The Perfect Sister - Cover

The Perfect Sister

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lusting after my sister got me nowhere for years. I mean no one expected it would, and by no one I mean me. Only I knew the secret I had, and if anyone found out I would be doomed. Now that I look back on it I wasn't really afraid of what society would think, I was more worried about losing my sister. She would hate me forever, or so I thought at the time. I was foolish at sixteen and didn't realize the signs she was giving. When does a virgin that age really notice stuff like that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Morning came seven short hours later at 6:30. I was sleeping peacefully when I felt something move at my side and snuggle up into me. I, not thinking, jumped out of bed instantly to see what it was.

Of course it was just Ashley who was looking up at me with a question mark on her face. She sat up and the covers slid off her chest, showing off her bare breasts.

I was looking confused but soon remembered what happened the night before and a smile formed over my face.

She realized I was smiling and she soon began to produce one. I shivered lightly and looked down seeing that I was naked, with a boner. I had a feeling of embarrassment and wanted to cover it but I knew that would be stupid. So I walked over to the bed and sat next to my girl.

I know you guys are probably thinking that nothing was made official so I couldn't really call her my girl, but that was how I felt about her. She was mine and I was not going to let anyone take her away from me.

Anyways, Ashley lean over my shoulder and her breasts pressed against my bare back. It was a nice warm feeling that made me look over at her; as soon as I turned, our lips connected for a light morning kiss.

"Good morning." She smiled and wiped her messed up bed hair out of her face. She was absolutely beautiful; I just stared at her for a few minutes.

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." She laid her head on my shoulder which let me kiss her forehead lightly.

"Nothing, you are just so beautiful it is crazy." My voice was soft and deeper than normal, but then again I wasn't used to talking for like an hour or two after I woke up.

"Stop flirting and get up so we can get a shower." She looked around and sighed lightly. "Shit, I left my stuff in the other room and I don't want to wake them up and speed up my interrogation."

"I have some stuff you can wear, well except for a bra; you will have to go without." She didn't answer she just nodded and got off my shoulder.

I went to my drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers, some gym shorts, and a tank top. I handed all these to her and she stood there looking funny.

"You know how to use the shower right, I don't have to show you do I?" I joked with her. I knew she knew how the shower worked because she used it many times before.

"I am perfectly capable of utilizing your shower you asshole, I am waiting for you." She fired back but with a light joking tone.

When she had said "we can get a shower", I thought she meant separately. I knew we were kind of a thing now, but showering together just didn't register right away.

So, I nodded and grabbed the same thing except my tank top was blue and hers was pink (Accidental mix of colors).

We both ran to the shower down the hall because we were naked and it felt weird being naked anywhere except my room. My penis was flapping all around the place.

Once we got into the bathroom Ashley turned the water on and started heating in up. While she did that I brushed my teeth and made my breath minty fresh.

"No sex right now." She giggled and pulled me into the shower after she made sure the water was perfect.

"I wasn't planning on it; it is too early to strain myself." I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. I wish I could say we had hot morning sex in the shower that morning, but we didn't. She had meant it when she said no sex. So we just showered together, I think it was an intimacy thing for her.

After the shower I dried off and got dressed slowly while I watched her do her daily stuff. She urinated, brushed her teeth using her spare toothbrush, put on my deodorant, brushed her hair. It was all the things she did every morning, well most of it. She didn't put on make-up, none at all.

By the time she had finished these things she had air dried and put on my clothes. I don't know if any of you have seen a girl in your clothes but it is freaking amazing. She was so beautiful I got hard again. Just if you were wondering I beat off with her watching so I could relieve myself.

"I'm hungry." She stated as she set down her hair brushed and turned towards me. "I think I am going to cook breakfast." She smiled and skipped past me and out the door.

I listened to her footsteps as she made her way down the hall and down the stairs where her steps vanished. I made my way to my room first and checked the time. It was only seven which meant my sister wouldn't be up for like another hour and a half or so.

I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and left the room. If you noticed, this is the first time I talked about my phone, which is because I am not addicted to it like my sister and her friends. I was checking Facebook and walking down the hall looking over my notifications and I saw it.

'Would you like to accept Ashley Devolk's relationship request?' Of course I accepted it and made my way into the kitchen where she had on an apron with her phone in one hand and the spatula in the other. She had bacon and eggs cooking.

She must have heard me walk in because she turned and gave me a kiss, which lasted only a few seconds so she could turn around and finish cooking. The smell was absolutely amazing my mouth watered.

"What smells so good?" I asked slipping my arms around her and leaning into her.

"Food, now shoo. Go sit on the couch. I will bring you a plate when it is finished." She pushed me off with her butt. I didn't leave at first so she hit me with the spatula which made me leave.

Nothing really happened while I waited for her to finish. I watched an episode of SpongeBob and kicked back the chair/end of the couch. We have this weird couch that the end pieces are reclining chairs that have a foot rest that comes out.

I heard her giggle as she entered the room with a plate in each of her hands. I thought she had just made bacon and eggs, I was so wrong.

Both plates had two eggs, three strips of bacon, two pancakes, and a big glob of grits. She handed me my plate and crawled up on the couch next to me where she leaned on me with her plate in her lap.

"Thank you." I mumbled and she leaned up for a quick morning kiss. The kiss broke just as someone cleared their throat.

Ashely and I both looked over to the source of the noise with a grin on our face that quickly faded as we realized who made the noise; and what they were wearing.

My sister had entered the room and watched us get comfy and get a quick kiss. That is why I lost my grin; I later learned that Ashley lost her grin because my sister was wearing a short shirt and bright blue panties.

I don't know if have ever been in a room with two women who are aggravated with each other, but I seriously suggest it to you. I say this for two reasons; one because it is scary yet exciting and it makes you feel good, two because the excitement will give you a boner. Or maybe that was because I had one of them leaning on me and the other one was practically naked. Either way you should still try it.

"Since when do you cook twin?" My sister did that weird movement girls do where they spread one leg slightly and put their hands on their hips.

"Actually I cooked." Ashley put on a fake smile that looked almost convincing, too bad I knew her well enough, but so does my sister.

"Oh, so since when can you cook bitch?" I was in the middle of eating bacon and I almost died. I choked as I tried to gasp at what my sister had said.

Ashley set her plate on the couch and stood up. Apparently after the shower she hadn't put on her bra so her breasts jiggled. I had stopped choking by now so I sat watching closely. I should have calmed them down but this was fun.

"Unlike your mom who you say doesn't care about you, mine taught me how to be a proper lady and how to make a man happy, you insufferable twat." I know what she said was about my mom, but she was correct. About the time we became teenagers, our mother stopped being motherly.

"How dare you call me that you fucking hussy!" My sister fired back. Her comebacks were pretty lame compared to the deepness Ashley went into. The next statement is an example.

"You have no right to call me a hussy! Unlike you, I didn't give Michael Leister a blowjob! Actually I haven't given anyone a blowjob. My mouth is pure, so much more kissable then yours." That right there pretty much destroyed my sister's whole argument, so she brought me into it.

"Well you seem to spread your legs for just about anyone." She looked at me with a smirk.

That really threw Ashley over the edge and into a pit of anger and frustration. It two big steps for Ashley to cross from the couch to the doorway. All I heard was the sound of skin connecting and then my brain registered; Ashley had back-handed my sister, who stepped back and tripped on the bottom stair. Of course I jumped up and ran over to Ashley, grabbing her just before she hit my sister again.

"JUST ABOUT ANYONE? THAT IS MY BOYFRIEND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT AGAIN!" You could hear the sadness in her voice as tears of anger and sadness ran down her cheeks. She had stopped fighting me now as I dragged her out the door and into the driveway.

"WELL FUCK YOU, HE'S MY BROTHER, I WILL TALK ABOUT HIM HOWEVER I WANT!" She slammed the door and I heard the deadbolt click. Apparently my sister just locked me out of my own house.

There was a moment of silence as she cried for a minute on my shoulder. I wasn't sure if she was sad or letting out her frustration, so I didn't really know what to say or do. Finally she looked up at me and her eyes told me how she was feeling. It was sadness, probably from losing her best friend.

"Don't worry everything is going to be okay; if you don't believe me you can ask a little friend." I looked down slowly and watched her eyes follow. She pushed away and hit my chest lightly. "OMG, is the only thing you think about sex?" Her voice was filled with anger but a tiny bit of relief and happiness.

"Not all the time, this boner was caused from your leaking adrenaline ... and boobs." I whispered the boob part so it was just audible. Like I had thought, she laughed. Actually she laughed a lot and eventually had to sit on my car while she caught her breath and wiped off her tears. This was another part of relieving frustration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.