Fantasy Flight: Book 2 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

How do you stop showing your love to three horny, naked, love deprived girls to go to work, I asked myself as I loaded up everything I needed to finalize the software sale I came here to make this week.

I found I was fighting to not go back to the hotel room to personally make sure Fran and Nan made it to the proper people to get their foster parents arrested. I did not want to take any chance their foster parents would get out of the charges. They needed to be put so far under the jail that the Devil could chat with them as he waited on them to become his personal guests in Hell.

Damn, what the fuck is my phone ringing for at this hour?

My thoughts of the girls were interrupted trying to figure out who the hell would be calling me so early. I did not give this number to the clients and no one at the office that would call me on it got into the office until after ten. I managed to fish it out just to see it went to voicemail.

Fucking figures.

I was just getting into the cab when it rang again. Same number. Not one I recognized.

"Joe," Gordo said sounding odd. "Damn I thought I had the number wrong. Someone screwed up at the office and my company phone has been turned off. I called the help desk and they said I have to talk to someone in finance. Finance told me to talk to HR since the phones are setup as benefits to get a tax break. You know what HR told me? Call the help desk. I had to get this in the airport from a vending machine."

I barely hit mute before bursting out laughing in maniacal laughter. The cabby looked a bit worried until I said it was an asshole from work slowing finding out he screwed himself over royally. He just smiled and said something in some language as he pulled away from the train station.

"Yeah I have been there buddy. For a while there my company phone somehow got fucked up every time I went out on a technical sales call. After the fifth time I just told them to stick the phone up their ass. I have my cell phone company bill against the cost center directly now and I get a new phone whenever I want it. I would never get to do that if I was getting a commission," I told Gordo as I dug into him a bit.

Oh today is going to be a lot of fun! I can't wait to see his face when he goes to pay for the exorbitant lunch with Paul and his cronies. I wonder which crazy five-star, hundred dollar baked potato place he is going to insist we go eat to celebrate the deal?

I told him I would be there soon and he could get to know the CTO, CFO and CIO while I packed up the gear I had left there last night. Paul was going to be having to change his pants as soon as I showed him the huge pile of pico projectors with rings I shipped in. They should be there about the time I get packed up. I know Gordo will hit it off with the CTO and CIO.

Oh shit I need to find out how to video him when he hits on the CFO. She is going to shut his ass down so hard his wife will know back home.

Of all the things on the trip so far, I really found I liked the cabbies in Philly. Slip them a fifty to get you a few blocks and they bust their ass to get you there with as little on the meter as possible.

When I got to the Paul's building I found Gordo waiting in the coffee shop. He had that look of being harshly rejected by the two girls at the counter I had met ... I think he about shit when the one at the counter smiled a hundred watt smile before telling me to get a seat, she knew what I wanted. He was drooling when her younger sister slid in next to me to give me a big kiss on the cheek and stroked me a little under the table. I knew she wanted to stay longer, but the asshole from the other day was there hounding her from the back room.

Once she took over for her sister at the register, the other girl came over to give me a large coffee, exactly how I had ordered it on Monday, and a pair of the filled pastries I had gotten as I rushed past on Tuesday. I pulled out my credit card and a twenty. She leaned down over the table just right that Gordo could not miss seeing her firm tits and rock hard nipples. Gordo was drooling as he watched her ass going to get me my receipt.

"Shit Joe I never knew you were into the young stuff man," Gordo said as I heard his brain logging it away for later blackmail. "She is young enough to get you twenty easily. Her sister can't be more then fifteen."

Yep! You are a conceited asshole about to find the sand kingdom you fell over was your own.

Her sister brought back my card and receipt. She had to somehow just know that Gordo was a super dick to me all of the time. I noticed the asshole manager was off in the back and no one else was around. Knowing that Gordo was watching her ass, she just so happened to drop the pen I had used to sign a copy of the receipt. Acting like she was not thinking about it the girl just bent over to pick it up. If Gordo did not cum in his pants, he was pretty close. I turned see what he was staring at just in time to tell she was not wearing any panties.

"Gordo don't you give me any shit about young looking women. They have been flirting with me all week to keep getting a good tip. I am happy to slip them a twenty to get great service. Plus I am not the one looking ready to mount her jailbait pussy right here in the open," I told him with a smile on my face. "Have a little class man. You lucked out to get a wife that only lets you have access to her charms and I have heard her say many times how she is ready to go whenever you want it."

Defensively he said back, "There is no harm in looking if they are showing it off, so keep my wife out of it."

Whatever. I know you would nail that pussy if you thought you had a chance. I bet you would pay them both a grand to give them a good ten second fucking.

"So tell me Joe, how the hell did you seal this sweet deal? The guys at the office did our research and we were expecting you to call to have us put it to these guys with the hard sell. I can't believe you did it on your own for such a high profit margin. There was so much room left to sweeten the deal even if you brought us in. I really appreciate you taking me under your wing to show me your tricks Joe," Gordo said as he instantly slipped into his sleazy salesman persona again.

You are just going to have to wait while I have my breakfast, then we can talk about it when I am ready, trainee.

Both girls came over to flirt with me some more, bring me a refill on my coffee and then ask if I needed anything else. When Gordo asked for a refill, they got him one too, but charged him for it. I know the asshole did not think they were worth his time. He would not even drop the four cents of change he got back into their tip jar, even though he would doctor the receipt to show he did.

What else do you expect from someone that focuses on screwing everyone out of every last cent?

Now that I was done eating I got right to business.

"You have the signed proposal and sales documents we need to finalize the deal? I want to look them over to be sure they are correct before going up," I told him in a no nonsense tone.

I made him wait another ten minutes as I read over them with a fine toothed comb. I found a number of slight wording issues that told me Gordo played around with the PDF after the boss signed it. I got out my laptop and pulled up the copy Katie sent me, just in case something like this happened. Whenever Gordo had enough time to do it, he would tweak deals so they always benefitted him even when screwing over the client and the company in the process. Once I was sure I had found all his little bullshit, I pulled out a highlighter and started to go to town on the copy he provided. I always had the boss provide me with two weeks' worth of original signature pages for my trip. I could staple in the one with today's date on it to a revised deal and they would have no idea he had not signed it. Gordo had no clue.

Turning the document around to where he could review it now I said, "It looks like you brought one of the Sales team contracts, not one of mine. If you look at the highlighted areas, the wording is so questionable that any client's legal department would rip it to shreds and we would lose their trust. If you take a look at the minor changes in wording of the contracts I had Katie in Legal work up for us, you will see that it says almost the same thing. Mine is just a lot clearer so that the corporate level management can get the same understanding of the deal as their legal department."

"It looks like we will have to get them to Fed-Ex a new copy over for us to have signed tomorrow then," Gordo said smiling happily that he would have yet another day in Philly.

Even after all of these years he never got it that I am really a geek. I explained to him that it was not a problem. There was copy shop right down the hall and I always carried a ream of the company's letterhead with me for when something like this happened. I twisted the knife a little as I told him that he needed to be taking notes. I was not going to repeat the small things I did to make a sale go smoothly. The longer between when the customer was excited enough to execute the deal and when they signed the paperwork, the greater the likelihood they would get cold feet. I made sure to point out a number of deals I had worked on with his team where we lost the deal because it took two days waiting on Fed-Ex to bring revised contracts with customers that were excited, but on the fence.

Thanking the girls for their great service, Gordo and I headed to the copy shop. I had not been in this one, but they all worked the same. I found the nearest printer, popped open the manual-feed tray, put in my USB stick with the contract from Katie and printed out six copies. I then move over to a copier to do the same with the signature page. Gordo's eyes went wide when he saw I had an original signature page the boss had signed for today in blue ink. In just a matter of minutes I had one original signature page copy for the CFO to also sign and five copies to have for anyone else that wanted them. I made sure that Gordo was listed on the contract, but not in a specific capacity. Katie knew exactly how he would see his name and be counting the monster commission he expected to earn by being listed on it.

If he only knew...

Going to the office at nine thirty was anticlimactic. The CTO and CIO were waiting with the CFO. I introduced Gordo as someone from Sales I was showing the ways in which I sell our products. The CFO headed to legal with the contract while the other three headed off toward the club to get a drink. I started to go with them when Paul appeared out of thin air.

"Joe you look terrible this morning. The deal taking that much out of you," he asked feigning so little interest that I could have been fucking his daughters' right here in front of him and he would not have noticed.

Shaking my head, as I picked up the box of projectors and headed to his office, I explained, "I think I got some sort of food poisoning last night. I was fine when I got on the train, but a few stops down I had to run off for the bushes. I sort of remember some cop kicking at me and then waking up in an ER in some tiny hospital in a bad part of New Jersey. I don't think I had more than a few hours of sleep last night."

Yeah I see you looking at your watch.

"So as promised, I had them ship up the projectors as we agreed. They have my standard presentation build on them and each has a set of rings specifically coded up for the paired projector. This way you can have two going side by side and not have the other one to try to follow your actions. My guy at the office said he was able to find twenty of them that he loaded up. Each has a full manual on them that you can access with the ring gestures or by plugging them in to a PC via USB cable. I am not going to say a thing to your CTO and CIO about how many came in the box. Enjoy them," I told him as I went to pack up my gear.

By ten thirty the CFO walked in holding four copies of the signed contract. I signed all four and then called Gordo's new phone to have him come in to sign them as well. He sounded annoyed when I called until I told him to come sign things.

Smelling that cash eh Gordo? Too bad you aren't getting a dime of it.

I emailed a PDF of the whole contract off to Katie and my boss to start executing.

Paul, Gordo and I sat around with his CTO and CIO to go over the list of equipment they needed to procure before we could implement it. Based on regular lead times, I estimated that we would have most of the enhancements coded, tested and ready to deploy by the time the hardware hit the floor. As per out earlier agreement we contacted three of our preferred hardware vendors on their behalf. Just in time for a late lunch, they were set to have quotes from by EOB tomorrow. It was up to them now to finish everything up and call us when they were ready for our team to come up to implement the software.

"To thank you for your business, why don't we all head out Lacroix at the Rittenhouse for lunch to celebrate," Gordo asked sounding every bit the sleazy salesman partying on the company's dime. "I have heard rave reviews about their exquisite cuisine yet have not had the chance to partake."

After last night I should bow out, but I have to see Gordo's face when he tries to use the corporate card he weaseled out of finance to pay for the meal.

Lunch turned out to not be bad at all. Most of the high priced places generally charge fifty bucks for a burger worse than what I could get from a fast food place. I stuck with a safe meal and got the turkey club. Gordo and the rest ordered lobster, some three thousand dollar bottle of wine and oyster appetizers. By the time they had eaten at least two full entrees each I casually mentioned to Gordo that we were due back in the office tomorrow morning first thing. We had to oversee everything getting handled properly. He knew I always handled every detail on getting my orders processed all the way through to delivery. As I was now training him, at his request, to sell my way, he needed to head back tonight as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.