Fantasy Flight: Book 2 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

How come any time I am in this courtroom they assume I somehow have a machine gun up my ass that I am going to use to shoot up the place?

I knew better than to assume anything was going my way when the storm troopers "escorted" the prosecutor from the courtroom. I wasn't going to get my hopes up when two Federal Marshals came in to take over security of the courtroom and dismissed the prosecutor's previous guards. Right on cue a GBI agent came in escorting Salle Mae and her mother to a table on the other side of the courtroom near the marshals.

Shit! I was sure Penny had this all under control and now that the dick prosecutor was gone I was going to get out of here.

Now I did, however, relax a bit when second GBI agent came in with papers they handed the judge, at least until he ordered the court reporter to leave the room. Someone else was brought in to take her place at the computer.

Uh oh. Looks like they don't want any witnesses to getting the judge to allow my burning at the stake on some island out in international waters.

"Judge, allow me to present to you one Mrs. Mabel Lester and one Sally Mae Lester. Mrs. Lester has given her consent to allowing a physical confirmation that her child is the same shown in the exhibits presented by the defense, the GBI agent said.

I found out he was Agent Fitzpatrick.

The Judge came down off his bench to come look at Sally Mae and the photos.

Staring right into her eyes he asked her, "Are you one Sally Mae Lester? The same who has now twice encountered the defendant in a state of undress done voluntarily without any forms of coercion by the defendant?"

She looked confused, so her mother translated, "Sally Mae, the judge wants to know if Mr. Johnson did or said anything to make you get naked."

"No sir. I never known him that first time he come upon me naked on that bed in his new farmhouse. Ma would send me for a switch if I got my clothes soiled when I were washing him," she said turning beet read. "Even if it were just my underclothes."

"Did the defendant say or do anything which caused you to pleasure yourself in his presence? Did he touch you any of the times you masturbated in his presence," he asked.

Sally Mae was still beet red, but she answered, "That first time I were already done when he come upon me naked in the bedroom. I were sure he were one of them men that go around breaking in place to be force breeding girls. When we was in the hospital he didn't have no energy to do nothing. Only thing he done at all was bite my teat real hard. That sure smarted."

I saw the Judge's eyebrow go up with that and he asked, "He bit your breast?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Judge, Sir," she replied quickly. "I were a bit busy trying to get that feeling and was pushing it up real hard up against him. I don't think he could get no breath like that. My teats is real big now and one were all mashed up hard in his face."

Not even waiting for the judge to ask anything else, Sally Mae had her shirt and bra pulled over her head to stand there naked from the waist up.

Damn this girl has no modesty at all!

"Sally Mae! Get yourself decent right now," Mabel demanded.

Turning to her mom she said, "But Ma! They just my breasts. Everyone got to see they are real big so they don't go thinking I am lying about how they was making him not be able to get no breath in. You know they already seen them pictures that nice doctor made and that video from the creepy man that come busting in the bathroom."

"Judge," Penny injected. "To ensure the court finds all charges against my client without factual basis, I would like to request something a bit unorthodox."

I don't know what whispered to the judge, but he nodded and she came back to the table with me.

Continuing she said, "Providing Sally Mae is not adverse to my request and her mother consents, I request a recreation of the physical placement of her breast upon my client's face. To continue to defend my client's and maintain my own moral compass, I must ensure the action was one of self-preservation versus some form as deviant sexual stimulation."

That was way the fuck out there. No way would they do something like that! Just contemplating it is enough be stoned to death in some countries.

Sally Mae looked at her mom before asking, "Does I need to be all naked and get myself all like when that done happened? I don't mind none. I just only done that just the one time with him. No one is going to get in no trouble for watching are they? They don't got more of them cameras here does they?"

Before even getting any confirmation Sally Mae was naked, straddling my legs, fingers ablur on her clit and about to smash her tit against my face just like in the shower.

What the fuck? How the hell did she go from being over near the Judge's bench dressed but naked from the waist up to being like this again? Am I just having another wild trip? Did I get something that is making me black out?

With what energy reserves I had managed to build up had been depleted trying to be sure Penny did not get shot because of me. I was sitting there limply. Much like in the shower, my head was pushed back and her grapefruit sized breast was smashed between us. This time I noticed she had her hand on the back of my head pushing it hard into her tit. By the time I realized I really was unable to breathe, my weak efforts to get my hands to move so I could try to push her away were pitiful at best. I knew I was starting to black out now, so I did what she said I had in the hospital. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and bit down on the puffed up bud forced into the void. I bit down hard! My life really did depend on it.

"Oh Lord Jesus! Son of Mary," Sally Mae screamed out.

As soon as her orgasm stopped, she did just like I remembered from the shower.

Well what I think I remembered from the shower, if this isn't just a crazy trip.

Sally Mae jumped back away from me. One hand flew between her legs to hide her bush and her arm went over her large breasts. With a reverse of the magic tricks she did before, she was fully dressed again standing there beet red with embarrassment.

Penny turned to the judge to ask, "Your honor am I permitted to question young Miss Lester?"

He nodded, so she asked Sally Mae, "At any time have you been shown the video recording during the period of time when you were naked in the shower with the defendant? Has anyone told you anything about it or what it contains?"

"No ma'am," she replied shyly.

"I ask that the court drops all charges against my client, redacts his name from all court records and releases him from custody immediately," Penny stated. "During the latter two physical encounters between my client and young Miss Lester, he was incapacitated and thusly unable to prevent Miss Lester's actions. Miss Lester's testimony has her denying viewing the prosecutions video evidence and yet she recreated it almost identically in this courtroom. It is clear my client's assault on her breast was self-defensive in nature."

"I am sorry counsel, due to the Federal Marshal's taking custody of the court records, I have no authority to grant such a request," the Judge replied. "At this time I ordering all charges brought by the state against your client be dismissed as unsubstantiated and were brought forth maliciously to harm your client. My office will provide notarized copies of all documentation presented by the prosecution to the court and the GBI Sex Crimes Taskforce that took your client into custody at the hospital."

He then came over to me to say, off the record of course, "Mr. Johnson, I was given some very disturbing information about your incarceration request by the prosecution. Son, I served in Nam. They treated the American's they captured better than those holding you prior to this hearing. You aren't the first to be detained in this manner to be brought into my courtroom. I fully expected a hardened psychopath ready to slaughter everyone present at the slightest slip in security, not a man barely able to remain upright in his chair. Something didn't feel right to me the moment you attempted to rise, but were restrained to the point of being unable to do so. You have my apologies for not calling an immediate recess to dig further into this travesty. I failed to trust my instincts and made improper assumptions given the usual defendants I normally see within my courtroom."

The Judge was going to say something more when the person working as the court recorder now requested the judge come over to discuss something with him.

When the judge came back over he said, "I am going to level with you Joe. I have never been scared of the repercussions from any defendant before me in my courtroom. The moment you said you retained the legal services of Penny, you scared the shit out of me. She just doesn't represent criminals. Her clients are fully aware that getting so much as a traffic ticket, while retain her services, invokes a financial penalty clause, thusly forfeiting the two million dollar retainer held in escrow and immediately terminating their contract with their firm. Someone invested a lot of resources in trying to burn you at the stake in this modern day sexual predator witch hunt."

He and Penny talked with the marshals for a few minutes before Penny came over looking happy.

"Joe, everything here is resolved to my satisfaction. Mabel and Sally Mae will be accompanying us to Emory University Medical Center. I have already gotten them your records from just prior to your abduction by those in collusion with the prosecutor. You will be getting a thorough examination before returning to your home. Katie has made the required arrangements for your protection and medical care in your home to finish your recovery. She will advise you of those upon your return," Penny told us as we worked out way out of the bowels of the building, where this courtroom resided, to get into the waiting black car service Penny used with clients.

Out of the frying pan, into the waiting room, again.

If Penny being my lawyer scared the hell out the judge, then the doctors, nurses, and techs at Emory must have already been prepared to find a new line of work if they made any mistake treating me. Everyone had to have heard the collective sigh of relief when the tech finished getting my blood samples and I had not winced the least bit in pain. Everywhere I went I got right in, had whatever procedure done as quickly as possible and was right off to the next one.

One guy outside of radiology started bitching that he was next and had been waiting a while.

Oh blow me asshole. As many times as I have been bumped or just plain forgotten, I am going to enjoy every minute of going to the head of the line around here!

"Mabel, you needn't worry yourself about the evening meal for your family. Katie texted me that everything was under control," Penny told us as Mabel, Sally Mae and I were preparing for the black car service to drive us home.

I would love to say the drive had Mabel scolding Sally Mae about it not being proper to behave as she did in the courtroom, go around masturbating naked on a man's equally naked lap and then leaving him hanging. Demanding Sally Mae give me a blow job, or her even her cherry, for all of the hell I went through trying to save that damn quilt. I would love to say that, but damn it, I have no idea what they talked about. As soon as my butt hit the leather of the seat I was out like a light. I woke up in my bed, naked, with a throbbing headache. When I went to try to get out of bed to go ferret out some Tylenol 3 or Darvocet from my med box, I found there was an equally naked body in my bed with me.

Quick check ... Yep dick is crusty and hairs gelled. Fuck!

I couldn't see their face, but I was relieved to find that it wasn't Sally Mae. Katie's hair is nowhere near that dark. I didn't know who it was, but she felt that she was at least legal. As I started to get out of bed, the woman stirred. When she sat up, I found that the mystery woman was Kay, one of the leaders for from Pam and Cassie's Girl Scout Troop.

Ok? What the heck is she doing here?

She got up and pulled my arm around her neck before helping me into the bathroom to sit me on the throne.

While I tried to pee, she said, "Ariel called me said you needed someone to keep an eye on you for a few days. Some lawyer named Katie, with a seriously hot body I would love to explore for hours on end, said I would have to wait for you to fill me in on what the heck is going on, once you were able. Katie told me that anytime you woke up I had to heat up one of the cups in the fridge and have you eat it all before you took any additional medications for pain. She did not tell me that the slightest stimulation would get you hard as a rock for hours. I would know about when the meds were wearing off because you would finally climax."

That explains my crusty dick hairs.

"Of course, you won't remember we had this talk either. Sorry Joe," she said breaking into my thoughts. "Yes another side effect of the cocktail some Dr. Jekyll brewed up for you. According to Katie there is not a single bit of any pain medications in it, just things she said were ironclad to cover your ass in the event it was ever needed, whatever that meant. All I know is that I am getting paid four grand to watch you for two days and make sure you eat before drugging you up again."

What the fuck is she talking about anyway?

I don't know what the cup of glop she heated for me was, but it filled my stomach and was much better than the broth they forced into me at the hospital.

Holy shit! I got out of the hospital without having to eat that nasty Jell-O substitute this time or have some nurse hovering while I took the required dump to get discharged.

"So out with the story already Joe," Kay was saying as she helped me back into my bed. "I will be sore as hell later, but I am horny now and need to get that forever hard dick drug back inside you again."

Getting comfortable with a mound of pillows under me, I started explaining how I saw the light on up in the farmhouse on my new property, right before I was out again. Well at least that is what she told me happened all four times I tried to get started with the story. I only have the tiniest glimpses of fleeting memories and those may have just been dreams.

Ok, maybe more like flashbacks. Who can tell?

Kay had to leave to get back to work and Katie came over to swap off since it was the weekend now.

When I next awoke it was Katie slowly riding my dick as she was slowly reading a book. It must had been really interesting from how she seemed to be working out at that same time. As she fucked me she would work a pink barbell in one arm through a set of some exercise, switch hands and repeat. Never losing her page in the book.

Even at my peak of coordination I could never handle reading and working with weights.

Watching her small breasts bounce around and feeling her vaginal muscles milking my cock was all it took to make me go off really hard inside her. She didn't appear to notice as she kept working her pink barbell and reading her book as my soft dick was being pushed out of her. It was another good while before she pulled a bookmark from somewhere to mark her page.

"Ah there you are again Joe. Sorry I didn't stop when you were done. This book is hard to put down. My friend was right in her suggesting that I work on my Kegel muscles with a real penis versus a dildo. It was as pleasurable as it was exhausting," Katie explained. "Now it is time for us to get you into the bathroom while I go prepare another condensed meal for you before you are medicated again. Your meds have been adjusted slightly to better ensure your ass is covered should something happen which could be considered illegal by some, even when full consent was given and permitted."

Huh? I don't think whatever it is that you are talking about will matter to anyone more than anything else over the last few days. Whatever sludge I was having now at least had bits of what I think was corn and carrots. They had just enough texture for me to make them out from the paste. I did notice the liquid I was given to drink was different somehow. I didn't pass right out as I had before, but then again whatever they gave me made me not care that my head felt like I had a flock of titanium beaked woodpeckers pecking away on my brain.

Katie smiled as she got my naked body into the shower with her. I somehow managed to be able to keep my balance and, oddly, feel like I was going to be able to remember all of what happened to me when I was conscious now. Even as stoned as I felt now, my hands and dick knew what I needed to do to show her my appreciation. My instant hot water heater was definitely getting a good workout today. My dick wasn't the only thing shriveled up when we were done. If we were even partially tanned we would look like human raisins.

"Joe I had the pharmacist tweak the drug cocktail you have been taking to remove what was causing short term memory loss. It was there to give some sense of discretion to some of your caretakers who desired to enjoy the benefits of your eight to twelve hour long erections and copious pre-cum. I never knew you were so connected and desired by women in very high places of power. Now that they have had their carnal pleasures in exchange for babysitting you, we saw no need to keep that component in the cocktail. Your memories will be fuzzy and disjointed from here on out, while you are on the medicine. It was designed to continue keeping you at the point where you are legally defined incapable of stopping any actions being done to you while under the medicine's effect. This includes up to forty-eight hours after your last dose has metabolized," Katie told me as she played with my dick and balls idly. "I am leaving in about an hour and then you are at the hands of Mable's family. Mabel told me that Sally Mae was to be responsible for you this entire next week, when she was not in school. Mable said she would come over to check on you throughout the day. We both know what is going to happen Joe. Wilbur and Mabel do as well. No matter what they may say about it being accepted by them, I have you completely protected from a legal standpoint. The cocktail you are taking twice daily has multiple narcotics, hallucinogens and other borderline illicit substances that will be stored in hair and fingernails that can be tied directly to the period just after your hospital stay. Most were chosen less for their side effects and more for the longevity of being detectible in your blood to accurately pinpoint windows of time where it was being taken. I know you are not into teens Joe, but Mabel said her two girls and a niece are going to learn the ways of carnal pleasure using your penis as their guide. This accident is the best thing for their sexual development in a safe environment. You should only notice what is happening around you when your medicines have nearly worn off. I expect the pain will be the most prevalent distraction. It is expected to be stored in long-term memory as what you are sure you remembered during the period you are recovering."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.