Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

After I went to see Val, I thought things would go well. That is until Val's mom found a video of her husband raping Val. So I wasn't surprised the next morning when I got a call from Val's mom.

"Hello Will this is Tatsu, Valerie's mother. I know you were supposed to pick her up this morning, but she doesn't feel up to going today. I'm sorry," said Tatsu.

"Totally understandable. Is Tiffany going to bring Val her homework? I know those two share all but one class together." I asked.

"About that, Valerie would actually like for you to bring her homework." I could have sworn I heard her giggle at that.

"I have one question. Can I come in," I asked.

"What do you mean," was Tatsu's response.

"Well I kind of left my house a bit early, and I'm actually at your house. Funny timing huh," I said.

I looked towards the house, and I saw a curtain move.

"Oh. Sorry I should have called sooner than. Let you get a little extra rest. Go ahead you can come in for a little bit," said Tatsu.

When I got into the house, Val was sitting on the couch with her knees close to her chest and a blanket or a quilt (never understood the difference) wrapped around her. She gave me a faint smile.

We talked for a little bit then Val fell asleep. Tatsu walked out the door with me and closed the door behind her.

"Will, I would like to thank you for all that you've done for my daughter. How long have you liked her," Tatsu asked.

I was stunned, for a moment I couldn't speak. I looked down at my feet and said, "Wow. It was that obvious?" I looked back at her and took a deep breath. "As a person, I've always liked her. But I've had feelings for her since middle school. I'm just not sure I knew it though. She was so amazing and beautiful; I just always thought that I wasn't good enough for her. But then I realized I was being stupid. When she asked me to the dance ... Wow, I'm just rambling on."

With a serious look on her face but with warmth in her voice, Tatsu said, "I think you should take this and view it when you get home. AND make sure it's in privacy, and you're the only one who can see and hear it."

"What is it?" I asked as she handed me a DVD.

"It's a copy I made of Val's rape," stated Tatsu.

I dropped the DVD and shouted, "What? That's sick!" Then quietly I added, "Why would you have this and why in the world would you give this to me? Shouldn't the authorities be the only ones that have this? This is just messed up. Dang it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.