Val
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

"What? Are you trying to distract me by changing the subject? And this isn't the only picture of me, I found. How did you get this?" She said.

I thought I was doomed. She looked at me for a moment and then pulled out another picture. For years, I've been going to different kinds of conventions, Comic-Con, is only one of them. I had taken a lot of pictures of people in their costumes, and it was rare for me to see people I actually knew at those things. But one day, I saw Val. And she was in a very hot cos-play. Let's just say for now that her outfit, (if you could call it that) left very little to the imagination. I looked at that picture a lot. She probably didn't recognize me because I was in costume. And my costume covered a lot more than hers.

"I took it. I was there at the convention too. We talked a little there. I thought you knew. Why are you so angry?" I told her.

She looked like she wanted to yell some more. But instead, she took some deep breaths and said, "I wish I had known you were there. If I had I wouldn't have worn that outfit. And I'm angry because ... That was the day my Grandpa took my virginity. And there is a huge wet spot in between my legs. I didn't have time to clean myself out after my Grandpa let loose inside me. Oh man I really wish I had dressed in normal clothes that day."

"Wet spot? I never noticed any wet spot. Are you serious?" I said doubtfully.

She practically shoved the picture at me. And looked away when I took the picture from her. I looked the picture over. Even though her breasts were smaller back then, what she had was still nice to look at. Then I looked down, in between her legs. Sure enough I noticed something I had never seen before. She really did have a wet spot between her legs.

When I saw tears falling from her eyes, I immediately tore up the picture, and then I embraced her in what I hoped was a warm and caring hug.

"What did you do that for? You didn't have to rip the picture up." She asked.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that picture to hurt you. I wish I had never taken it. I'll destroy the negative," I said.

"Can we watch your video," Val asked.

We watched the video. I felt weird because I didn't know how I got that video. However, it showed Stan hypnotizing both Tiffany and myself. And it showed the videos of a young Tiffany and Will taking baths together. And what was really weird was when it showed us in our teen years in the same tub in our under clothes. That upset Val a lot; she stopped the video and chewed me out for that one. Finally, it was getting to the end, and something weird happened to the DVD it, for some reason, was no longer playable. So naturally I threw it out. Things were quiet after that. We got a hold of Val's mom Tatsu, and explained what was going on with her dad. We then arranged it so Val would stay with us for a few days. That night I had really weird dreams. They had Tiffany in them sometimes she was nude, and we were having sex, and sometime she was clothed, and we were moving our arms and stuff around each other like we were drunk or puppets on strings. Controlled by a newbie puppet master.

The next morning we told my mom everything that Tatsu had said. And let me tell you I have hardly seen my mom so angry.

"So you're telling me that your mother knew your father was out and free, and she didn't tell you until now? And the reason they let him go is because the evidence somehow disappeared, and your father and some people had "probably" bribed his way out. Damn." My mom complained. And yes in case you're wondering I cleaned up the language a little. Okay I cleaned it up a lot. It was then that my dad came down from his room.

He looked very, very concerned when he said, "Hey sweetie. What's wrong? Can I help you somehow?"

"Yes, you can help me. You're going to take me to our room and "HELP" me hard and a lot. If not I might go hunting for rapists." My mom exploded.

We didn't have enough time to fill my dad in before my mom dragged him into their room.

"Hey when did your dad get back and how is he going to help your mom in their room?" Val naively asked.

A few images of my strange dreams flashed through my mind, and it caused me not to think clearly when I said, "I don't know when he got back, must have been really late last night. Whenever my mom is stressed or angry usually, the best remedy for it is for her and dad to have sex. It usually takes a while depending how ticked or stressed she is." It took a few seconds for what I said to catch up to my mind. "Oh shoot. I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry."

At that moment, we started to hear strange noises coming from my parent's room. So I quickly took Val up to my room. Thank goodness the noise was on the other side of the house, and the noise doesn't carry. When I thought that I heard a banging sound and a yell. I corrected myself by saying the sound usually doesn't carry to here.

Val looked like she was in a mix of feelings of both uncomfortable and possibly happy or horny when she said, "Well it sounds like your parents are happy."

"You would think that but actually they're not. Well my mom's not. When my mom is happy she's usually a very quiet lover." A moment later, and a shocked look from Val."Oh my. That came out wrong. What I meant to say is..."

Val stopped me from embarrassing myself even more by tossing a video game controller to me. I was surprised when after 10 rounds in a game; the score was Val 9 wins and Will 1. Yeah my win was the first round. We only stopped when we heard the doorbell ringing. We have it set up so the doorbell rings both downstairs and upstairs. All the way downstairs I was thinking, "Please let them quiet the volume of their sex down. Don't let whomever is at the door hear them. Oh man I don't think I could handle that again."

Thank goodness my parents were quiet when I got to the door, because I would have been really embarrassed. It was Val's mom at the door.

"Mom what are you doing here," Val asked. Then she saw her mom was carrying a package and some luggage. Her eyes went wide with excitement. "Is that what I think it is?"

"I figured since you're going to be staying here a few days you might want this. Just promise me I'll get to see plenty of pictures." Tatsu told her daughter.

They hugged and talked very briefly, and then said their goodbyes.

"What's in the package," I asked.

With a grin, Val said, "Silly boy it's my dress for the Valentine's Day dance."

It took my parents a few hours to leave their bedroom. And somehow they were all clean and tidy. They must have snuck past us and into Anna's bathroom. For the next few days, things went very smoothly, for the most part. We could go to school and hang out with Tiffany. I did occasionally have weird visions of Tiffany, the same ones over and over again. The naked and non naked ones. Both Valerie and Tiffany looked at me differently than usual all the time for a few days. I liked how Val looked at me but the way Tiffany looked made me kind of uncomfortable. It made me wonder if she had the same strange visions I had. Impossible.

Finally, the day of the dance came. I was in my outfit and anxiously waiting for Val to come down. Let me tell you this, the waiting was well worth it. She had her hair done up fancy, and the dress was red and tight and loose in all the correct places. It left the shoulders exposed but covered the cleavage. I know most guys would want their girl in a dress that exposed the boobs. But this dress was perfect.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.