A Valentine's Tradition
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Belinda LaPage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Angie and Geoff enjoy voyeurism and exhibitionism, so as a Valentine's treat Angie takes them to Victoria's Secret to do some sexy modelling. Things get fun when Bob mistakes Angie for a Personal Shopper. As Angie's lingerie gets briefer, Geoff gets bolder; leading an unsuspecting Bob into the ultimate Personal Shopper experience: "The Lingerie Test Drive"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

His random underwear selection was actually pretty sexy. I don't wear cheeky panties at all; I figure if you're going to have them riding up your backside then you might as well wear a thong and avoid the panty-line altogether, but looking at them on my trim backside, I was beginning to come around. The cheeky definitely has its place – in a teasing, give-a-little, take-a-little-away kind of fashion. They show off their sensuous, lacy fabric around the waist, but they still leave your butt-cheeks temptingly bare. It's a visual feast for lingerie-lovers.

I stepped into them without any of the difficulty I had with the last pair, shimmied them up between my cheeks, and then donned the bra. Very sexy! I thought, running my palms over my breasts and my backside. And very, very revealing! The navy blue seemed to show an awful lot of pale breast through the lace, but a close inspection in the mirror convinced me that I wasn't showing any nipple. And those panties, oh my goodness! They moulded so snugly around my sex; the little lacy windows over my mound and the smooth, seamless lines of the gusset made it abundantly obvious that I was clean-shaven.

But would I step out of the changing room in them? Good question. Under normal circumstances, no way – but these weren't normal circumstances. I was so horny from having Bob touch me while Geoff watched, I just wanted to do it some more. I wished that I could see how hard he was, and that I could hear him whispering to me about all the things he wanted us to do. Would I go out there? Try stopping me.

"Coming out, ready or not," I called playfully over the door.

"Oh, I'm ready," Geoff replied confidently.

I opened the door and peeked out in both directions. Bob was still looking through the racks, so Geoff and I were alone.

"Oh good Lord, Angie," Geoff breathed. "You ... are ... just ... stunning!"

"Are you sure this isn't too daring for your wife?" I asked loudly. Bob was coming over and Geoff's back was turned.

"Too daring?" Geoff scratched his chin thoughtfully as he stepped back and regarded my almost naked body. "What do you think, Bob?"

Bob was carrying a really pretty black and white silk brocade bra and panties. They weren't as sexy as what I was wearing, but they were absolutely gorgeous ... and expensive!

"Oh! Um, yeah!" Bob stammered, drinking in the smooth curves of my thighs and bottom. "It's pretty ... um ... daring."

There was an uncomfortable-looking bulge forming in his jeans and I was trying my hardest not to look, but the sexy, wanted feelings coursing through me were making it hard to deny those base instincts.

"Is it comfortable?" Geoff asked, returning me to the here and now. It was actually a good question; just the sort of thing a loving husband should be asking his personal shopper. Go you, Geoff!

"Um? I guess," I replied uncertainly. "It's as comfortable as it possibly could be with fabric riding up your butt."

"Does it ride up ... you know ... anywhere else?" he asked cautiously. Oh Geoff, sweetheart, are you blushing?

"Oh!" I exclaimed with a shy giggle. "I see what you mean. No, it's really comfortable 'down there'.

"Look," I continued, lifting one foot onto a chair and giving them both an unobstructed view of the thin strip covering the full length of my slit. "It doesn't even bunch at the bottom. The cheap ones do, and they feel like you're riding a broomstick."

"Oh yeah," Geoff replied, his voice filled with surprised curiosity. "It doesn't bunch at all, does it Bob?" He reached out a hand and touched me down there, gently stroking his finger back and forth over my perineum where the panty artfully disappeared between my butt-cheeks. "These are nice," he went on. "I think my wife will be really excited to wear them."

"Uh huh," I gulped, trying to control my breathing as he teased my pussy and pretended that what he was doing was all part of the Personal Shopper experience. I broke first and had to put my foot down. Honestly, he probably would have kept going forever and spoiled the whole charade for Bob; and besides, if I'd waited any longer then Geoff would have been stroking a little wet spot.

"Well I guess that's me all sorted," Geoff said. "I might just browse while you finish up with Bob."

"Oh," I said, sounding disappointed. "Don't you want to do a final test?" I nodded towards the changing room. "You know ... to make sure you can get them off and... ," I paused, trying to make up something plausible, " ... and everything else." I had no idea where I was taking this; I just wanted him in my arms and I wanted it now.

"Final test?" Geoff looked confused, but he could see the urgent look of desperation in my eyes. "Oh, of course, that final test. Yeah, I forgot. Let's do that now."

"Give me those too, Bob," I said, perking back up. "I'll try them on for you when I'm all done with Geoff." I grabbed the silk bra and panties in one hand and Geoff in the other and almost dragged him into the changing room, kicking the door shut behind us.

"What's a Final Test?" Geoff whispered, grinning at me disingenuously.

"This," I breathed, wrapping my arms around him and tiptoeing up for a kiss. Our lips met; mine with hunger and his with a measure of surprise, although to his credit he came around very quickly to match my intensity, pulling softly at my lips and seeking out my tongue with his own. I felt his strong hands close behind my back and pull me tight, and he held me there with my breasts hard against his chest while one hand migrated south to inspect the edge-detail of the cheeky-panties.

I couldn't stand the waiting. "I want you now," I mumbled softly through his kisses as I pulled the panties down beyond his reach and then scissored my legs to work them past my knees where they dropped under their own weight.

"Not yet," Geoff whispered without breaking our kiss; but his hands had other ideas as one cupped my bare bottom and the other stole between my parted thighs. With a single light touch, I opened like a flower and gasped at the feeling of cool air against the damp inner-folds of my sex. Geoff stroked a finger up through my slit, lubricating my clitoris, which he circled and teased without actually touching it. Moving back down, he gently pushed the first knuckle of his middle finger past my entrance, just enough to give me a taste, just enough to confirm how ready I was, but not enough to satisfy.

"Please," I whispered urgently. "Take me now. In here."

"Not yet," he repeated, withdrawing his finger and cupping his hand over my swollen lips. 'No deliveries beyond this point' was the very clear message. "Finish Bob, then me."

"Finish him?" I asked, wondering how far he thought I was prepared to go.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.