Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

Val and I spent a lot of time together the rest of that week. I can't speak for her but when Saturday finally arrived, I was both excited and nervous. I let her pick the movie. I was really surprised when she picked an Adam Sandler movie.

"I know he went through a time where his movies weren't all that good or popular, but after he made Hotel Transylvania 2 you got to admit he got his groove back, especially with shows like Bedtime Stories 2. And I loved how he reprised his role of the Waterboy in one of Rob Schneider's movies. Man he got into good shape for that. Mmmm." Val told me with a goofy grin.

I tried to whisper something to her during the movie, but then she playfully punched my arm and went, "Shh, not during the movie."

So after I got my soda, we quietly watched the movie. I put my hand down, and she took it, and then shortly after she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I am so sorry Will. That's never happened to me before. I don't know what came over me,"said Val as she loaded her spoon with ice cream.

"You have nothing to worry about. Lots of people have fallen asleep during movies." I responded.

"True but I was talking about the fact that I snored in public," she blushed, "Thanks for taking the credit for that though. And also thanks for agreeing to take me to see the movie again.

I can't believe I slept so long during the movie."

When I took Val home, we noticed that her cousin, Tiffany's car was in the driveway.

I turned to Val and said, "There's something that's been bothering me lately. Is it just me or has Tiffany been acting strange lately?"

Val looked to the visiting car then to the house and back again a few times as she finally said, "Now that you mention it, she has. I hope she's okay."

As we got to the door, we were greeted by Tiffany's brother the hypnotist wanna be.

He grinned at us and said, "Come on in you two. Tiffany has something she needs to tell everyone, including you Will." I don't know if it was my imagination, but it seemed like Stan had a mischievous look on his face when he said that. And it sent chills down my spine.

As we walked by, Stan stopped me and said, "Hey I got something for you. Watch it when you get home." I guess I had a funny look on my face because Stan added, "Don't worry it's a video of the hypnotism I did on you and my sister a few weeks ago."

I took the DVD and put it in my car. And before I joined everyone in the house, my whole body shook with some unknown and strange feeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.