Fantasy Flight: Book 2 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

It was a really odd day all around when I figured if my luck was running counter to normal that I probably could clean up at the casino. After losing five hundred dollars in quarter slots, with a few hours to kill before the buffet opened, I went off wandering looking for some penny or nickel slots to kill the time. Just by chance I tripped over three squares of carpet that had been pulled up to get to the cables going to a bank of six slot machines.

"Oh shit man, I am so sorry. Maintenance was supposed to have this whole place roped off. If you hurt yourself I can get the manager. They will comp you a room for a few days and meals. Their responsible for making sure customers did not get injured," a sort of masculine looking woman said.

When I sat up to see the two big carts of gear spread out in front of a slot machine. I forgot all about tripping.

"I won't say a thing if you tell what in the heck you are doing with all this tech," I said. "Don't they just gut these things when they do an upgrade?"

At least that is what they did where I used to play slots at the Indian Casinos I went to play from time to time.

We spent a few seconds geeking out over the gear before she explained that she was called in because it appeared someone gamed this machine to hit three different jackpots in less than four hours. They checked the cameras and all three winners had no contact with each other at all during their entire time in the casino. One came in, hit the jackpot, got their money, went to a show, and then came back out, lost about a quarter of what they won on other slots before leaving. The second played a few hours on different machines, went to dinner, wandered around some more, played the machine for about fifteen minutes and then hit a different jackpot. While not completely unusual, given the way these machines would have their payouts tweaked on the fly to attract customers walking past them to the shows, the third one was what made them think something was up.

She had no idea if there was a real problem or not, but the third person walked in, hit an ATM to get a few hundred bucks from a reloadable debit card and then came straight to this machine. There were five others in the same group, but the woman waited specifically for the person to leave the specific machine. Not even five minutes into playing she hit a bonus game on a max bet. Perfectly they hit only the highest bonus items. Instead of continue placing the max bet, like statistically happens with most of the casual players, the person playing did what appeared to be a completely random pattern of bets. Due to the return percentages on the machine, any wins were usually the same or less than the amount bet, if anything was won at all, unless they played the max bet. Every time the max bet was played, the person hit a bonus game or would get one of highest payout lines, but not the jackpot. They were on the machine for about half an hour when they started playing max bets and had lost everything they won. Instead of leaving the person pulled out a receipt from cashing out of another slot machine. Playing a sequence of random bets quickly won them the specific amount for a single max bet. This final spin triggered one of the progressive super bonus games where they got every single bonus amount. The next spin triggered the small, non-progressive jackpot with the final spin hitting the progressive jackpot.

"As crazy as it sounds, even that happens here from time to time. They do it to draw in business," she told me. "They called me in only after finding that the progressive jackpot hit at exactly the same nanosecond in all five casinos linked together to make the progressive jackpot grow faster. All five winners expertly had their winnings wired to an offshore account. Ten minutes after winning, all five were nowhere to be found. So here I am doing the forensic analysis."

She paused to pull out a fat cable and swap it for an equally large one that she had to climb halfway into the machine to get connected up to all of the boards inside the machine.

Smiling at me she said, "You got some time to kill? This is really fucking cool to watch."

"Sure."

"When I got here this morning I pulled in every single play from each of the seventy five machines in the progressive jackpot link from the time they were turned on until the five hit the progressive jackpot at each casino. Now the analysis server is going to factory reset it to run through all plays and varying payoff percentages to audit that it behaves exactly as the original machines. The same is being performed on the other four machines at their casinos as well," she told me as she moved to the cart hooked to the slot machine. "It will even provide the input from the customer on all bonus games. Unless you work in this business, you would never know that they keep this detailed data for every single machine for ten years," she explained as I flagged down a waitress to get me a Hurricane with a few extra shots of 151 added to it.

Still having an hour before the buffet opened, I pulled up a chair as she kicked off the magic. Being around the dollar machine had the waitress back in under a minute. I fished out a dollar for a tip just to keep her checking on me. As I worked to get a nice buzz going I watched this slot machine screen jam through every single play, payoff and bonus game. Every now and then it would go to a black screen, show some post messages and then be back to playing again. She explained to me that was when they did firmware updates.

"Wow that was fast," I told her as I was starting to feel really nice from the alcohol.

She smiled at me to say, "I wish. It just did a factory audit test to verify that if was possible to achieve every payout combination using the variable payout rate used by the casinos. It is a baseline verification of all eeprom flash updates and machine level code expected from all motherboards, daughter cards and console buttons. When these fail they indicate definitively there was some hardware tampering at some level. My last analysis resulted in a customer who found that holding certain buttons, after a specific reel sequence came up, caused the machine to ignore the payout percentage to trigger a jackpot. Given the specific reel sequence only began to appear when the machine counters would allow it to pay a jackpot, only the perpetrator getting greedy caused it to be found. No one has the luck to always hit the jackpot every time it is ready at every casino with that machine installed. If he had spread it out over a few weeks, they never would have called us in to analyze that machine."

The poor machine went pure ape shit when she kicked off the run through all of the plays for each of the machines. It was luck it turned off the sound and external lights that go off when someone hits it big. As it was she had to stick on some polarized filters that she said kept epileptics from getting a seizure from seeing it. After it had gone through three of the machines I had a solid buzz and she said there was nothing to do but wait now. She got paid if she was sitting there or off taking a nap, as long as she was back by the time the analysis cycle was done.

Shit I am pretty drunk, but I am sure she is picking me up, I remembered thinking at the time.

Ten minutes later and we were up in her room. I was naked getting a damn good blow job while she was down to panties as I played with her full tits.

Damn she could deep throat John Holmes without a problem.

After I went limp, I attacked her tits while she was trying to get me hard again. I tried a few time to venture south, but got rebuffed. Once I was fully hard she slid up to mount be reverse cowgirl style. Her pussy was as tight as a virgin, but no virgins could even know the moves she used on me. I was lucky she was not a screamer or we both would have had security in here, even being in Vegas.

When I came again I thought she would slide up to cuddle, but instead worked to see if she could suck life back into my dick again.

If she ever needed some cash on the side, she could farm herself out to revive the dicks of the rich and famous. I had not gotten hard so close to dumping a load since I was twelve. She was going to ride me again, but I pushed her down onto the pillows to take her doggy style. At first she told me she had to be on top, but as soon as I started pounding her, she just moaned out as I made her cum again and again. There was no way I was going to get hard again anytime soon, so I went to take a piss before getting dressed. She asked me if I minded grabbing a quick nap with her, she needed someone to hold her a bit. It was going to be at least four hours before the first testing was done and she needed to go check that the second started fine.

What the hell, my buzz was going anyway.

I spooned in behind her and was out in seconds. When I woke up she was on her back. I should have woken her up to make sure it was cool to start playing with her tits, but I wanted to wake her up turned on to try to get at least one more fuck before I left. She was so into how good I was making her feel that she did not remember who I was right then.

I got the shock of my life when I slid my hand down to find a seven inch fat dick and pair of balls.

Tossing back the covers woke her up all the way and she started to freak out. As she moved I saw she had a big plump pussy with cum leaking out of it. I had hear of dudes with tits, but never one with a dick and a pussy.

This was not possible for humans, is it?

I had never had any interest in another guy's dick, well besides checking on how I measured up in the showers at school. Now I was in bed with a chick that had a pussy and a dick that was starting to babble out an explanation as I found myself sliding down to check everything out. She got quiet as I slid my fingers into her pussy, felt around and found a cervix.

Moving back outside, her balls felt no different than mine. Other than her dick being uncut, it looked like any other dick I have seen before. She was still babbling as I noticed I was there jacking her off. I found out that she came quickly, exactly like any other guy that had not jacked off for a while. Cum flew everywhere.

Before I even knew what happened I was buried to the hilt in her pussy and then fucking her hard for about a minute when she stopped me.

"I want you to keep going just like that, but I can't," she told me. "You are racking me up when you slam into me. There is just nothing I can do with my balls to get them out of the way. Anyone that fucked me like this has to be at least a foot long to bottom out with enough outside to not hit my balls. I can't even ride facing front when on top."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.