Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

Val had told me about her mother getting married again and how her mom, Tatsu, and her former uncle now stepfather had been busy having sex all night. I was a little worried for her, but then she said she was in the mood for some fun. I went from feeling sorry for her to feeling intrigued. But as she pulled me through the halls, she stopped in front of Tiffany's friend Pepper. I was now starting to feel worried.

"Hey Pep. I just had a wonderful idea. I hope you like it," said Val.

Pepper smiled, looked at her watch then down the hall, and said, "Well I saw Tiff a moment ago, and she said you had been talking and trying to think of something to help. Does this have something to do with that?"

Val nodded and said, "It totally has everything to do with it."

If she had been talking to Tiffany about Val and helped; now I was really starting to get worried. Not really sure I wanted to know the answer I tried to sound cool and calm when I nervously asked, "What are you talking about?"

The bell chose that moment to ring telling us it was time for class.

Val put her arm over Pepper's shoulder, looked to me as she and Pepper started to walk away she said, "I'll tell you later."

I was sitting in photography class, and Val stood up front and said, "I would like to have a car wash fundraiser on Friday. As you may know the seniors take a trip at the end of the year before graduation. And you may also know Pepper Stark, and her family has had some troubles, and is not able to send her on the trip. All money made will go towards helping her be able to go on this trip."

Bill Thomas shouted, "That seems kind of boring. Why would this be something fun to do? Don't get me wrong I think it's great you're starting a fundraiser for Pepper, but these kinds of car washes went out of style years ago. What will bring in the customers?"

Val looked almost bashful as she said, "I thought of a way to bring in customers. Since the community here are mostly men the people washing cars will be female students, and they'll have very tiny skimpy swimsuits on. And some of the suits when they get wet will make the girls almost naked. And of course we'll try to get permission to let some of them actually be naked. That will take some work so don't be surprised if that part gets shot down." Val pointed at a girl who had her hand held up and gave her permission to speak.

The girl stood up. She looked stunning and for some reason, familiar. When she spoke she seemed tired, "I can make things easy for you to get permission for the nudity thing. I can just talk with my father. If I ask him, he'll give you permission. I just have two conditions."

Val looked confused and asked, "And who are you and your father? How could he give us permission, so we won't get in trouble?"

Still acting as if the conversation was boring, the girl said, "Funny we've been in the same school for several years, and you still don't know my name. Okay then. I'm Samantha Simms. My father is the governor, and my uncle is actually the President of this country. So I say there is a good chance, I could help you out."

Val stood there stunned for a moment then finally asked, "And your conditions for getting us permission to have the nudity at the car wash are?"

Samantha took a deep breath and answered, "All the girls will have to be naked, and I would also like to help in the washing."

"Can someone say scandal," called out one of the girls.

Samantha scowled at the girl then quickly composed herself before saying, "It's not a scandal. Especially if it's legal. Which it could be."

There was a big debate for a while between the students about what a scandal was, and what wasn't. However, Val finally agreed to Samantha's conditions. But not before it was added that Val had to be one of the girls washing the cars. After school was over, I found Samantha.

"What is it Will? Are you going to tell me I shouldn't have been so hard on your girlfriend," asked Samantha?

I cleared my throat and said, "Actually no. I wanted to know if ... oh never mind."

"Oh I see; you're here to talk about me breaking up with your sister. Is that it," asked Samantha.

"Wow. Again no; I didn't actually know you were the Samantha she had been dating. But, now that you mention it, I'll have to talk to you about that later. Well actually now that I made the connection between you and my sister, I don't need to ask why you wanted to join the car wash." I said.

Samantha now looked mad as she asked, "Are you suggesting I only volunteered to help and join because I'm a lesbian, and I wanted to have a chance to walk around naked with a bunch of other naked girls like some weird pervert?"

"If you put it that way, I feel kind of bad, but basically yes. That's what I was thinking. Sorry." I replied.

She really looked mad now, and she got uncomfortably close, and grabbed my shirt and said, "You know what? That's so rude of you to think that." She let go of my shirt and then looked embarrassed and said, "And unfortunately you're also correct. So no need to apologize. I just can't help myself. To imagine being around all those wet, naked, and slippery girls drives me crazy. I felt cheated when my doctors had the school take me out of gym and cheerleading. Oh god I feel like a perverted guy." She looked to me. "No offense, but please don't tell anyone; especially your sister. Speaking of your sister."

I held my hand up, "No need to explain. I don't think my sister would want me to pry into her love life."

"Why are you talking about Anna's love life with this girl," asked Tiffany.

Samantha returned to acting bored, "Because I'm her ex-girlfriend. I thought Will would want to know why I broke up with her the way I did."

Tiffany looked defensive when she sternly said, "We already know why. You broke up with her because you didn't have the guts to share her with men. Now you don't go bothering her anymore."

Samantha's face shifted from a quizzical look to a smile, "You like her don't you? Ha. That's perfect." She paused. "Seriously. It was hard for me to break up with her. However, I had hoped that one day she would find someone who would accept her." Samantha surprised us both as she hugged Tiffany. "Take good care of her. Please?"

Tiffany's face softened just a little as she replied, "You don't need to tell me twice. That girl is the most amazing woman alive."

Samantha smile and asked, "If you don't mind me asking. What did she say when she found out you were pregnant and..." she turned to me then back to Tiffany. "I take it that Will isn't the father. Right?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.