there was no need for Red to do anything. I was back on my knees. She tussled my hair and started moving towards the guest room on my knees struggling with the bag.

"Here for once I'll help you. Get up. I appreciate your effort babe but when you have to carry something like this bag, you're allowed to walk. Just get back down as soon as we arrive ... I had pushed the door open to the guest room.

"Oh this is nice. I like. Light the candles, I'm going to enjoy them a lot tonight. Using old ties, clever toy. I like it but I think you and I need to go shopping for some bondage supplies so that you have a set available for me use whenever the mood strikes me."

Settling in an arm chair in the corner of the room. "Wine, then unpack the bag. Maybe put the stuff by the foot end."

There it was, a cane, paddle some nipple clips. At least these didn't have teeth but there was a chain attached and if you pulled on it, the clips got tighter and tighter. Some cock rings, a vibrator and a rubber bag with a hose attached to it. What? Oh shit, it's a douche bag and Red will use it for an enema. Now I'm in trouble. I must have blanched a bit.

So you recognize the bag and what I will use it for, did you babe? Why don't we start with that. There is already some stuff inside the bag. I want you fill it to the top with warm water. NOT hot. I don't want to burn your insides. Let me know when you have it ready.

Doing as I was told I realized that damn thing held at least 2 quarts if not more. More than four times the amount than those bottle things I've been buying. That is going to hurt.

"Goddess, Oh most holy One. I think I have it right."

"Hmm let me see. No toy, that bag is not full, here let me show you" and with that she added what seemed to be at least another pint. She closed the bag with a plug that had the hose and some form of nozzle attached.

"Find my something to use to hang this bag from the shower curtain."

We managed with one of those wire coat hangers from the dry cleaners that seem to copulate and multiply in every closet in America.

"Now I want you to kneel down in the tub with your head and chest facing out. That way if you make a mess it will stay in the tub and be easier for you to clean up."

I got myself into position and the first thing Red did was clip those clamps to my nipples and, gave it good tuck gave the chain a good tuck tightening them.

"There, they should stay on and will help you focus on My pussy instead of your cramps. I bet yours will be at least as bad as Michelle's (chuckles)."

Red lubed up the nozzle and inserted it into my anus and suddenly it seemed to expand and expand. Whoa, that hurt.

"There, now we can be sure that it won't pop out. It's inflatable very securely seated. I guess that hurt a bit. Well baby be happy that I used regular lube instead of Ben Gay or Icy hot. Those I will only use in the confines of my soundproof dungeon. Maybe one day when you really have me pissed off."

And then there was the flow and increasing pressure as the bag slowly emptied its content into my innards. It did not take long for the cramps to start and Red settled herself on a low stool in front of me with her legs over the edge and inside the tub to either side of my shoulders.

"Get busy toy. You know the drill the sooner I'm satisfied by your tongue and had my fill of orgasms for the moment, the sooner you'll be allowed to empty yourself." In between trying to eat her pussy I was crying and begging for mercy. Of course fat chance, instead the pain on my nipples increased from the manipulations of the clamps. Then a really explosive orgasm hit Red and she ripped those clips right off.

"Ahhhh", followed by loud sobbing.

"Poor baby, but that way you were able to participate in my orgasm. You didn't like it?" (chuckles)

I decided to keep quiet because no matter what I would say, I would be in trouble.

"OK, stand up. Give me your hand" and Red guided it to the valve that held the air for the nozzle.

"Feel this? Push it and pull the nozzle out as soon as you feel it's deflated enough. I suggest you do it over the toilet. But wait 'till I have turned on the fan and closed the door. Let me know when you're done and cleaned up including any spillage."

Red had disconnected the bag from the hose which now hung like a red tail out of my butt. Gingerly I made my way over to the toilet, positioned myself and pushed the button, waited a few seconds before pulling the plug out, desperately trying to hold ever thing inside until I had my hand and the hose out of the way.

I composed myself, cleaned myself up and walked toward the door when Red opened it... "Oh you're not done babe. One more time. We have to rinse out the stuff that was in that first bag. Fill the bag again with warm water " and the vicious cycle was repeated.

When finally done, I was exhausted.

"Come baby lay down on the bed. I'm going to tie you up and give you a bit of a rest. I'll even unlock your cock and check for abrasions. Try not to get hard without permission or..." leaving the threat of dire consequences hanging in the air.

Of course there was no way I would not get hard with Red checking my dick for any sort of abrasions. There were none, I had been careful and gone over every part of the CB with six hundred grit sand paper to make sure it was completely smooth.

"Well since you could not obey and stay soft like I told you, you will now stay hard 'till it is time to hit the ice pack." With that Red's soft mouth descended on my dick and in no time I was harder than ever before. That's when the cock rings went on. Now there was no way the blood could recede and I would stay hard 'till they were removed. This could get painful.

"Well baby now that your cock is nice and hard, it will be very easy for me to check for stray hairs and I will demonstrate to you that if you had wanted to please your Goddess, you would have come to the same conclusion."

At that moment some pain seared through my dick and triumphantly Red held up some pincers and single offending hair that she had ripped out.

"That's how it is done you if you can't reach the hairs with your razor because of the CB. Take pincers and rip them out one by one unless of course you try to speed up the process and grab several at the same time."

"OUCH!" "Got four them this time babe."

This went on for a while and several times the pincers got more than just hairs but bits of skin too. I shall be more diligent with the hair removal in the future.

"You know I've figured it out" "Figured what out Goddess?" "Why Mich is so bitchy these days. Yes in some way she's jealous of you for finding your way into my heart. But I think the main reason is your cock and what you can do with it. She thinks that I let you fuck me and she's not getting any. You know she really is primarily hetro but always was bi-curious and when we got thrown together she kind of forgot about cocks for quite a while. It's only since you've come onto the scene that she's really reverting to being bi because it's fun. I can give her something no guy can give her but on the other hand I don't have a cock."

"So since she craves your cock, she shall have it."

I yelped as the first batch of hot wax hit my poor dick. Damn that hurt.

"What I'm going to do babe, is make a mold of your cock just the way it stands very proudly. I'm going to build up the wax to a point where it won't break or collapse when I take the whole thing off. You were so involved in your suffering and my analysis of Michelle's problem that you did not feel me putting baby oil all over your cock and balls. That will make the wax come off easy. Once I have the mold, I know a guy who makes custom dildos and he will make your cock out of silicone using the mold we're making tonight."

"When he and I are done, Mich will be able to take your cock where ever she goes. Maybe that will do the trick."

I really didn't think that it would work. Having a silicone replica of my dick did not solve the problem that was slowly coming to a head between the three of us.

Once the mold came off – it actually worked Red started teasing and torturing my dick every so often paying some painful attention to my nipples.

"So Peter tell me about Greg. He's going to be our partner. What can you tell me about him. Is he married, going steady, what is his thing when it comes to ladies?"

"He was married once, but that was before I knew him. He's a very successful financial adviser and also has a CPA firm. I've seen him with lots of different ladies during social functions at the club and some charity events. Obviously M was attracted to him. I don't know for how long that has been going on or if for her it was just the idea of cuckolding me with a friend that made it interesting for her. To be honest, we've never much talked about women. I don't really know why his marriage failed. I know he's one of the most eligible guys around the city and I'm sure a bunch of ladies would love to get their hands on him, his money or both."

A bit mischievous, "Peter you have seen his cock, what's it like?"

"It's larger than mine. I never measured it but it seems to be a bit thicker too."

There was devilish glint in Red's eyes "larger than yours? Why am I wasting my time with this?"

That comment opened up a wound. "Starboard"

"OK babe what's up. Why the safe word?

"Please stop right there. If you have any thoughts of going after Greg, even if just to torment me. Please forget it. For one, I don't think he ever would get involved with any Lady that I have an interest in. He got burned with the M thing. Secondly, I will not stand for it. I love you and I don't care if you don't love me back. But getting involved with my friend Greg would mean the end of us. This maybe presumptuous of me. I'm assuming something but I will never accept being a cuckold. At least not for a very long time. I can deal with what you and Michelle have going. I'm OK. I understand it. But if you ever tried to bring another guy into the mix. That would be end. I doubt that we could even be friends if that were to happen. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I have no claim on you. But I feel we have something special and I have great hopes that after my sacrifice at your next "therapy" session you will find it in your heart to..."

"Hold it right there." There were tears in Red's eyes. "I'm so sorry babe. I wasn't thinking. I love you too. I would never try to hurt you. I don't know if we ever have a future other than very special friends. Only time will tell because I still think that you're on a rebound and not fully responsible for your emotions. But you know my history. You are the only guy who has ever put his cock inside me since that horrible night. I think I can honestly say that you will remain the only one if for no other reason that I felt safe with you, don't ask me why. Maybe because you also have been deeply wounded, differently from me but just as damaging to your heart and soul.".

"There was a time before I knew you that I tried dating. I thought that something was wrong with me. I used to enjoy sex with guys. So tried, tried really heard, but as soon as the guy put his hands on my boobs, I was so out of there."

"I'm truly sorry, I wasn't thinking when I started to tease you and I'm happy you brought that up. If we ever truly become an "item" as they say, I promise to only cuckold you with Ladies. NO guys ever."

We both kind of laughed a bit and Red crawled up to me and kissed me very, very tenderly. Not the demanding, searching for the tonsils but just lovely and soft gentle kisses.

"I think we are done for the night let me untie you. Oops, not so fast, gotta get that beautiful cock back into its cage."

The cock rings come off somewhat painfully, the ice hurt even more and then there was that "click" and I was back to being horny and sexually frustrated.

Now, I can untie you and I want you to make love to me. You know what I mean but not here. This is our play room. Take me to your bed."

I lost track of the number of orgasms I provided for Red and eventually we fell very soundly asleep in each other's arms.

We slept late and eventually the ringing of my phone got to me.

"Yeah?" (giggles) "Did I wake you guys? Did toy have a long night of suffering? Come lazy bones it's a beautiful day, get up and get moving. I'll have brunch ready in forty five minutes."

"Who was that?" "Michelle, telling us to get up, that brunch will be served in forty five minutes. She sure sounded chipper. Wonder if she's done with..."

"Somehow I don't think so, she must have taken the pills right after getting up. But hey, if she wants to host a brunch, who are we to say no. Let's hit the shower. I'll help you with the new plug after we are clean. I don't think you'll need an enema this morning after last night."

"Thank you Oh most Merciful Goddess..."

"Don't get cheeky or just might change my mind. Now get down on your knees and wash your Goddess' pussy and ass."

The smells from the kitchen were wonderful, I truly was hungry after last night's ordeal and the three of us had a wonderful meal with lots of teasing and laughter. Was the old Michelle back? Only time will tell.

I did the cleaning up and was just about to join the ladies with a final cup of coffee.

"Peter, thank you for cleaning up but now it's time for you to go home. I believe there is a bit of a mess to clean up in your place. Maybe we'll do something tomorrow night for dinner."

I was a bit stunned that was rather abrupt, so dumped my coffee into the sink, put the cup into the dishwasher and was just about to go over to them for a good bye hug when Red shook her head and pointed to the door.

I was sad and disappointed. This whole thing was strange. But what could I do. So I headed home, changed into running gear and went for a run. Alternating between running and walking I made the whole loop in the park.

I felt much better until I got upstairs and surveyed the mess I had to clean up and memories of last night flooded through my head. It was truly intense, going from what I considered extreme pain to tender loving over the course of several hours.

Well I stripped both beds, started the laundry and packed all of Red's toys back into the bag. After remaking the bed in the guestroom I decided to leave the ties in place and drape the ones that Red had not used over the footboard to be handy just in case.

With both the washer and dryer going and everything else back in order upstairs, I decided to grab a beer and check my e-mails.

The first one was from Red

"Peter sorry for the rough treatment earlier. I needed to give, mostly for Mich but also to some degree to myself, a demo and show her that I was in total control of our relationship. I want you to know that I missed that hug and kiss from you.

Love Your Goddess.

PS: Don't forget to do an enema tonight. Use the bag, put one table spoon of liquid soap into it and fill it to the top with warm water. Hold it as long as you can. Time it for ME. Ten minutes will be great, longer will earn you "brownie points". I know you won't cheat. Don't forget the second one for the rinse. You really don't want soap residue in your colon.

I give you permission to expel that one after five minutes.

I felt much better after that, but sure as hell dreaded the enemas. I kind of had gotten used to the bottled stuff and the fact that I really was not required to hold it in. That bloody bag was a whole other story.

After answering several e-mails from friends across the county I shut the computer down, grabbed some snacks and another beer and turned on the TV to the Encore channel for westerns. Another classic "Winchester 73". I'm not sure how often I had seen that one, but who cares it's good.

When it got close to dinner time, I was contemplating going to the Diner but remembered just in time that they were closed. Jewish Sabbath. While Momma and Poppa are not really that observant, they thought it would make good business sense. Sunday breakfasts and lunches for folks coming from church were much busier then on Saturdays. It also was a public relation thing with the Jewish community in town. Overall a win/win situation. They and the staff got a day off and not much business was lost because of that.

So I wound up getting some left over soup out of the freezer added a couple of hot dogs, some bread and beer and I was good.

Sunday was uneventful the there never was any contact from the Ladies. It was not like we were married and they had their own lives.

Monday morning, Michelle and I finalized the purchase of HH's note from the bank and I arranged for a line of credit large enough to cover the note plus the extra money required. We had confirmation from M's treasurer that the first installment of 5 mill would be transferred before the end of the month.

So all we had to do, is wait for the contracts from HH which we were supposed to get on Tuesday. Michelle went back to the office and I decided to go to the range and practice sand shots. I've been having some trouble with them recently.

"Around ten on Tuesday the phone rings "Hi this Sandra, the contracts came in, do you have time to look at them with me?"

"Sure thing, will be right over."

They were standard boilerplate real-estate and business transfer contracts and we could not find anything wrong. So I signed them handed Sandra the Cashier's check for the 200 K. "Here, please get this back as quick as possible to his attorney. I want to keep this moving along as fast as possible."

When I picked up Red on Wednesday morning, Michelle stuck her head out their bedroom door. "Are we on for lunch at the Diner?"

"Yes see you there around 12:30 the back room is reserved and please bring a twelve pack of Yuengling. See you later."

I loaded Red's clubs into my car and were off to the golf course. Greg was there and had us already signed in and we were good to go.

"So you are the infamous Red that Monique kept ranting and raving about 'till I finally told her that I didn't want to hear anything about that. That Peter is my friend and that I'm happy for him."

"Greg, put your eyes and tongue back. Your making a mess on your shirt with your drooling. But yes this is my best Lady friend Red. My second best you'll meet at lunch as long as you try to behave yourself and act your age and not like some horny teenager."

They both laughed at that. It was not a busy morning and we were moving right along. After some early troubles Red got back into the swing of it after the third hole and ended the round with a respectable 83.

"Greg, once this lady get's a bit of practice in, it's not only me whom you'll have to pay off when we play together. She's going to clean your clock and I'm going to sit back, watch and enjoy."

Greg gave me the finger and Red punched my arm "Be nice Peter".

Greg followed us to the Diner and of course we got the royal treatment. Michelle was there and the beers ready.

Momma came in and I introduced her to Red an Greg and suggested that we have a mixed sandwich platter with all sorts of different cold cuts.

Michelle said "Please make sure there are corned beef sandwiches in the mix."

"Are you all drinking beer or does an one want something else to drink?"

"No thanks Momma, we'll have the beers. Do want to take one back to Poppa?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.