Val
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

Feeling the need to change the subject I turned to my mom and asked, "What was it that you wanted to tell me?"

Mom's smile returned as she said, "Your sister was going through physical therapy when we went to visit her. The hospital staff was really impressed with how Anna is doing. They say she's doing much better than expected. They say with a lot of hard work she may be able to walk again. Maybe not as well as she did before but still. She's coming home."

"What? When," I asked.

"In a couple of weeks." Mom turned to Tiffany, who was unexpectedly already dressed. "Anna did say she would like for you to come visit again before then."

Tiffany smiled and blushed, "I think I'd like that. Yes, I would. Could I go today?"

Mom frowned, "Today wouldn't be a good day. She's going to be very busy with tests and other stuff. That and she's always had a really good sense of smell. And considering you just got done having unprotected sex with my son would be another reason visiting her today might not be a good idea. Especially since I saw you had his seed leaking out of your womanly parts down there."

Tiffany looked distraught, for some reason. We all decided we should go out to celebrate. We went to a really fancy restaurant, McDonald's. I know what you're thinking. Not exactly what you'd call fancy. However, some time in the past 18 years they expanded. They now have two kinds of restaurants. One is still the same as it was in 2015 and then the fancy kind. Not one where you need a reservation but it's still cool. It's a mix between the regular old-fashioned and an all you can eat like The Golden Corral. Okay maybe I'm the only one to find it fancy.

"So Val, Tiffany, have you two given any thoughts to what you're going to do after graduating in May," asked my mom.

Val said, "I would like to take some classes in art, computer graphics, and of course acting. I would like to act for a while, maybe then start my own theater company, so we could have some really nice plays and musicals. I'm not talking Broadway level, but something fun and affordable for people to go to."

"That sounds wonderful. How about the other things in life," my mom questioned.

"Oh! And I plan to one day get married and give you many beautiful grandchildren," said Val.

I choked on my drink with Val's words. And it's a good thing I wasn't drinking when my sister spoke up next.

"Or have lots of fun trying. Especially with that huge dick of his. Wow." Lois added to the conversation.

My mother liked Val's response so much she let Lois' comment go. She turned to Tiffany, "And you?"

Tiffany lowered her voice and said, "I'm not really sure anymore. I planned on following Val. But my plans didn't include becoming a mother at 18."

The conversation sort of died after that. That is until Tiffany spotted something. She jumped up and ran off. Val and I were wondering what was going on until we saw my dad and brother Ray coming towards us, and behind them was Tiffany pushing Anna in a wheelchair.

I looked at mom. She was smiling.

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "They let us take her out for a couple of hours to celebrate. Did you see the look on Tiffany's face when she saw Anna? I have a good feeling about those two. Unlike her and that Samantha girl."

I almost said something stupid and I guess it showed on my face or something, I felt someone kick me under the table; I looked to mom then towards the direction she was looking. I saw Tiffany helping Anna get her food. They would talk and laugh and seemed to be having a lot of fun.

"Not sure I completely get what you mean. Maybe I do. I'm not sure though." I said.

"Honestly bro. If you and Val ever have daughters; I think the safest place for them to date is under your nose. I'm almost four years younger than you, and even I can tell there's sparks starting to fly between those two. Geez," complained Lois.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.