Val
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

It was now just two days until graduation from high school. And to my utter surprise, I will now be going as a graduate. The funny thing is, Val still hasn't found out yet. I want to surprise her. I hope that doesn't backfire. Val ended up getting sick before the trip, so she stayed with us. She spent some of her time getting to know Hank, her biological dad, and my step dad or adopted dad or whatever you want to call him. And then we would also make out a lot. But for some reason, she wouldn't let me have sex with her. But at least, she would agree to give me blow jobs.

One day, I was sitting behind the desk in Hank's study room, and Val was giving me one of the best blow jobs yet, when Anna came strolling in with her wheelchair.

She looked around and said, "Where's Valerie? I've got something important to ask you. And I'll only ask if it's okay with Val."

"Oh Val's around somewhere. You can go ahead and ask me, but I promise I won't agree until Val is around. Does that sound okay?" I said trying to sound as if I didn't have my penis down Val's throat.

Anna thought for a brief moment then said, "Well I wanted to ask this before Tiffany got back from her ultrasound. I would have gone with her, but hospitals make me nervous. I don't want to spend any more time there than I have to." I was about to make a weird sound due to the fun Val was having but to hide that I cleared my throat instead. I guess Anna took that as a get on with it signal. "Any ways I would like to ask you for something special. Can you start having sex with Tiffany again?"

With that, Val hit the desk with her head. It made Anna jump. Val pushed me away from the desk. And when her head was visible to Anna Val shouted, "Yes. He will." After she settled down it was then that she asked, "Why do you want this to happen?"

Anna looked embarrassed as she said, "I know she misses having sex with guys. Heck even I miss having sex with guys. I mean my vibrator is nice, but it's just not cutting it for either of us. I figured that since Will was the only guy whom my Tiffany actually liked having sex with, I would ask you."

"Hey don't I get a say in this? I mean it is my body and my dick." I said. And without thinking I stood up exposing myself when I mentioned my dick.

Anna's eyes went wide as she looked at me and said, "Wow! Lois wasn't kidding. You are big. Bigger than most I've had. It almost makes me wish..."

Val stopped Anna's train of thought as she said, "I'm sorry Will. I guess you should have a say in this. But before you decide you should know that I would love to see you be with Tiffany again."

I took a few minutes to decide. Somewhat reluctantly I said, "Okay. I'll do it. But only if Tiffany agrees to it."

"Oh she does. After we make love, she mentions that she wishes she could still do it with you. She doesn't feel bad about saying that because I say the same thing." She blushed then added, "I mean I wish I could still have sex with guys. Not sex with you; I never actually thought of sex with you ... until today." She said that last part very quietly.

Val was just about to say something when something that Anna said finally clicked in my mind, so I quickly asked, "Wait just a minute. You said guys. You've had sex with guys? Just how many have you slept with? No don't tell me. I don't want to know. Yes, I do. Tell me please."

Before I could change my mind Anna gave me an answer I didn't expect or want to hear, "I'd say I've been with about, oh, 20 guys. That's not counting the amount of times I've been with them. However, I was always more serious when it came to my relationships with girls. So there wasn't as many girls I've been with; maybe about 15 or 14. The girls always were so much better at satisfying me then the guys but I think the feelings of their shafts in me and the risk of getting..."

"Enough. I don't really want to hear you finish that. Please for the love of my sanity, can we move away from the subject of your love life?" I pleaded.

"So I guess that vibrator your mom got you didn't keep your need for guys away," stated Val.

I groaned and left after that. It wasn't until I ran into my mom that I realized I had forgotten something important.

"Willard I was wondering what kind of snacks you would like at the graduation par ... On second thought could you tuck in and zip up? I'll go get a quick drink and be back. We need to talk," said mom I could almost swear I saw a brief smile on her face.

This was one of the most embarrassing days of my life. Shortly after the encounter with my mom, both Anna and Val came to the living room.

"Tiffany called. Val is going to take me to see her in town. We may be gone for a couple of hours. But before I do I would like to tell you something alone, Will," said Anna.

"I'll just be in the car," said Val.

After Val left Anna had me sit down, held my hands, and looked into my eyes. She asked, "Could you get my crutches; I want to surprise Tiffany."

Anna had me put the crutches in the car, and by the time I got back to her, I knew something was odd. So I asked, "What's the real reason you wanted to talk to me alone? It couldn't have been for that little chore."

Anna smiled and said, "So you're finally learning to be more observant." She took in a deep breath. "I know I haven't been in an actual relationship with Tiffany for long, but I was thinking of going to the next level with her."

I was shocked; I almost shouted but calmed myself in time, "You're going to propose to her? Oh wow."

Anna laughed, "Oh wow. Proposing is way past the next level. And I mean WAY past. Maybe someday I will propose, but I don't want to scare her off. No. I was actually thinking of making it official that were a couple. I want the world to know. That is if it's okay with her. I was also wondering what you would think of that."

I hugged my favorite sister, no offense to Lois. And I told her, "I think that would be awesome. I say to go for it. But does this mean you're giving up guys?"

She looked so sure of herself when she said, "For Tiffany, I would. I wouldn't even fight it."

It was then that I knew that she really did care for Tiffany. After all, they had so much in common. And they had things that were totally opposites.

About 30 seconds after the girls drove away my mom came back, "Isn't that sweet. I think my little Anna has found a keeper. I would have actually been fine if she said she was going to propose to Tiffany." Mom handed me a drink. "So Will. What are your plans with Val? Are you going to bend down on one knee and asking any life-changing questions soon?"

"First of all, were you listening in on everything?" She nodded yes. "And I don't know. I hadn't really thought of proposing. I. I ... feel tired."

Before I knew I was in my own room. I had a quick moment of panic. I threw my hands down and felt all over. Relief filled me. I was completely clothed.

"I would say I'm sorry for giving you the wrong drink. But I'm debating that. I feel a little hurt that you would think I would do anything funny to you against your will," said my mom.

I felt bad now, "I'm sorry. However, I've been having these weird dreams lately. They caused a panic, and I was actually more worried about Lois than with what you would do to me." My mom looked upset. "No I don't mean anything like that. It's more like she pulls crazy pranks on me. Not anything sexual, really."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.