Val
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

Val didn't show up to the school for two weeks. Tiffany took over the responsibilities of taking Val her homework. But lucky for me two days after Tiffany told me not to come back I was told that I could visit again, and I was able to go to her house and pick up the homework instead of dropping off the stuff. One day I was surprised when I went to her house. Instead of picking up the homework Val greeted me at the door. She was completely dressed and she had her backpack with her. That day I took Val to school. As we walked the parking lot she stepped next to me and took my arm and draped it over her shoulder. I was in shock once again, and as I looked around us I also slightly felt like we were getting a similar reaction as Edward Cullen and Bella Swan from Twilight. The first book. Not the movie.

I was at lunch with Val. There was an uncomfortable silence. She was sitting there playing with the tater tots. I really wanted to ask what was wrong or how she was doing, but I had been warned by Tiffany in between classes not to even go near those subjects just yet. "I was wondering something. But I wasn't sure how to." I was saying.

Val dropped one of the tater tots she had on a fork and responded with an, "About what?"

She looked nervous, so I just said the first thing that came to mind, "I was wondering if you would like to, uh, go to a movie or go to the Ice Cream Palace some time. Or do something to ... uh."

Val's face shifted from nervousness to a smile with a blush and she lowered her head and came closer to me and asked, "Are you asking me out? On a date? Because you actually like me." Then her face shifted to seriousness again. "Or out of pity? You haven't been hanging out with me because of pity. Oh my God. That's it isn't it?"

She started hyperventilating. I put my hand on hers and said, "I asked you out because I really like you. I've wanted to for a long time. But I never had the nerve to say anything."

Calmness came to Val, and it was her turn to blush, "Oh. But why? Why couldn't you say anything until now?"

I looked towards my empty tray and silently cursed the fact I didn't have any food that I could shove into my mouth. So I took a deep breath, "Well each time I was ever interested in someone, there would be somebody who would tease her about it and then the next thing I knew she wouldn't want to have anything to do with me. She would tell me not to talk to her and she would leave me alone. So it's been hard for me to express my feelings to anyone. I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to make you worry."

After that Val was in a much better mood. We agreed to wait until Saturday. Then we would go to the movies then the Ice Cream Palace. In photography class the teacher was asking who wanted to go to the dark room today. And to my surprise Val volunteered for both her and me to go. The teacher tried to suggest different people to go instead.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.