The Perfect Sister
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lusting after my sister got me nowhere for years. I mean no one expected it would, and by no one I mean me. Only I knew the secret I had, and if anyone found out I would be doomed. Now that I look back on it I wasn't really afraid of what society would think, I was more worried about losing my sister. She would hate me forever, or so I thought at the time. I was foolish at sixteen and didn't realize the signs she was giving. When does a virgin that age really notice stuff like that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

So that is how I ended up trailing six gorgeous girls through the mall. I couldn't choose just one to look at, they all had perfect bodies. The only person I could look at was Ashley and that is because she decided she wanted to walk beside me with her arm laced through mine.

Don't get me wrong, I was totally enjoying it. She was leaning on my right side which made her shirt fall open just a little bit. From my angle, since I was taller, I could she right down the hole and look at her breast. I swear they were so round and firm; if they had been a fruit, they would have been ripe coconuts that had just fallen from the tree. It helped that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

Next in the line of beauty was Megan; she had been a farm girl before she moved to Florida and met my sister. Megan was about 5'3 and had long black hair that came down to her waist.

It seemed to stop just before her firm round ass, which allowed people (me) to look at. She also had the sweetest voice and a nice smooth country accent. Just listening to her gave me the hardest erection.

Then we have Abigail, or as we called her, Abby. Abby was one of the most perfect girls you could ever meet. I think that is because she has a great personality as well as breast that made male's jaws hit the floor.

One time I walked in on Abby after a shower (I do that a lot) because she was staying the night at our house.

I actually fainted after seeing her breast. They were smaller then Ashley's but they were firmer. The babe-fest won't let me forget that. They flash me their breast, being held tightly in a bra, and pretend to faint.

I also can't forget about Kylie. Kylie is Jamaican and has the most beautiful skin ever. Her skin is a dark caramel color and it truly makes me want to drool sometime. She isn't up with everyone else in breast size; seeing as how she is in a B cup. I can truthful say she doesn't need a good pair on her chest.

This is because she has a fat ass. That is all I can explain it with. I could grab her cheeks in my hand and it would just bulge through my fingers. When she walks it sort of jiggles, but not the type of saggy fat jiggle. It just bounces with each step. I prefer to watch her walk than any of the others.

Last but not least; we have Elizabeth, or Emily. I have always called her Emily but her friends call her Em. She is a year younger than the rest of the group. She is fifteen while everyone else but Ashley is sixteen.

Ashley is seventeen, she failed first grade because she never went to class. On her second year of first grade she met my sister.

Emily being the youngest in the group really shows. She is about three inches shorter than Megan; making her an even 5'0. Her breasts aren't quite developed yet but they are still growing and she will meet the others soon. She is also behind in booty game, but her face is really what gets you. She has the face of a pornstar.

Her face is clean, no blemishes in view and the thing is she never wears make up, yet she still looks beautiful.

I would say that she stands at an eight on the male chart of hotness, and she is last in the group. That puts everyone else between 8.1 and 10. Now you know why I have a constant erection.

"Where do you want to go Mr. Collins?" Ashley looked up at me and her hazel brown eyes almost seemed to sparkle.

"I didn't think I had a say. I am just here to follow you guys." I smiled and let my eyes wander secretly down to her breast. They were just perfect.

"Of course you have a say, why would you come to follow us?" Megan's sweet voice came from ahead of us. It made my boner flex slightly.

I looked up to see the other five girls, watching me with a weird hungry look. It reminded me of the way Bell looked at me this morning. That weird feeling developed in my stomach again.

"Who wouldn't want to follow a group of beautiful girls around the mall?" I took a chance, hoping it was the right thing to say. It turned out to be.

They all blushed, including my sister, turn back around and had a mad giggle-whisper-fest. Then Kylie's voice broke the conversation they had.

"Shit, let's go to Victoria's Secret. I need to buy a couple of things." That really got everyone started and they practically ran.

Ashley and I were in no hurry, we followed them just not quickly. By the time we got to the Victoria's Secret, the rest of the group was scattered throughout the story looking at different things. I, of course, stopped at the door. I didn't feel right going in, I feel like it would be rude to walk into the girl dominated area. Just like how women don't go into sport stores.

I stilled ended up going inside because Ashley laughed and pulled me in with her, saying something about it being okay.

That is how I ended up in a store filled with bras and lingerie. I felt uncomfortable looking at anything so I tried to have a conversation with Ashley, but she kept asking me how things would look on her. Obviously I said perfect.

Then she held up a pair of Black and white panties, I think they are called Cheekies or something. She turned to me and practically shoved them in my face. If my mouth had been open they would have gone down my throat.

"So, what do you think about these." Her voice had a serious question in it, unlike all the other ones she asked me about. Those were all flirting, but now she was serious. That meant I had to be serious.

"I don't know anything about panties; I would have to see them on you to give a full evaluation." It came out my mouth without me even thinking about it, though it was totally true.

What happened next was what totally shocked me. If I had known a few simple words could lead to what happened next, I would have been to the mall with them every weekend, offering to drive everyone.

Next thing I know Ashley dragged me into a changing stall and locked the door behind us. The stall was surprisingly big for a store that had lingerie. It seemed like they we encouraging public sex.

"Okay, turn around now." I did what she said, of course, I am that kind of man. It is only polite to turn around when a woman is changing.

I waited for what seemed like an eternity. I guess it was just the knowledge of knowing I would get to see this girl is sexy panties. Finally she told me to turn around. Again I did what she said, though I almost died.

She was standing there in her skin tight shirt which stopped at her belly button like most girls where now a days. She was no longer wearing her skinny jeans which lay in a pile on the floor with the pink panties she had been wearing before.

She blushed at me and did a full 360 showing everything she had. I imagine my jaw had dropped and stayed there the whole time. The black part only outlined the waist band and the leg holes, the rest was pure white.

Her ass checks were bulging out the "leg holes" and it was obviously riding up into her tight cheeks. I say "leg holes" because a lot more was meant to come out then just legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.