Val
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

My parents found us soon after Mr. Kent (Val's dad) died of a heart attack. All the way home Val held onto me so tight I would be surprised if there was no bruising. When we got out of the car, my mother walked up to Val.

"I'm so sorry for what happened today. No child should have to go through that kind of thing. Is there anything we can do for you? Don't worry, just ask. After all, you feel like you're a part of the family." My mom said while trying to keep sympathy out of her tone.

Val grabbed a hold of my mother and just cried for the longest time.

Then finally Val said, "I'd just like to go to bed for a while. Maybe even call my mom."

Val was alone in my room for a few minutes before she came out again. When she did she was crying.

"What did your mom have to say?" I asked her without breaking eye contact.

"I couldn't reach her." She sniffed and rubbed her eyes and nose. "I'm scared. What if Dad got to her first?"

Without hesitation, I said, "Hurry let's go. I'll take you to her."

Val tried knocking on the front door a few times; each time louder and harder than the time before. Then when nobody answered she checked her pockets. No luck. Then we went to the back yard and tried that door. With no luck, then Val went to a ceramic mermaid by the door. She picked it up off the ground, way above her head and threw it on the ground.

"Hey what was that for? It's not like breaking things in the backyard will do what knocking on the doors didn't." I questioned. I was getting worried for Val. What if she finally snapped?

She acted as if she didn't hear me. She just bent down at the rubble of the nude mermaid statue, and started rummaging through it.

"Ah ha. I found it," she said as she picked something up from the ground. Then she ran to the door and unlocked it.

Val called out a few times, while running through the house. We finally came to her mom's room. We heard some noises. I tried to stop Val, but she just escaped from my grasp and rushed into her mom's room.

"Oh my God! Mom, Uncle Tom? What are you two doing," shrieked Val?

Tatsu quickly stopped bouncing on top of her brother and looked back at us. "I should be asking you the same question little lady. Haven't you heard of knocking? Your Uncle and I are having..."

"Just stop right there. I can see you're having sex. What I meant is, why are you doing that now of all times? Dad found me and tried to attack me again. I thought he had come here first and did something terrible to you. I tried calling, and I even knocked a lot of times. Don't you even care that Ted, my father and your recently ex-husband died today?" Val shouted.

"Valerie Mulan Kent. That is one sick and twisted way to get me to stop fucking my brother. Shame on you," Tatsu yelled!

Tom sat up as well as he could and said, "Sweetness. I don't think it's some scheme to stop us. Just look at the girl. Her eyes are bloodshot from crying, and she's shaking, and I'm guessing it's not from coldness or disgust. And the way this young man with her reacted when you yelled at her, I don't think it was a lie."

Tatsu looked carefully at both of us then she got up and ran to Val as fast as she could. She didn't even take the time to cover up. I got quite the eye full before I averted my eyes. And if Val's naked body were to look anything close to what her mother's does now at that age, and we were to still be together, WOW; I'd be a very happy man. Val may look a lot like her mother, she has a lot of her Asian features, but Val has some white American features too, things like her beautiful stunning blue eyes.

I was lost in thought of comparing Val and her mother's bodies and what Val may look like in her early to mid 40s, when Tom whispered into my ear, "Let's give these two ladies some private time."

It was then that I noticed Val was crying into her mother's shoulder. I followed him into the living room. It wasn't until we sat down that I noticed that Tom was dressed.

Tom noticed my look and laughed, "From your expression, you're either surprised that I was having sex with my sister or." He paused a moment, "Surprised that I'm dressed already. And from your expression just now, I'd say you already knew I was sleeping with my sister. Am I correct?"

"Yes sir. Val told me that she caught you two together before." I stated.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.