Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

Once the beers where gone I went back to the kitchen and prepared two Sake Martinis for the two of them. I use a good but not super expensive sake and add a good dash of Grand Marnier, stirred not shaken and served in glasses out of the freezer.

When I came out with the new drinks and another beer for myself, I found the two of them in the hot tub.

"Come join us boy, but you are overdressed. Lose those swimming trunks, can't have your poor dick abused by the confinement."

Blushing again, realizing that there really was no way around it. I was stuck and at the mercy of these two vixens, I dropped my trunks. I swear I almost heard a sigh of relief when my dick was allowed to point toward the heavens.

"As you wish My Ladies".

"Hmm, our boy does have some manners and I like the look of that cock. I could hang my bikini top from it" piped up Michelle.

"Slut" always chasing cock" came the retort from Red.

When I got into the tub with them they made me sit in between them.

Sampling her martini Red spoke up "Hmm this is good. I sure hope you have more of these what is it. It's familiar but I can't quite place it."

Then the two of them turned their attention to me. Lots of touching and feeling and when I tried to reciprocate Red slapped my hand lightly.

"Down boy, you are ours. Sit on your hands like in a strip club. Maybe later we'll let you touch."

Talking about torment. I had a really hard time not making a mess in the tub.

They finally got tired of the game and Michelle said "fetch the towels boy. You've been good, I give you permission to dry me"

Of course that put more "stress" on my dick even with the towel between my hands and those delicious big and soft breasts of hers.

Red dried herself but then the two of them tackled me, even though by then I had almost drip dried.

I had some cold lobster already out of the shells, a remoulade sauce and salad with assorted dressings. Add to that some nice warm rolls, a nice white California wine and you have the perfect Summer evening dinner.

I had completely forgotten about M but she came to my mind during a brief lull in the bantering and teasing and I told them about her showing up here, the arrest and three nights in jail.

They both almost fell off their chairs from laughing.

"Serves that "bitch" right. We gotta meet that judge one of these days. He's some piece of work, we love it"

Mrs. Shannon earlier in the week had brought me a German apple cake. She's actually Pennsylvania Dutch who married an Irish man. So I brought that out with real whipped cream not the stuff in the can.

I was delighted, my two guests did not seem to have any hang-ups regarding calories and stuff like that. From their comments, I may have to learn how to make that cake, especially since we will be neighbors starting next week.

After dessert, they both got up. There is something weird going on with them. They seem to read each other's minds, complete sentences, stuff like that.

"We are going to put something on that is a bit warmer. You "boy" have our permission to do so too as long as you don't dare to restrict that nice cock of yours"

That was Red, who clearly had assumed the role of an Alpha Female in this setting and I'm guessing the same applies when the two of them are alone.

A delicious little tingle went down my spine when the "boy" came out again. It suited my present mood perfectly. Just a hint of domination. Very sensual and stimulating. I was loving it.

I grabbed a robe, yes I know how to obey orders, and went outside to light the gas fire place on the deck in a protected corner. I know wood is nicer but too much work and distracting when you have the company of two hot vixens that seem to have their heart set on teasing me.

I filled three snifters, after properly warming them, with cognac and went outside to wait for my Ladies.

When they finally came out Red carried a gift wrapped box while Michelle was hiding something behind her back.

Here Peter, we brought you a present, to show our appreciation for having us this weekend and being our "boy toy"."

There it was again that hint of domination.

I took the box, unwrapped it and to my great delight there were two boxes with 25 Cuban cigars each. At that point Michelle put the ashtray, cigar clipper and lighter on the table. All of which she had hidden behind her back.

I got up from my chair to hug and say thank you. When I leaned in to give Red a kiss, she turned her face just enough that it landed on her cheek. Damn, there was twinkle in those emerald green eyes. I still could not figure it out.

When I hugged Michelle, she did not turn her head instead there was a very brief but electrifying dart of her tongue into my mouth. I took a deep breath and excused myself for a moment.

"Don't you go jerking off boy".

"No Ma'am most certainly not Ma'am. Just getting another glass with a bit cognac to dip the cigar into."

When I got back they were grinning at me like cat having swallowed the canary.

"We expect you to share those cigars with us"

Shit, you could have knocked me over with a feather after that comment.

These girls are fun. I think I'm in love.

So I clipped three cigars, dipped them in the cognac and lit them for them, taking a "servant position" by bowing slightly with one hand behind my back and the other holding the special lighter.

While I was lighting Michelle' cigar a very soft hand grabbed and squeezed my balls very lightly. Nothing was said. I knew it was Red because it came from behind. Oh how nice that felt.

I sat back down lit my cigar and the three us just sat there in a very comfortable silence, contemplating the burning cigars, occasionally taking a sip of cognac and looking at the stars.

Finally Michelle came out with "I've never seen that many stars before"

"That is because we are pretty far from any large metropolitan area. All the street light and stuff like that light up the night sky and overpower the weaker stars and all that air pollution doesn't help. If you go to a place like Montana or Wyoming where there are no really big cities and you are a hundred miles or so from any light source, you can see even more than what we see hear. Especially on a night when there is no moon out."

We went back to just sitting. Oh this was so nice. I didn't want it to end.

"It's bed time guys" Red taking the lead again. "Go brush your teeth and do whatever you do before going to bed, that does NOT include jerking off, and report to our room "boy"

Then with a smile "It was very thoughtful of you to get the mattresses but your are still sleeping on the crack. You are our "boy toy" and that's that. Oh and lose the robe before coming in."

Off I went to do as told. Using one of the guest baths, I took a quick shower to wash off the chlorine from the hot tub, brushed my teeth and went back to the master bedroom. Since the door was closed, I knocked.

"Come on in boy."

As I entered, Red grabbed my hand pulling me toward a chair in the corner.

"Here Peter, sit and watch".

She must have seen my stricken face as tons of bad memories flooded my brain, causing a tear or two. All those repressed demons. I tried to break free and leave. But Red wouldn't let go. She was surprisingly strong as she pulled me into a bear hug.

It was hard to struggle against her as those big soft breast with their hard nipples pressed into by chest.

"I'm so, so sorry. I'm just a thoughtless bitch."Please forgive me, please."

By that time Michelle had gotten into the act, pressing her naked body against my back lightly stroking my head, trying to soothe the "beast" in me.

With a low voice very close to my ear she started

"Peter, we didn't mean anything with that. We just wanted to give you a bit of a show. I'm sure you've figured it out by now that we are lovers. I've heard that it's every guys wet dream to see two girls making love to each other. I mean why else would they sell those thousands of porno tapes with that going on."

I got a hold of myself, looked at Red and gave her a weak smile and just nodded. I mean what was I to do? I was sandwiched between these two lovely ladies, naked breasts pressing against me front and back. My dick had a decided some time ago that it was not a big deal and was rock hard and standing "tall".

Red, still not letting go of me asked "you OK baby?"

"Yes I'm fine now. Thanks"

"So are you ready to watch? We'll give you a turn later. Michelle is bi and has been pestering me to let her at your cock. She's a real slut"

"NOT, bitch"

"Ladies, please no fighting. I'm good, where to you want me?"

"Forget the chair. The bed is huge, find place where you're comfortable we'll "work" around you."

So I scooted up to the head board on one side of the bed resting my back against it and just waited.

XXX

So there I sat and got treated to was a scorching hot girl/girl show. Way more than my most perverted imagination ever could come up with. I was totally blown away.

When they took a break Michelle looked at me. "Well did you like... ? Oh goody, look Red, precum, yummy" and before I knew it, her tongue was flicking over my dick licking it all up with exaggerated lip smacking.

Red just chuckled "told ya she's a slut at heart."

I never had touched my dick and really had not been aware of it leaking precum. That's how mesmerized I had been by the show.

"OK, baby scoot down and more towards the middle, it time for you and me to have some fun"

As soon as I was in position, Michelle attacked – that's the only way I can describe it – my dick. Licking and sucking, bringing me to the edge, slowing down, speeding up. She was a virtual BJ virtuoso.

There I was on my back thinking that I had died and gone to heaven when I felt movement next to my head and as I opened my eyes, I spotted that tiny fiery red landing strip above Red's pussy before it got dark. What's a fellow to do but just go to "work".

This went on for a bit, I think Red had a couple of gentle orgasms. I wasn't pushing it. I was in uncharted territory when it came to her needs. But I must have been doing OK.

What if I'm ready to cum, there is no way to stop it being pinned down by Red and her pussy sealing my mouth I couldn't say anything. As those thoughts crossed my mind a most powerful orgasm hit me and blew into Michelle's mouth. I think I even blacked out for a second or two, that's how intense it was.

Suddenly Red got shove aside and before I knew it, Michelle was pushing a "snow ball" into my mouth.

"Rule number one: all cum must be consumed by the male donor."

I was surprised when she dumped that load into my mouth but I sure can live with that rule. If I get lucky enough and get to have intercourse with Michelle, I'll be happy to slurp her pussy clean.

Michelle and I went back to kissing and I played with her nipples when a very soft and hot mouth went to work on my semi erect dick.

Now I was truly floored. That was the last thing I expected. The "alpha broad" in the lesbian relationship sucking on my dick.

Now I knew for sure that I was dead and had landed in "perv heaven". I had to be.

When Michelle realized what was going she got all huffy but I'm sure it was all in good fun.

"Hey bitch, who said that I would share. That cock is MINE. Gimme that", pushing Red aside, straddled me and inserted my now hard dick into her flooded pussy.

Red looked at me and smiled – "Told you, you are our boy toy. Better don't disappoint the slut or you just might get punished". With that she grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it not really, really hard but just enough to make me gasp just a bit, more from surprise than pain.

"Hey do that again. His cock made an interesting little jerk when you pinched that nipple." Laughing. "Do both, see if we can get a "stereo effect".

Red, laughed, swung her pussy over my face again and then started to play a bit more seriously with my nipples.

"Mich, you are right, his tongue does some strange and very nice things too."

"Like I told you he'll make a very nice toy and he'll be living right next to us. We are going to have so much fun"

As soon as I came in Michelle's pussy she was in my face with it and dutifully I did a very nice job of cleaning it.

The girls did manage to get another "rise" out of me and this time I was even more surprised, because Red lowered herself onto my dick.

She looked at me with those emerald green eyes – damn where did I see them before - and very seriously said

Peter, I think you are special. I really don't know why I'm doing this. This is the first cock in my pussy since my freshmen year in college. Maybe one day I'll tell you the story. Just stay quiet and let me do this at my own pace."

Michelle went behind her, reached around and started to play with those magnificent breasts. I was very content to just lay there and watch.

"Perv Heaven"!

Eventually all good things have to come to an end. Somehow I managed to orgasm at the same time as Red. She also quickly scooted up and I did the cleaning job.

By that time we were too exhausted to go for a shower, instead we just cuddled, trying to avoid the wet spots. I pulled a big blanket over us and I think within seconds the two of them were asleep. I was kind of stuck in the middle and had a hard time going to sleep. Not because of anything bad. Just couldn't believe it that these two sex pots took a liking to me in such a way. OK Michelle is bi, but Red? I wonder what the story is behind that. Maybe one day I'll find out. Right now I was content being the happiest and luckiest guy as their "boy toy".

And then there was the promise of more to come once I moved into the apartment.

I guess that is just life. One day you are in the dumps because your heart got broken and then two angles come and fix it. With that happy thought I fell asleep.

I'm not sure what woke me up – the smell of coffee or Michelle's hand on my stiff dick? But there I was on my big bed with a lovely lady pressing her boobs against my back and gently stroking my dick.

Red walked into the bedroom in all her naked glory "Hold on there "slut" our toy needs to get cleaned up and fix breakfast, no make that brunch for his guests".

Laughing she let go of my disappointed dick " come on "toy" time for a shower"

All three of us headed to the shower in the master bath. It was just big enough for the three of us. We had designed it large enough for two and allowed some room for "play".

It was a bit of a tight squeeze we managed to wash each other with lots of laughter, tickling and pinching. Still in "perv heaven".

Once clean, I managed to put a respectable brunch together including some mimosas for the three of us. Red's coffee was strong and good.

"Ladies, food is on the table."

Both of them walked into the dining area wearing slightly more conservative bikinis and very happy and satisfied smiles.

The rest of the morning was spent swimming and lounging in the sun. I introduced the two of them to my neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Shannon and soon the four of them were in animated conversation. I had to chuckle. Bill Shannon could not get his eyes off the ladies which earned him reproving looks from his "bride" and eventually not so subtle pokes into the ribs.

When Jack showed up for the race the two of them said their good byes to the Shannons and started walking towards us with some "predatory" smiles on their faces.

I intercepted them. "Easy Ladies, this is very impressionable young man and still under age."

Red chuckled "I get the impressionable part. Look at the tent in his swimming trunks. So is he really off limits or are you just being selfish?"

"No seriously he's just sixteen." "OK, we'll be good."

It was clear to me that I had to get Jack and the boat out onto the lake asap if he was to be any good as crew during the race.

There was a nice breeze and we were able to get a second race in to make up for the one that was interrupted by the thunder storms a while back.

The after race social was at the Coopers and as Jack and I headed over there, the sexy duo came paddling across the lake in my kayak. I was happy to see that they had added some cover-ups to their wardrobe. I really did not want to cause a scandal. I guess I need to trust them do the right thing when they are up here with me. I'm having so much fun and hope that there will be many more visits.

Jack and I had just secured the boat when the kayak pulled up and we both helped them out of the boat.

"Peter, I see you not only train your young friend as a crew but also as a gentleman."

"I might add a very handsome young gentlemen" piped up Michelle which made Jack turned crimson and had me chuckle quietly. Yes they promised to be good but...

As we walked up towards the house Alice came out and I could have sworn that there was something going on between the ladies as I introduced them to each other. Nothing I could put my hand on, maybe a quick look, just don't quite know. Also Clarence was behaving strangely. He acted shy, something I've never seen before. He briefly looked into each girls eyes when introduced but then immediately lowered his eyes to look at their feet, or at least never higher than their knees – strange.

He made his escape as soon as he could claiming to have check on the snacks.

To our surprise the Judge showed up for our little party, he's a member of the club but stopped racing when his longtime love of his life and crew died from cancer a couple of years ago. Since then he's not attended many club functions. So I was extremely happy to see him and as soon as he had made the rounds, I introduced him to "my" girls. Well, from that moment on I was toast. They totally ignored me until the party began to break up.

"Peter, darling sweetheart – whoa me thinks I'm in trouble – what are we doing for dinner? Do you have enough to feed this extraordinary pillar of the legal community?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.