A Valentine's Tradition
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Belinda LaPage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Angie and Geoff enjoy voyeurism and exhibitionism, so as a Valentine's treat Angie takes them to Victoria's Secret to do some sexy modelling. Things get fun when Bob mistakes Angie for a Personal Shopper. As Angie's lingerie gets briefer, Geoff gets bolder; leading an unsuspecting Bob into the ultimate Personal Shopper experience: "The Lingerie Test Drive"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

So anyway, Valentine's Day 2010. Or more specifically, the day before Valentine's: last chance shopping! It was my idea; as a kind of joke Valentine's gift, I said I would take him lingerie shopping. Not lingerie buying; buying would be breaking the no-gifts rule, but shopping's free so it doesn't count.

Geoff agreed pretty readily. What guy wouldn't, really? To see their wife trying on all those sexy outfits? I loved it too; it's just another way of getting him horny in a place where he can't do anything about it, and then opening the floodgates later when we get home.

I took him to the Victoria's Secret in the mall. I didn't want things to progress too quickly, so we spent a lot of time browsing together, touching the fabric and holding items up to my body so that he could imagine me wearing them.

"What about this one?" I asked, holding up a pink satin cami set. The loose little shorts were high cut on the leg and very, very sexy. Honestly, there was no way you could wear them without flashing your pussy every few minutes.

"Definitely, yes!" he said encouragingly, but of course with absolutely no intention of buying them for me. "But maybe you'd better make sure they fit."

"Oh, they'll fit," I muttered disingenuously, turning them forwards and back, looking at them and pretending not to notice the lustful look in his eyes.

"Do I need to say 'please'?" he whispered, moving his lips close to my ear. It tickles me and he knows I'm a sucker for that.

"Yes," I husked into his ear. "You do."

"Please Angie," he whispered back. "Please put those sexy, sexy 'jarmies on for me."

"Well," I grinned, turning on my heel and looking back over my shoulder at him. "Since you said 'please'." And I strutted slowly to the changing rooms, swinging my bottom and using the mirror to watch him watching me.

The game's afoot – as Sherlock Holmes was wont to say – and once I begin the game, all I want to do is play. I stripped naked in record time and quickly slipped into the cami and the little shorts, the cool satin sending my nipples instantly hard. I experimented with a few movements in the mirror to see what I could do without flashing my pussy. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought; standing and walking normally were fine, but sitting with knees anywhere but tightly together would get you arrested.

I opened the door and peeked around the jamb. Geoff was way out in the shop, of course. I wasn't quite ready to go strutting right out there for him to look at me.

"Geoff!" I called. "Are you still interested in these?" He didn't run ... not exactly anyway, but it was a near thing. He spent way longer than seemed necessary getting me to turn around, "now again", "now the other way". And then it was "arms in the air" – I allowed that one, he only wanted to see my belly-button when the cami lifted – but for "do a star jump" I just gave him a withering glare.

"How about trying on a nightie?" he asked with a tolerant smile at my prudishness, running his fingers along a rack of sleek little shorty nighties.

"Your wish is my command," I chirped, not waiting for him to choose, just grabbing a powder-blue lace and satin slip with deep splits over the hips.

"Are you supposed to wear knickers underneath those?" he asked through the dressing room door.

I had to laugh. What a guy! This little slip was shorter than a tennis skirt; it just barely covered my pussy. Without panties, I'd be flashing every time I moved.

"Yes, honey," I explained tolerantly. "These things are designed to show off your sexy knickers."

"Here you go then," he chipped back happily, tossing a pair of panties over the door. "Try these ones."

I'd been had! He was setting me up for that! And the panties? I swear they floated to the floor, swaying back and forth like a leaf. They were so gauzy and translucent they almost didn't have any colour, but to give Geoff some credit, the small amount of light that didn't pass straight though the fabric was showing powder blue like the slip.

I held them up to the mirror, trying to suppress a smile (God, they were sexy!)

"Are these for your wife, or your girlfriend, Geoff," I called gaily.

"Wife," he called back. "I want to get something really sexy for my girlfriend."

I just laughed. How do you come back to that? I skinned off the satin pyjama shorts and started carefully climbing into the little panties, trying vainly not to let the almost non-existent fabric roll and bunch as I pulled them up my smooth legs.

I could hear Geoff's voice in conversation with another guy outside, but I couldn't make out what they were saying except for a few words. I heard the sibilant 'she' and the soft gee in 'lingerie', so I kind of got the idea that they were talking about me.

"How you going, Ange?" I heard outside the door. "Ready for the catwalk?" His voice sounded funny; a bit strained, maybe.

"Yep," I said, still turning left and right and seeing how much those splits revealed. Like I said, I'm partial to a bit of panty flashing, but these panties were game-changers. I lifted the hem to look at myself and the dark crease at the beginning of my slit was clearly visible even with my legs together. Brave girl, Angie. Let's go.

I stepped out of the changing room and quickly discovered why Geoff sounded funny: he'd found a mark! Oh, and he was perfect. Exactly the way Geoff knows I like them. He was tall and slim with tousled black hair and glasses so geeky they were almost cool. Well, retro-cool. Okay, maybe just geeky. He was in his early twenties and had the bearing of a guy with low self-esteem, which was weird because notwithstanding plain jeans, flannel shirt and geeky glasses, this guy was really cute.

"Angie," Geoff started, winking overtly to attract my attention while I was doing a second pass of the new guy's body. "I was just telling Bob here how great it was to have a personal shopper to help buy gifts for your wife."

"Girlfriend," Bob corrected him, still nervously eyeing my legs.

I'm no Rhodes Scholar, but I put it together pretty quickly and Geoff filled in the gaps afterwards. Apparently Bob had heard my quip about whether the panties were for his wife or his girlfriend, and he took me seriously! He marched straight up to Geoff and asked how one went about engaging a personal shopper. "And that's the way he said it, too," he told me when we relived it afterwards. "How does one go about engaging a personal shopper?" We shouldn't laugh, but what can you do?

"Did you bring any business cards, Ange?" Geoff asked with more overt winks that only Bob couldn't see. "You might have a new client here in young Bob."

"Oh ... um... ?" I began, struggling to catch up. "I'm ... ah ... sorry Bob. I've got a full dance-card at the moment. I don't expect to take on any new clients until next year." I looked at Geoff meaningfully, "Unless you can convince Geoff to share?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.