Fantasy Flight: Book 2
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

I am not sure I will be able to get used to waking up normally after I quit taking this crazy cocktail they brewed up for me at the hospital pharmacy. Ok, maybe I will, but having someone in bed with me every time I wake up is really nice. Especially since they are here because they want to be with me.

Who is this today? Too tall to be Paulina Anne and too skinny to be Sally Mae.

Whoever it was wore cotton pajama shorts. I was pretty sure it was a girl since their hair smelled of strawberry shampoo. It was a higher perfume than the cheap dollar shampoo in the gallon bottle. Of course it wasn't as bold and fragrant as the spa level shampoos that had a scent strong enough to overpower the various chemicals they put in to make it do some special trick. I was pretty sure it was a girl because most boys with long hair would put it in a ponytail, not braid it. Well, that, and she just smelled like a girl. My arm was over her body, so knew she was braless as well as topless. Rubbing my hands up her chest yielded no tits that I could find. There were some bumps about the size of a quarter, but mine were about that size too.

Ok, so maybe it is a guy then? Effeminate guys would braid their hair and use strawberry shampoos.

Whoever it was reached between us to push my boner from between their legs and then turned mostly on their back. They were back to snoring lightly so they must have to deal with a hard dick between their legs when they cuddled up with someone. Letting my hand slide down over the shorts found a firm one to two inch bulge that went from almost the top of their shorts down to between where their legs were closed tightly together.

Shit. That is a bit too much for me. Mabel and I are going to need to have a talk about why one of her boys is in bed with me while I am naked.

Whoever they were stretched backwards, arching their firm stomach way up in the air. The covers were thrown off at the same time, so now I was looking at a boy wearing pink and light blue striped shorts. In the still dim light of the room I could not really make out their face. They looked to see I was awake and I got a big kiss on the cheek.

Great. One of her boys is queer and I am his new stoned lover boy toy.

"Oh wow Joe. I never felt as rested as I do now. You sure are such a nice teddy bear to cuddle up with," they told me. "Ma said Sally Mae can't come take care of you overnight no more, so she made me come do it. We need to get you up, in the bathroom and all showered to go to your doctor today. I got to go to get the school bus here in about two hours, so we have us plenty of time to get you all ready."

I am not going to have some boy washing me in the shower.

Staggering into the bathroom I took a piss and then started the shower while whoever it was went to get breakfast warming up. I was enjoying the spray when they got in the shower with me.

Ok, Joe, just deal with it already. You showered with guys in high school. Hell you had some that learned to suck dick on you. Mabel is a pretty smart cookie, she wouldn't do something that would freak me out, would she?

They started washing my back, butt, and legs before telling me to turn around. When I did I wasn't any surer of if this was a girl or a boy. Looking at their face did nothing as they were a southern farm kid. Boys can look pretty effeminate while girls look pretty masculine. I only saw a muscular chest with quarter sized nipples and then a big nest of dark long pubic hair that could hide boy's dick that hadn't yet started to grow yet. My dick has gone soft on its own, so it was not getting in the way at least.

"My turn to wash you," I said. "I know I must have made you really sweaty being pulled tight to me last night. I am told I am a furnace when I sleep."

I got no complains as I wash their back and then started on the front. There was no real response when I washed their chest. I couldn't stand it any longer and let the wash cloth fall to the floor as I was getting close to their crotch. As my soapy hand worked downward in the pubic hair I was relieved that there was no dick. Before I could get to her clit, she grabbed my hand to stop me.

Looking up at me she said, "Sorry there Joe. That is all out of order for at least another four of five days. Even then you don't get to go trying to breed me. I don't want to be a mother at seventeen. If you got needs, I know real well how to rub that big one you got and can suck one pretty good too. I even sort of like having it around in the back door from time to time. Nothing and no one has ever gone into me in front. That is just how it going to stay no matter what Paulina says about how amazing it feels."

True to her word, she took my limp dick to show me what a girl that has been milking cows and goats since her hand was big enough to go around a teat could do for a guy. I had an instant boner. When I was pretty close she moved into aim me at her clit. I went off hard, she did too.

"Don't get no funny ideas about what we just done Joe," the girl told me. "I know all about how those little sperm swim up inside a girl. They can go looking all they want, isn't nothing in there for them to find right now and as much as is coming out of me right now, they wouldn't get to far anyway."

After we dried off she kicked me from the bathroom to put on another pad. I was still a bit off balance, but my head wasn't hurting anymore. As we started eating breakfast I felt myself returning to somewhat normal. I found out that the girl's name was Juniper, Mabel's oldest daughter. Having seen her dark tan and only tan lines from bikini shorts, I had to ask why she had no boobs.

Still sitting there topless, explaining she tended to spill stuff on her school shirts all the time, she told me "My doctor said that I was taking after Pa's side of the family. I am all woman, head to toe, I just have such a high metabolism that with all the farm work I never have enough fat get in my body to give me boobs. These nipples get all firm and stiff when my body tells me I am ready to breed with a boy, but that is all they do right now. She told me they would get big when I started having my own babies because I would get where I just couldn't safely do the stuff on the farm I do now with the boys. My body would be getting all the extra calories and fats without me using them all up. I don't mind it much and no boys want anything to do nothing with a flat chested girl that can kick their butts. Plus without no boobs the gym teacher don't tell me I have to wear a shirt when it is all hot outside."

Well that explains it. Makes pretty too much sense to be bullshit. "So what happened with Mabel last night? She was doing homework last night when my medicine started working on me," I told her.

I haven't seen anyone shoot milk out of their nose in a long time. Something about her seeing it on the table would make her get into a fit of giggles again. It must have been ten minutes before she calmed down enough to tell me what happened.

Fighting hard to not start laughing again, she told me, "Ma come over to check on you like she has done every single night once the kitchen is all cleaned up. Last night when she came over you were doing your best breeding on Sally Mae. Ma said Sally Mae was sounding like one of the sex movie whores as she begged you to keep going till she were good and done. My cousin Paulina Mae told me all about how the medicine you took at first made you be all hard and not ever get to your finish point. Ever since Sally Mae done gone to give you her virginity she did it a whole lot with you till she was too tired and sore to do any more for a while. Ma had told her you were going to breed her one day if she kept that up. When Ma was talking all about how you could make babies inside Sally Mae her you popped off a big one. Paulina said you already done that other times lately too. Ma and Paulina said Sally Mae should already be having her bleeding this month like me and Ma. We all have them at the same time now and since she isn't, then she probably got bred. Sally Mae argued that it were the right time and everything else for her bleeding. She got really scared your stuff put a baby in her by the time Ma brought her home last night. Paulina Anne done a whole lot of talking to her too. She really got Sally Mae worried she is going to soon be blowing up like a beach ball and won't be able to tell nobody who done it to her. None of us are going to tell her that the birth control pills she takes now probably won't give her a period for two or three months before she gets really light ones she may never even notice. Ma said us girls were to play that all up with her too. She wants to make sure we tell her she can't do it no more with you because if she didn't catch from before, she probably would catch just getting it inside her even if you don't shoot stuff. You got to play it up too. Ma told me that Sally Mae can suck on you and rub it, but she has to be all dressed when she does it. Well maybe she better take her shirt off if it is before school."

Talking about it with me made her really horny and she told me she had to go take care of it. I offered to do it for her. We had to bicker about her being on the rag, but I solved that with a pair of rubber exam gloves that had been here since I came home from the hospital. She was not an instant cum, but it only took a few minutes to give her relief. Of course now I was rock hard and she said she really wanted to suck me off if I would let her do it.

Really? You are asking if I will let you blow me. That is new.

That was something she was much better at doing than I would have expected. My sperm was siphoned out of my balls expertly.

Sally Mae came in right after I was tucked back in my pants and Juniper was pulling on her shirt for school. I went to give Sally Mae a hug, but she stayed back from me. I was worried something was really wrong.

"Joe I can't do none of that kissy hug stuff with you no more. It makes me need to do other stuff with you that will put a baby in me for sure if we don't already have put one there now. Just can't do none of that till I get my period. Then we got to use those rubber things so you don't make me have us a baby." she said looking terrified of the possibility. "Don't even get to see none of the boys on the bus shoot their stuff no more. They got bad aim and it gets all over me down there. Ma said if you don't done did it to me, their stuff would do it because they always have some that hit right above my panties and run down in my crack." This is going to be pretty fun after all. I can't believe she is this dumb about her birth control doing something other than helping with her period.

The timer went off in the kitchen causing them to grab their bags and rush out to get the bus. Mabel made them get out there pretty early so no one saw them coming from my house. It was not like everyone didn't already know that I got knocked stupid by Sally Mae already, or at least rumors about it. They had to also know that Mabel was going to make Sally Mae take care of me. My problem was that I was told I had a doctor's appointment, but no clue where, when or how the hell I was going to get there.

No way in hell I can control the GT-R's horsepower with some of the drugs still in my system. They would have me dead to rights on a DUI charge.

I called Katie to see what was going on and heard her ring tone from the guestroom.

What the fuck?

It went to voice mail so I went back as I called her again. Still going to voicemail I opened the door to find her there with a vibrator buzzing away on the side of the bed and her spread across the bed snoring. She had in those squishy earplugs people use at gun ranges when they don't have the big over the head ones. I turned the vibrator off and gently shook her awake, then really shook her awake. It took a good bit to get her to open her eyes.

"Hey there. Did they leave anything left for me? Do we have time for some fun before your doctor's appointment? The vibrators take the edge off, but will never replace a good hard one," Katie said dreamily.

She was still mostly asleep until she picked up her phone. The blackout curtains in the guest room made it look a lot earlier in the day than she thought. Just as if a switch was flipped, she was off the bed and in the shower in a few seconds.

I guess she will piss in the shower to save time.

I was out checking emails when she told me, "You had better not be doing any work Joe. You are on short-term medical leave. It is against the law and HR will have a fit if they find out. It is one of the things they can fire you for without the boss being able to stop them. Not that he couldn't re-hire you back as a consultant and then covert you back over to an employee."

Getting my tablet and laptop packed for me, she rushed me out the door to my car. Hers would get us there in plenty of time, but she was not going to risk being late. As we drove, she gave me a rundown of last night. It seems she came in sometime after Mable sent Sally Mae home to get her sister, but before Paulina Anne got dressed to leave too. I was really worried that she was going to be really pissed that not only had I been aware I was screwing both girls, but I came inside them too.

That got her laughing, and finally relaxing a bit off the gas pedal so that we weren't leaving rubber around every turn now.

She explained, "Joe I told Mabel that I didn't care one bit about her sense of what Sally Mae owed you, not a single female, related to her in any way, would ever be in this house that had any chance of conceiving with you. If she couldn't promise me that not a single child would be procreated while you were under their care, I would had hired hospice. I was told that her niece was using Norplant and had just gotten her latest shot two weeks ago. Sally Mae is on birth control pills that she takes religiously because her mom said if she missed even one, she wasn't getting them anymore. Just to drive the point home she told Sally Mae that her bad periods would be back with a vengeance. I believe Mabel said the girl compared them to being worse than when one of their cows kicked her in the gut when she was around ten and those are the mild ones. That girl is really stupid Joe, but pain is a motivator for even the simplest organisms. I will have to tear into her about the boy she had come over last night to sleep in there last night. That just isn't right on so many levels."

It was my turn to laugh and tell her about Juniper. I made sure to say that not only was the girl determined to be a virgin until she was ready to have kids, she was on the rag. We went back and forth bantering about how we both thought Juniper was a boy at first. She was definitely homely looking. No beauty contests for her.

Too bad they don't have Lacrosse down here. She would be great on the football team too, but they take it way too serious to allow a girl on the team.

When we got to Athens she headed into a physician's complex just down from the hospital. The waiting room was already packed, so it was good she checked me in instead of me doing it.

No way I could stare down that old hag behind the counter like Katie did as she reminded the old battle axe we weren't to be kept waiting.

Right at nine ten we were called back to do the regular vital stats. At nine fifteen, on the dot, a doctor came in to start looking over my records on the computer. He came over to feel around the hole had been drilled into my head, do some annoying tests on my eyes with his pen light and go back to writing things up on his computer. He left without a word. An older doctor came in to do the same things, but he talked to us about what he was doing and the testing he was going to have me to do now. I got dismissed to go over to the hospital for a whole series of x-rays, an MRI and a CAT scan, plus labs. My online medical record would have the results by tomorrow and I would get CDs from radiology to keep for my records at home. He would call later today with what he saw on the results if they came in before he left.

That was the fastest part of the day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.