Fantasy Flight: Book 2
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

There is just something relaxing about getting back to a normal work routine after what was craziest few weeks in my life, or one damn vivid hallucination.

Which do I really hope this will turn out to be? Real would be good, yet that has a ton of pitfalls. If anything at all goes sideways, I could find myself under a jail somewhere hoping I never get into the general population. Drug induced vivid hallucinations are transient while carrying the possibility of pleasant flashbacks at the worst times.

As I pondered the benefits and downsides to various scenarios about why these things could have been happening to me, I kept myself focused on not contemplating a medically related option. Some insanity or delusions I could come to terms with. Being stuck in a coma somewhere was nothing I wanted to even remotely believe was possible. It would mean I was seriously close to dying.

I shook all the morbid thoughts from my mind as I hopped in the shower and the mindless enjoyment of the hot water before flipping it over to ice cold to give my body a jolt awake better than any coffee, or another stimulant, I have ever used. It always got my heart pumping good and hard.

Oh fucking hell yes! I forgot all about the GT-R sitting in my garage! That was sure to wake me up!

When I fired up the car I knew it was definitely a dream on so many levels. I know I made the poor school bus driver cum in his pants when I kicked the back end around and lit up the tires as his bus was nearing my driveway. The poorly maintained school bus he drove gave us lots of time to chat while he waited for a tow truck. I think the kids around here walked to the school as much as they were able to ride that bus. Even when it was running I think they could hoof it faster than riding.

Over the years, I learned that the bus driver spent ten years in the military. Most of his time was in Germany and Italy, so he got really into the exotic cars, but never could afford one. Once he got invited to a ritzy party by some woman he was trying to bed at the time. She got completely trashed, so someone asked him to drive her home. Instead of her having one of the exotics, she had a seriously souped up Nissan Celica. Without looking under the hood, it appeared to anyone as nothing more than an immaculately maintained base model. When you fired it up, he told me there was no question someone put a lot of wrench time in under the hood. As a side benefit, he found that the woman he was taking home got really horny because of all of that raw power and performance. She had leaned over to suck him off as he pushed the car hard on their way to her home. He was kept right on the edge during the whole drive, and then she made him blow his wad as he slammed the brakes hard to stop a few feet from her door. If he was to be believed, she was so horny that he fucked her right there on the hood.

Turns out, that while she may have looked to be in her mid-twenties, she was barely fourteen, had snuck the car out of the garage and oh yeah; she was a virgin. It was lucky her dad was just someone really high up the food chain in a family business and not in the Mafia. Otherwise, he said he was sure to have gotten far worse than getting a general discharge from the military. He was brought up on charges for sex with a minor, but his JAG lawyer countered with the fact that the age of consent in Italy was fourteen; the minimum driving age was eighteen, and she had driven in the car in question to the party she invited him to attend with her. To further his defense, the JAG made photo sheets having four to six different outfits, including one modest swimwear short, for three dozen girls and women between twelve and twenty-one. Everyone allowed into the court martial was required to sort them into piles for under fourteen, fourteen to eighteen and adults. The girl in question was only found in the under eighteen pile two times out of seventy seven. The rest of the time she was in the adult pile. He was cleared of the charges, but some form of justice was required by the father, so out he went.

"Joe, even all these years later, I still cannot get the feel of being about to bust a nut for the hour, she was blowing me as I put that car through its' paces. The engine was roaring as I downshifted and hit the brakes hard outside her house right as she sucked me dry. Anytime I see raw power like that I am right back there about to cum in my pants with a hair trigger. Embarrassingly, I have gone off just from shifting around in my seat," he told me in confidence. "More than once a girl getting on the bus noticed the bulge and made the wrong assumption it was because of her. Whatever. At least, it would keep them from playing stink finger in the back of the bus when they thought a real man was interested. Never had any complaints from anyone about driving with wood."

Hell maybe that would settle down the girl across the street, if the rumors are to be believed. From the feeling I got off the bus driver, he would not have any problems working out a little fun with the local high school girls.

I don't know how it works in the rest of the small towns across the country, but out where I live in the South, everyone knows what is going on with someone else's family. At the store, I had been cornered more than once by women asking me what I knew about one of the girls across the road. It didn't matter that across the road meant more than a mile between our houses, or that I did not even know the people there had a daughter. All of their kids I had glimpsed over there any older than five wore flannel shirts and overalls when they were working out on their farm. On school days, someone would drive them up on their tractor just a minute or two before the school bus arrived. The kids under five all wore overalls without shirts. Sometime it was not even that much. When it got really hot over the summer, I had seen them running around completely naked. None of them seemed to give a flip though.

"I am not even sure how many they have over there Joe," I got in response to asking the bus driver about it. "They have a girl who goes to middle school that is really popular in the back of the bus with the boys in the afternoons. Not really sure what they get up to in the back, but a lot of the boys are turned around talking to her all the time. She eats up all the attention. More than one goes past with a bulge and wet spots in front."

Over time, I learned the skill of asking the people that cornered me to tell me what they had heard so I could try to find out if anyone else actually knew anything for sure. It let me try to figure out if what they were saying matched up to anyone else. The best I could piece together, she had gone from a flat chested short bean pole little girl to a voluptuously stacked hour-glass body during the last summer break. All the girls were jealous; boys were horny, and gossips had a new subject to investigate. I would have written it off as bullshit if I had not heard a few of the women describing how the girl had been teasing boys with glimpses at the edges of her wide areoles or her panties as she tried to get them to cum in their pants. When she was bored with that, she had them whip it out and jack off right there in front of her to earn a peek at her treasures. They couldn't touch her at all, but she would lean forward toward the boy jacking off so she could look down her shirt. If she liked the boy at all, she would pull her bra cup away to let him see all the way to her nipple. That was right around the start of the school year.

Recently, they said she had been letting the boys looking over the seat get into the act too. The details were a bit sketchy, though believable. Sometimes she would rub her pussy through or under her panties while the boy next to her jacked off until he came. If the boys looking over could show cum on their hands too. She would get pussy juice on her fingers, let them smell it and a select few got to suck them into their mouths. One woman said the girl had let her son go down on her on the bus while everyone watched, but others were saying her son was full of shit. He would not even have a clue where to lick. Plus he was more interested in sucking other boys off.

Sounds about right from what other people said about a boy on the bus.

I had no idea either way. I had not even done more than wave the few times I had seen one of them at their mailbox as I came home.

When I got to the office the word that I now had the hot car word spread like a drunk Philippino bar girl stuffed with ping-pong balls ready to give a good show. I spent my first two hours of the day showing off the car to the crowd of very interested geeks and gear heads at the office.

When the heck did we get women here that not only could ask about gear ratios, they made suggestions on which to change to give the best performance?

My boss got me to let him test drive it.

Damn, I thought I was going to get some real work done today.

I had unpacked my notebook from the trip. I was ready to dig into Robert's suggestions of new features. Well that and rip some new assholes over trivial bugs the QA team had missed. I wanted to get those written up first thing, so I could have a serious "chat" with the head of QA and my boss. Some of the bugs Robert found were caused by very rare types of input that any company could fail to have as a test case. Having misnamed fields, off by one errors that populated some fields with one product's data and the rest with a different product, was huge. Just doing a quick input of all As or 1s, Bs or 2s and Cs or 3s for three consecutive product numbers in the DB reproduced the problem instantly. Some more digging turned up that this behavior was in multiple sections of the rushed batch of new code marketing "guaranteed" customers; via email newsletters, we were about to release as a quarterly update. I had protested the lack of time to code and review, but Gordo said it would cost us millions in sales if we did not have it out for prospects to see.

I worked out what I needed to say in my head and was writing it up when Katie came over to my cube.

"What was up with the Girl Scout convention still at your house late last night? I came over to see if you wanted to hang out only to find you had company," Katie asked a bit suspiciously.

Smiling back, I said, "Well you know how hard it to find a Girl Scout selling cookies around here. I always have to go to a store in Athens or Atlanta for my Thin Mint fix. The girls in this troop were being very industrious to come around to places they found had not shown as ordering any cookies over the last few years."

"That does not explain them being massed in your driveway unless you were buying one box from each of them," she countered.

"As much of an evil sort of thing that would be to do and the fun, I would have done it, that was not the reason for the whole troop camping out in my driveway," I replied. "One of the two girls who came to sell me cookies really had to go to the bathroom. The other girl called their leader and told her of the situation. Their troop leader pleaded with me to allow the girl to complete her toxic assault on my septic system, if I could tolerate the noxious fumes. I had to take them at their word this girl's gas needs to be classified as a weapon on par with tear gas. While everyone waited for nature to take its course, I was regaled by tales of them having to open all the windows on the school bus just to clear the stench enough for the driver to be able to drive safely. Someone even commented on preferring to take a good whiff of the gasses coming off freshly ground horseradish to what this little girl could emit."

She seemed to be happy with that explanation and then told me how she was working hard on negotiations with Penny regarding settlement with the bank. They were not really happy with the price of my car when they got that update. Katie just told them there were plenty of exotics she was more than happy to suggest I choose instead. She would have no problems convincing a jury it was justified given the invasion of my privacy related to the search, destroyed personal effects and sentimental value tied to the old car. Why else would I have kept it expertly maintained ten years after I had paid it off? Just from the banking I had done with them over the years, it was clearly evident I was more than financially sound enough to purchase a newer reasonable priced vehicle, in cash, without making a dent in my finances.

I could tell she was getting really horny from regaling about tearing them a new asshole.

In a whisper, she said, "I was kind of relieved Joe; I am still really sore. Maybe in a few days we can get back together."

One of the college kids doing an internship rolled his chair over into my cube after she left to ask, "So you are tapping that hot chick from Legal? I thought you were slipping it to Joanie and Grace?"

"Man you need to learn some discretion! Talk like that will never get you any chance of hooking up with anyone," I told him shaking my head in disgust. "First off, off you never get into anything going with people you work with. It causes all sorts of problems when things go south, and they always do. Think about how you drop your pet module when you find someone has gone in to tweak it somehow. Sure you know it intimately, but start to avoid it like the plague to keep from getting blamed for someone else's mods. You will eventually start taking sick days to get away from having to look at that code and maybe even quit to be apart from it permanently. You get it?"

"Yeah man, but I still got to know if they are available or not," he pleaded.

Shrugging I said, "You will need to ask them that yourself. Just remember, if you can't keep things under your hat about any possible, no matter how fucking impossible, they truly may be, relationships around the office, how can anyone ever trust you with critical business issues? I know I would not recommend anyone be hired from the intern pool if I was not sure they could keep client data secure. We have some customers who would have their businesses damaged irreparably should details of their client's purchase be made known."

"I never thought about that," he said looking like a scolded puppy slinking off to hide somewhere after having shit on the carpet.

What I did not tell him was that there was no way I was going to suggest they hire him or allow him to continue to be an intern after this semester. He was an acceptable programmer, just not an excellent one. I tried not be biased when he showed up in a brand new BMW Z4 convertible. I know that some people have rich parents, but I was not going to have someone who failed as a high school quarterback going around believing he was going to be the alpha geek around here. Both of the geek girls he asked about had mentioned they wanted to teach him a lesson in humility on more than one occasion.

Once I finally managed to have a few undisturbed seconds at my keyboard, I shot off the meeting request for the QA manager and my boss. I included the detailed notes I got from Robert on various problems and put in a list of screen shots from a fresh clone that shows off the various glaring bugs missed in their testing, or lack thereof. I rarely call these kinds of meetings, so the QA manager knows to rearrange his schedule to accommodate me. The boss will always make time to hear me stepping up to the plate to ream someone out in my role as a senior engineer.

While I waited for the meeting, I started working up the coding tickets to throw in the bug fixes, performance tweaks, and range of another coding needs to bump our application up a few notches on our competitors. I could already tell that Robert, and I had hit it off very well indeed. I found myself daydreaming about the offers he made me to take over for the CTO and CIO once Paul was dethroned. The more I considered it; I found I was not really interested in the position as much as the opportunity to finally be back with Ariel and my daughter from our short time screwing like the horny teens we were.

If taking the role at Robert's company helped make that happen, then I was all for it. I still had to be patient for quite a while to be sure that Robert's plans were coming to fruition.

And be sure I wasn't a pawn that would be sacrificed once Robert got his revenge.

My meeting reminder popped me out of the daydream, and I went off to the conference room with my laptop and pico projector. The head of QA, two of his managers and my boss were there already. I could see the QA team was looking for a fight, like always.

No way had they missed anything, and it was all the programming team's fault.

"Gentlemen before we get into the usual time wasting, nonproductive pissing match over testing versus coding failures, I have to tell you these were found by a retired CEO I happened to encounter on my way to the account we just sold," I said while getting setup. "Yes I admit upfront that they are stupid, newbie programming mistakes. We have a geek term called off-by-one because it is such a common mistake."

Ok, take a breath and wait for it!

The head of QA did not fail me as he pushed out his chest and asked, "So why are you wasting my time Joe? You said it was a programming problem, so go program it away!"

"We are here because your team completely flipping missed the 'all like a blonde on cell phone, drinking coffee and driving with her knees in heavy traffic!' So far, I have found the error in over half of the new code modules your team certified as having no bugs. That is on you! The sole reason you and your staff exist at this company is to beat the hell out of our company's products to find these bugs before they get out to the customers. No matter how hard we try to come up with test cases, we are writing the code, and it is damn near impossible to think like a sixteen-year-old or fifty-five year old that may use our products. I can always hope that your team can find the really obscure bugs. These are completely unacceptable," I told him going into a slightly deeper voice I only used when ripping someone a new asshole for when they really failed. "I am going to find the programmer and peer reviewer for this latest fix to discuss why they failed to test with such a basic test case. That is on the programming department. Having it make it to a customer presentation is on you. Before you come off to attack any department, you better make damn sure have your team's excrement smells like roses."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.