Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

"Back to the punishment. " This was followed by increasing harder slaps to my balls. She must be using both hands. One was some kind of flogger and the other a solid object like maybe a small paddle. The hits got stronger and stronger and I reached the point where I squeezed the ball to yellow.

There was a short break but then beating of my balls continued, maybe just a tiny bit less and there was no further increase. Red must have sensed that I was close to the breaking point.

"I'm getting bored with this. Time for something else to try."

Something firm and vinyl or leather covered was pushed against the front of my body and the tension on my arms was released. "Bend forward, as far as you can go and stay there. If I have to secure you to the bench it will go much harder on you."

The next sensation made me gasp as loud as I could with that bloody gag. Something was biting my nipple and then another gasp and the other one was suffering too.

"OK let's see how much weight you can hold with your nipples. I won't stop adding until you squeeze the ball or the clips fall off. Enjoy". (chuckling)

In a way I like nipple play but this went way beyond what I was used to. I had no idea how much was hanging from them but it felt like a ton and I was sobbing from the pain but tried to hang in there. Suddenly a searing pain and a clonk. One of the clips tore loose and fell down. The strain on the other one got less and less. Red must be removing some of the weights, but not all of them.

"Don't worry toy, I won't neglect the other nipple. The clip goes back on. Should really hurt now after it ripped half your nipple off. Maybe I should add the weights back on this one until it too falls off. Equalize the pain. -Nah, maybe next time."

She was right, it hurt a lot more when she put that clip back even after having removed some of the weights. I was sure that it had not ripped off part of my nipple but it sure felt like it.

Suddenly there was the smell of her arousal under my nose. She was coating my lips with her juices. "Toy, I had a tiny little orgasm while adding all those weights to your nipples. I'm proud of you, you trusted me and did not push the button. That's why I'm took half of them off. Don't worry, you'll experience plenty of pain in your nipples because you won't be able to stay totally still to keep them from swinging".

I wasn't sure what Red meant until the first stroke of a cane burned into my ass. It was a totally involuntary reaction to the pain from my ass that instantaneously transferred into pain in my nipples as the weights started swinging because my body was jerking in reaction to each stroke.

I lost count at fifteen or sixteen and was so deep in sub space that it took quite a while before I realized that the beating had stopped. Coming to think, it must have been the pain surging through my nipple when Red took those blasted clips off. It could be days before wearing a shirt would stop reminding me of my ordeal.

I heard and felt the chain holding my arm lower further and Red pushed against my back forcing me into a 90 degree angle over whatever stood in front of me. Then I felt her finger covering in a glove probe my anus and some cold lube. I pushed the button until it was clear to me that the red light was on.

Red stopped and helped me stand up. "Do you want to talk?" I shook my head. "OK for now, I'll go to something else but we WILL talk about this and you will tell ME why you went to "red"."

She pulled the chain back up but maybe not quite as tight as before giving me just a tiny bit of wiggle room. Whatever had been front of me was also removed and then the shocks started hitting me. Red was zapping my balls with varied intensity. The low ones just tingled but others caused me to jump, not that I really could do that with spreader bar. This caused Red to laugh as the torture continued. There was a break in the torture and I heard her, she must have had quite an orgasm.

After while, presumably catching her breath, Red resumed the electrical torture, touching other body parts but being careful to stay always below my heart. Eventually, she stopped – again just seconds before I was going to squeeze that ball. It sounded like another orgasm, not anywhere near as strong as last one but it was there.

Next thing I knew was that she had removed the spreader bar. A tap against one of the leg was clearly a signal to move my feet closer together. I heard some clinking noise, I guess a chain was now connecting those cuffs.

I felt her breasts pushing into my back and in spite of all the suffering, my dick tried to get hard in its cage.

"I'm going to lower your arms now, I'm holding you now but I am not strong enough to hold you completely upright. Trust me you will collapse after what I put you through. I'm going to let you slide down to the floor as gently as I can and then I'm going to take the gag out. Stay quite. Don't speak without permission or I'll start all over again."

Sure enough, Red was right. I would not have been able to stand on my own. Once on the floor, she released the air from the gag and took it out. A bottle of some kind touched my hands. "Here take it and drink and rest a bit on the floor. Leave the blindfold on. I'll be back shortly.

It may have been five minutes, ten minutes I had no concept of time. Every muscle of my body was aching. My nipples were on fire and a my balls were suffering from a dull and steady ache. I wondered if they were swollen or not.

"Can you stand up?" Red was back. I struggled a bit but was able to get on my feet with a bit of help from her.

"You may take the blindfold off". I blinked even though there were no harsh lights in the dungeon but plenty of tears. My sight returned and I could see that Red had put the robe back on. Go to the bathroom, pee and wash your face. You're a mess.

As I stepped out of the bathroom Red hugged me "you did good toy. I'm going to give you a reward for suffering. A very, very special treat. We go down stairs. Be careful the cuffs stay on. The chain is long enough to make the steps. Maybe you should go down backwards on all fours like a little boy – which you are. (giggles)

When I got down to the bottom, Red put a new dry blindfold over my eyes, took my hand and led me to some place in the apartment. She opened a door and could clearly hear the sound of a spa going.

"Careful two steps up. Good, now sit down."

Sure enough I was sitting on the edge of a spa. Now the reason for the coated metal cuffs became clear. They're water proof. My guess it was in their bedroom and that is why was still blindfolded. That space was private but I needed more than a hot shower to ease the pains in my body.

"Go ahead, slide in baby, I'll be right there, move towards the middle. I want access to your body."

Was my torment still not over or?

I felt Red behind me and she had something – I really don't know what it was – that she was using on my back and arms. It felt rough and soft at the same time. All I know is that between the hot water and whatever she used my aches eased quite a bit. Not gone but acceptable. I winced when Red got around the front and rubbed that thing over my nipples.

"My, my, I did abuse those didn't I?" Next I felt her lips on them first softly and then firmer with a bit of pressure with her teeth causing some pain. I moaned not sure if from pleasure or pain, probably both.

There was that silver bell laughter again.

"Slide back until you lean against me. I want to talk about what happened up there."

I did 'till I was positioned between her legs and her hands on my shoulders were pushing me back. I guess she was sitting on some ledge because neck came to rest between her breasts. This is nice.

"So Peter, tell me why did you push the safe word to "stop" when I started on your anus" Please be honest with me. It's very important to me. I may explain it to you why, depending on your answer."

"I don't know, it may be silly and I should have trusted you. But after all that went before that, I panicked. See there was an incident several years ago where M got carried away with a dildo. We had used one before and I thought we had agreed to nothing larger than what I was used to. I was gagged like today and she broke the agreement and used one quite a bit larger and in spite of lots of lube, it caused some bleeding. I couldn't use my safe word and had to suffer because I was tied down. I struggled but either she was so wrapped up in her pleasure or just decided to ignore me and went ahead."

This was many years ago and had completely forgotten about it because we never did any anal play after that. I guess when she saw the blood, she was sorry. So it never came up again."

"Not knowing what you had in mind, I freaked and pulled the "trigger" to stop."

Stroking My cheek and kissing the top of my head "I'm sorry babe, I had no idea. I should have talked to you about that before we got started. We'll drop it for the moment. But it is very important to me. It's something that in some way defines me. Using a strap-on on your ass will be therapeutic for me. So I hope that we can find a way to make it work. But not tonight. Just forget about it for now. We will talk about some other time."

Sitting there with my head between her breasts, letting the water ease the pain and her every often kissing the top of my head, softly stroking it and cheeks was like a dream.

"Poor, poor Peter suffering for his Goddess. Michelle would be pissed if she knew what went on and will go on tonight. Yes babe I'm not done with you. For now enjoy the spa for a few more minutes 'till we go to the next phase."

Now I was wondering, that could be bad or good. What is that lovely Goddess up to?

I most have dozed off, a pinch to my abused nipple startled me.

"Time to get out. I'll help you get dry."

We stepped both out of the spa and since my hands were still cuffed together Red did most of the drying with a coarse but stimulating warm towel.

Grabbing my hand "come, time to "play some more" she pulled me out of the room, closed the door and led my down to what I guess was another bedroom. I bumped against a bed.

"Get on it and scoot into the middle. I'll guide you so you won't fall off on the other side."

Once I was positioned the way Red wanted me, she disconnected the cuff on my wrists and hooked them to something on either side of the what must be the head board. Same thing with my feet. So here I was tied to the bed with some freedom of movement but no way of getting free.

Then the next phase of my torture began – the sensual one. Red started kissing me all over my body, every often stopping for a little tongue wrestling. When she started licking my balls, I went nuts. They still hurt from all the previous abuse but at the same time, I never wanted her to stop. My dick was also hurting, even though not much had happened to it except a few of the electric shocks. But that damned CB was way too tight.

Red giggled "Maybe I better get some ice and cool these balls and dick down. Otherwise I'll never get the CB off."

I felt her getting off the bed and few moments later I actually screamed from the shock of that ice pack hitting my balls. Damn that hurt.

"What's the matter Peter? Want me to stop? Leave the CB on instead of getting a blow job from yours truly, maybe more?"

"NO, no please don't stop if that's what it takes. It's just the shock..."

"I know, aren't blindfolds a beautiful thing?"

Laughing she continued my torture with the ice. And she did not forget about my nipples. They got the ice treatment too.

There it was – total bliss, the CB was off and Red's hot lips were encasing my rapidly expanding dick. Did I escape hell?

I felt some shifting on the bed and there was Red's delectable pussy in my face. I went to "town" like a maniac. All I wanted was to please my Goddess, keep her happy so she would never stop that blow job.

After several of her orgasms, she stopped. I still did not cum, got close a number of times but it did not take much pressure on my balls to lose that urge. At this point I was not sure if I would be allowed. Red never said that I would be allowed to cum, just that she would remove the CB. Well she kept her word.

Some more shifting and I could feel her breath on my face. A nice kiss and then the sensation of a blanket being pulled over both of us. Her hand grabbed the blindfold and pulled it off but I wasn't able to see much because the room was dark.

"Rest a bit babe. I need it too. The night is still young. We'll talk in a while and play some more.

I woke up to a soft hand stroking my dick. "Do you need to go to the bathroom before we go on?"

"No Goddess, thank you I'm good."

There was a light tap on my cheek "what did I tell you? Yes Goddess..."

Then she laughed. "Starboard" – "Just messing with you. No more Goddess for tonight, well let's say it's no longer mandatory. I do like it when you call me that. From now on we are just friends. Subbie is on a break. That does not mean that I won' bust your chops or tease and torment you since you are still tied to the bed." Emphasizing her power by gently stroking my dick. Don't you dare cum without permission or you'll right back up to the dungeon."

I wasn't quite sure if I believed her at that point but why take a chance.

"Baby, I want to thank you for what you did tonight. It was a thousand times better than any hundred therapy sessions I went to. Having that total power to inflict pain was an indescribably emotion and it released many of the demons that are still hiding in the back recesses of my brain. I will want to do this again. No let me rephrase it – I WILL do it again. It will always be just the two of us. No Mich., she's not part of this therapy.

"Here is a big question for you babe. Do you think that you can make Me have an orgasm with your cock while you are tied down like this? Having you tied is MY safe word. I can stop, if it gets too intense for me. I know you've once made love to me without any bonds. That was different. This is still part of my "therapy".

"I'm going to play fair. I'll try to get off riding your cock, honest I will. But if the demons come out, I'm going to pull off. The deal for you is that once I've had my first orgasm riding your cock, you are free to cum any time. However, if I pull off because I can't handle it tonight, the ice pack will get you and you'll get locked into your CB without release."

"Pray for us babe, pray. I really want this. Now get me good and wet and horny. Don't make me cum, just get me to the edge or you'll wind up with blue balls for some time."

With that Red swung her pussy back on my face and started to get her "hot and bothered".

""SHIT, I need your cock" and there she impaled herself on my dick. For maybe half a minute she did not move. Getting used to the feel inside of her. Then a wild ride. I tried to match her down strokes with up strokes as much as my bonds would allow me. This went on for a while when she stopped moving. I was afraid that she would pull off and leave high and dry but suddenly there was a deep breath and I could feel her orgasm coursing through her body and then she flopped down onto my chest, partially pulling of my rigid dick.

I thought "please don't stop now, please".

"How close are you babe?"

"Very close, a couple of strokes should do it. Please."

Smiling she sat back up "I'll give you five. If you can cum fine. If not..."

"NO, PLEASE, I need to cum"

There was a wicket grin "Will you let me fuck your ass? Not tonight, but soon and you get to buy a new dildo. That way you control the size."

"Yes Goddess, whatever you say."

Laughing "I'll hold you to that, but what I was going to say before you so rudely interrupted me was, if not, you'll have to settle for a hand job. You should have known better. I don't break my word. But I never said how you would be allowed to cum." Laughing again "Men are such simple creatures, so easy to mess up their minds. I'm going to have some catching up to do. This is fun. Thank you babe for opening my eyes."

"Get ready, here we go: Five, four ... ank you babe for opening my eyes."

"Get ready, here we go: Five, four...

"Ahh!!!" I did have a mind blowing orgasm at "one" and before I could catch my breath there was the "cream" from the "pie" dripping onto my face.

After I cleaned her up and gave her another orgasm in the process, she turned on a light, unhooked me from the bed and left saying:

"There is the bathroom for you clean up a bit and you can take the cuffs off. Sleep tight."

All kind of crazy thoughts went through my head but, I guess I was just too tired, emotionally and physically drained and was asleep in minutes.

When I woke up the sun was shining into the room and to my surprise there was Red in the bed with me, smiling at me. I never noticed her coming back. That's how soundly I had been sleeping.

"Hey babe, how are you this morning? (chuckling) When I came back after taking a shower you were gone and mean really, really gone. I played with your cock – it got hard but you never woke up." Laughing "I guess I really worked you over. Go take a shower, you need it and come into the kitchen I'll start the coffee but my most favorite slave will fix breakfast for his Goddess."

With that she jumped out of bed and ran off with that red mane streaming behind her. It took me a second or two to get moving. I still hurt and when I got into the bathroom I had my first chance to look at myself in the mirror.

I looked like shit. Dark circles around my eyes. My nipples were various shades of red and there were a couple of little scabs on the one where the clip fell off.

The rest of my body showed all sorts of different colored bruised and stripes but as far as I could see there was no broken skin. I probably would have felt that when I got into the spa last night. Red sure is a skilled torturer.

That shower sure felt good and eased some more of the pain but when I got out and was dry I checked the medicine cabinet, found some pain killer and took a couple. There was a toothbrush still in its wrapping and I used that. I couldn't shave, but at the moment that was not really of any concern.

When I got out of the bathroom, I found a pair of panties, my pants and shirt. What the hell. Shit, why not, what's the difference what I wear after last night. So I put them on – damn if they didn't make me semi hard. This could be trouble. I put my pants on but decided not to wear the shirt for the time being. I didn't think my nipples were ready for the fabric rubbing over them every time I moved.

"What is this? Are you trying to impress me with your abs or something like that? Put that damn shirt on." All the while grinning like the cat that ate the canary. She knew damn well why I was not wearing the shirt.

What was I to do, so I put it on and moaned as it slid down my front.

"Hmm, and what it this? Pointing at my partial tent in my pants. "I guess I forgot to put the CB back on. I sure hope that you were a good boy and did not abuse MY cock in the shower."

"Drop those pants, I'm going to rectify the situation before it gets completely out of hand."

There was a pleased smile on her face when Red spotted that I was wearing the panties.

"Nice choice of undies Peter." Then there was the dreaded ice, a bit of pushing and a click. I was back in chastity.

Hugging me, I got a big kiss and "Thank you babe. You're the best. Have some coffee and juice and then feed your Goddess."

So I went and put a couple of omelets together, toasted some English Muffins and we were good. It was almost noon, so I guess it was really "brunch".

"I have to go out for a bit, do some shopping. What are you up to?"

I'm going to check my e-mails and put some finishing touches on my notes to discuss with Michelle regarding "hairy harry". When will she back"?

"Got a text from her while you were in the shower. She's delayed and won't be back 'till around noon. Say, I'm going to be busy with court and stuff. Any chance you could pick her up from the airport?"

"Love to, no problem. Just let me have the airline and flight."

"Let me call her and tell her, then she can call you when she's on the plane."

"Got her voice mail – hey Mich. Peter is going to pick you up tomorrow. Call him when you're on the plane. Bye."

With that all settled we went our separate ways. For the afternoon.

I was just contemplating what to do for dinner when my phone rang.

"Peter, would please come over, bring your laptop" and she was gone.

As I approached the door to their place I saw that it was partially open.

"Come on in, fix us a drink. On second thought, I rather have a beer. Be with you in a minute."

So I grabbed a couple of beers and opened them, knowing that at times like this they both preferred the bottle over using a glass.

"Hey, babe, give me a hug and kiss." Putting a box tied closed with a pink ribbon on the counter.

A hug, a nice kiss and slug from the bottle "Peter open that box, it's a present of sorts for you."

I was puzzled and untied the ribbon. I had a real shock and Red was laughing her head off.

"Yes babe, those are your panties. You will wear them for ME at all times. I might, if you ask nicely, make exceptions for visits to the doctor and days when you go and play golf. I'm not going to embarrass you in locker rooms. It's going to be hard enough for you to hide your CB." (More laughter).

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.