Val
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

Things between Val and I returned to normal after that. Well mostly normal. There were a few odd looks and silences for a few days. Val's friends were still trying to get her to ask someone to the Valentine's Day dance. They didn't care that it was still a month away. They thought that the sooner Val had picked someone the sooner the preparations could begin. Whatever that meant I had no idea. Tiffany wasn't as loud about it around me though.

In our last class together for the day Val sat next to me for the first time since the dark room incident.

Nervously she said, "Hi."

When I said hi back to her like I normally did her nervousness vanished, and she said, "Listen my brother's car broke down and he's borrowing mine today. So I was wondering if you could give me a ride home today. But before you say anything, you should know that I'm going to be back in the art room for about half an hour catching up on my painting, and getting some extra help from Mrs. Grayson. I hope that's okay."

Quickly, I responded with, "I don't see why that should be a problem. I'd be happy to help."

I had my reasons for being okay with the half hour wait. And it's not just because I would be close to my crush, but my mom had just gotten remarried. I wasn't excited to be there when my new step sisters got there, but there was a good chance, my mom and her husband would still be there and going at it. They both had weird work schedules, and that was about the best time for them to be going at it, for some reason. It made life awkward, especially after I walked in on them. The worst part about that wasn't seeing my mom's naked body, but the fact that they were going at it in my ROOM! I had to change the bedding multiple times after that. And I ended up having to sleep on the couch in the living room for a few days.

Okay back to the story and away from the weird nastiness.

We didn't say much on the way to her house. I tried a couple of times, but she was spending her time looking out the window and doing what she could to avoid conversation. We were at her house for a few minutes when Val worked up to what she wanted to say.

We were standing outside of my car when Val said, "Will? I was wondering if you would like to go to the Valentine's Day dance next month. I could understand if you don't want to; after when after I did that thing in the dark room. You probably wouldn't want to go with a crazy nasty girl like me."

Val rubbed her face and got paint on her cheek. Without even thinking I took my hand and rubbed off the paint and said, "In no way are you nasty. I hope that's not how you really see yourself. And if you were crazy, it would be crazy awesome. You're one of the coolest and greatest people I know. I guess that's one of the many things I've always loved about you. And I would be happy to go with you to the dance."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.