Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

"Tell me again now that Will is here. What happened when you confronted Stan," asked Val.

"He tried to deny it. He said that someone mixed up the results. He said that the method wasn't valid. He tried to run out the door but forgot it was locked. Then he cried all the way to his room. He hasn't been out since." Tiffany informed us.

"Are you okay? You look kind of sad. Can we do anything for you?" I asked trying to sound and act like my parents when they talked to Val the other day.

Tiffany just rubbed her eyes, looked at me, and said, "I can remember the sex so clearly with Stan now, but for some reason, I only have glimpses of sex with you. I just wish it was as clear as the memories with Stan. Do you think we could, uh... ?"

Val whispered, "Are you trying to say you want to have sex with Will?" Val paused a moment. "Okay. Go for it. If you think it'll help."

Tiffany looked shocked. I felt like I was in trouble, for some reason.

Tiffany laughed nervously and looked around before she said, "Thanks Val, but I was kind of kidding. I don't want to interfere or mess with your relationship. After all if he were to remember sex with me and my hot body, he'd never be able to resist again. He'd be completely obsessed with me. Just ask Stan and Mr. Ben Cage."

"What? You had sex with him?" I shouted.

"Shhh. Quiet. I was just kidding. I heard you two talking about it earlier. Sorry bad joke on my part. But I did kind of fool around with his oldest daughter once. You know the one in drama. It was at a party. I was kind of surprised. At least until I found out that the drinks were messed with. I think they call it spiked or something like that." I could see the truth and a little amusement in her face before it shifted back to sadness. "I have a confession."

"Sorry what was that? I couldn't shake the image of you with my new-found half-sister. Not that I was trying to imagine it." I fumbled as I was saying the words.

Val put an arm around Tiffany and asked, "Just ignore him. What is it you have to say?"

"The reason I can remember sex with Stan. It's probably because we've had sex a few times before." Tiffany lowered her head. "Without hypnotism, I was desperate. I had finally realized Will would never see me the way I wanted him to. I kind of had a crush on him since kindergarten."

"Wow. How many times exactly have you two had sex together," Val asked.

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders, "Hard to say really. Sometimes about twice a week since I turned 15, sometimes more, but hardly less than that. The only time it would be less is when I would find a really hot girl, like you Val. Our times together were fun. You're an even better lover than Stan."

"Hey I'm not exactly sure it's safe to talk about this stuff here at school, even during lunch." I told the two girls.

Later in the day, the girls and I arrived in art class. Tiffany stopped dead in her tracks.

"Oh shoot. I forgot this was today," said Tiffany.

"What's today? What are you talking about," asked Val.

The bell rang, and we rushed to our seats. Our teacher moved up front. The area she was in was set up differently. There were boxes or something covered in some kind of beautiful material.

The teacher cleared her throat, "Okay class today we have something special planned. For the first time at this school, we are going to paint nude models. And I don't mean look at pictures or statues of nudes; I mean there will be two students. Quiet down and listen for a moment. One will be standing up here while the other will be on this platform. It won't be pure nudity. The models will have special coverings on their lower halves. However, they will be showing their top halves. A few days ago, I asked a couple of students, who agreed to keep this a secret. But unfortunately, one is absent today. Tiffany can you come up here to get your coverings?"

Tiffany walked up front and took the item the teacher gave to her.

Misty a young super skinny and nearly flat chested girl asked, "What's going on? This can't be legal. Or at least not accepted by the school."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.