Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

"Hey mom why did you stop in the middle of ... Whoa. Nice going bro." My sister Lois said as soon as she walked in on us.

Tiffany had her legs wrapped around me and wouldn't let go that is until she heard Lois. Then she practically pushed me off and covered herself under my blankets. You couldn't see anything of Tiffany, except a lump in my bed.

"Whoa bro. You're sporting a nice package," said Lois.

"Lois," shouted my mom.

"Mom had said you were seeing Val, but she didn't say anything about you doing it with Tiffany too. Seriously bro, how could you get so lucky to do it with the only two Asian girls in school? Hot stuff. Wow. It reminds me of this book I read. This guy had..." Lois was saying.

"Lois this seriously isn't the time for this. Tiffany, can you please come out from under there? I would like to talk to you," asked my mom.

"No. I can't. You'll be mad." Tiffany called from her not so secret hiding place.

"I won't be mad. I promise," replied mom.

It took a few minutes to convince Tiffany to come out. She wanted to keep the covers with her to cover up with, but they stuck to the bed. Maybe I shouldn't tuck them under the mattress like that. However, when Tiffany stood up, naked Lois almost shouted something but mom was quick enough to cover her mouth.

"Just as I thought. Looks like your what 10 or 11 weeks along. Am I correct," asked mom.

Shyly Tiffany looked at her feet and said, "12 weeks." She was silent now.

"Is Willard the father," asked mom.

"Who," replied Tiffany?

"My brother silly, the boy you were hot and heavy with a moment ago. Mom doesn't call him by his first name. I think it's because she was caught wi..." answered Lois.

Mom once again covered Lois' mouth, "Not now. And that will never be spoken aloud."

"Yes he is," shouted Val.

For a moment, my mom looked very pleased, and I could guess what she was thinking, but then she looked at Tiffany.

She said, "Tell me the truth is he the father? I promise I won't be mad. Both Valerie and Willard know how much I would love to be a Grandmother." Then she turned to Lois, "But you better not make me a Grandmother any time soon. You're still too young."

Tiffany shook her head no, "He's not." Val looked worried.

"Then why did Valerie say it was his baby?" Mom calmly said.

"I don't know for sure. Maybe because she didn't want the word to get out on who the father really is." Tiffany said without taking her eyes off the floor.

Mom looked worried herself as she asked, "Is it Ted? Or," Mom swallowed hard, "My husband Hank? He has a history I just learned about so I wouldn't be..."

"No. No, not either of them. I swear it isn't. I just can't say who it is. I'm too ashamed to tell you. At least with Lois around," Tiffany exclaimed.

"Why not? I bet it's your brother Stan." Lois's eyes went wide with shock at Tiffany's reaction. "It is Stan? OMG. I was just kidding. I mean I've seen how you two look at each other and how you act around one another when you think nobody is looking. And I've heard rumors you were caught in school kissing, among other things with him."

"Lois Ashley April Kelsey Watson, I love you but at this moment you need to stop talking. Please," said mom.

That full name thing shut Lois up real quick. She even ran outside my door and tried to hide. My mom looked at Tiffany and quickly took her into her arms and held her.

"Did he force you," asked my mom.

"No. I went to him. It was my idea," cried Tiffany.

"Oh darling. I know that when guys, at least the cruel ones, want something they can twist things around so they make the girl think it was her idea, her fault. They can be twisted sometimes. I don't want this to make you feel that all guys are the same, that all guys just want your pussy," said mom.

Tiffany shook her head and said, "That's not what happened. Honestly. I was depressed that a guy I liked didn't feel the same way about me. And a few days after I realized that I ran into my brother, and I jumped him. It didn't matter that he had a tiny dick. I just knew I needed one inside me. It wasn't long after that when I discovered I also liked girls. Well technically, I think I may have liked them before, but I just didn't think anything of it at the time."

Lois was fidgeting around enough that I could tell she wanted to say something. But I knew she wouldn't with mom around. Not after the five names. I knew I would have to talk to her later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.