Val
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

My little sister Daniella or Anna for short was in an accident. I say little but she was, in fact, about half an inch taller than me, and she was only a few minutes younger than me. Yep we're twins. When my mother told me, I had been in such a hurry to get to the hospital that I hadn't realized I had left without my shoes. We had been there for about an hour before I had the mind to make a phone call. I debated on if I should call Val or not. After all, she was going through a lot too.

When she picked up on the other end, I let my breath out after holding it the entire time since I started to dial the number. After I heard her heavenly voice I quietly said, "Hi Val."

I thought I was talking calmly but Val asked, "What's wrong? You sound so sad."

"My sister Daniella was in an accident." I sniffed out.

"Oh my God! What happened," Val asked.

"She was in a car with her friend doing last-minute shopping for the Valentine's Day dance.

When a drunk driver ... when a drunk driver ... hit them. I'm at the hospital now." I was sure I was pretty incoherent by the end.

Without hesitation, Val said, "Will she be okay? Can I do anything?"

"I just need to talk," I sniffed and looked down at my feet. "You know the crazy thing about this? Both the drunk driver and Tasha, my sister's friend could walk out of this with a few bruises and a couple of broken bones, but my sister is in a coma. You know, when my mom told me, Anna was in an accident I ran out of the house so quick I literally left my shoes at home. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind here. Silly to be thinking of something as small as shoes at this moment, I know." I'm not sure, but I think I was now starting to cry.

"What room is your sister in? Where are you now," Val asked. As soon as I gave her the info she asked for, she said, "I'll be over as fast as I can."

Before I could say anything to stop her, Val hung up the phone. I worried what she would think of seeing me like this. I just hoped she wouldn't think any less of me. As soon as I thought that a strange feeling ran through me. It almost felt like a memory. But then, for the most part, that feeling left.

It really didn't take Val long to get there. When she got there she threw her arms around me and kissed my cheek. Then she looked into my eyes and then put her head on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry for this. I'm so, so sorry. I'm here for you. I'll help in any way I can." Val told my shoulder.

I just held her tight and thanked her. It was then that I noticed my mother.

"It is kind of you to come down here like this. Willard is ... we're all very close to Daniella." My mother told Val.

Val ran over to my mother and hugged her.

"How is she doing," asked Val.

My mom forced a smile and said, "Finally out of the ICU. She's in a coma though. Can we talk about something else? I would like to concentrate on something on the brighter side of life."

We all sat down in the waiting room. My mom turned to Val, "So Valerie it's nice to finally meet you. Willard has told me so much about you. Are you excited for the..." a pause as my mother choked on her words as she remembered that Anna had been looking forward to the dance. "The Valentine's Day dance?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.