Aunt Abby - Cover

Aunt Abby

by Oscar Dante

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: My Aunt Abby decides to end her dry spell after her divorce.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aunt   Nephew   Masturbation   .

Summer break from my junior year at college meant heading up to the mountains with my family. My mother, father, and my mother's sister Abby, crowded into our pickup dragging a fifth wheel motor home up the Colorado Rockies. We camped on a high plateau for three weeks of outdoor adventure. We started off from New Orleans in the morning and we figured to arrive in the early morning hours of the next day.

We were one fewer than last year. Uncle Al had run off with his secretary and left my Aunt Abby as a single this year. Mom got her a shark for a lawyer, and Abby was set for life. During the trip she seemed distracted. She would answer when we talked to her, but didn't reply in her usual bubbly fashion.

At midnight, my dad was driving and mom was sleeping in the front seat. My Aunt Abby lay down in the seat, but found it cramped until she laid her head on my lap. She fell asleep, and I tried to sleep also, but her head rolled with the motion of the vehicle. This gave me a full erection in moments. My dick grew down my right leg, and Aunt Abby's head soon was bouncing softly off the head of my cock. Chinese water torture was kind compared to my Aunt's head softly rolling over the end of my dick. After close to an hour of this I knew I was going to cum. Nothing could stop my balls from popping a load. My balls screamed in agony over every touch of her cheek on my stiff prick. I knew I should wake her up, but I couldn't. I tried to hold my cum in my balls. Finally, she shifted her body and woke up. She reached up and touched the lump under her cheek. I pretended to be asleep so she or I wouldn't be embarrassed. Her fingers slid along my length, and I came. I bit my tongue to keep from making a sound, but my cum spurted out into my pants. My aunt's fingers touched the growing wet spot on my Dockers. She must have been sure I was asleep as I felt her kiss the wet spot and her tongue licked over my cum soaked pants. She lapped at my cum for a few seconds and then sat up.

I watched her lean on the other side of the truck and her right hand snaked under her dress. Through the slit in my eyes I watched my aunt masturbate in her corner of the truck. Her dress gathered up her thigh as I watched her arm move rhythmically under her dress. My cock grew hard again, but I didn't dare touch it. I sniffed and found a funky new smell in the air. It was a mixture of my cum and my aunt's pussy. Dad sniffed and turned opened the air vent. She looked at me as she played with her pussy. She must have been cumming. Her face was tight and her body trembling. The truck hit a bump and my eyes flipped open and she saw me watching her as her orgasm surged through her body. She and I locked eyes as her body shivered. She knew I had seen her and raised her finger to her lips when she recovered.

I nodded in recognition of her cautionary gesture. She smiled and rubbed her hand over my leg, near my wet spot. She lay back down and put her head back on my lap and shortly we both feel asleep.

We arrived at the site around three am. We parked, leveled the camper and everyone headed to bed. I slept in the bunk in the overhand, Aunt Abby in the pull out couch, and mom and dad in the big bed in the back behind a wooden door.

I slept until around eight and had to piss. I climbed down and when I walked past Aunt Abby she reached out and grabbed my hand. "I need to talk to you." She whispered.

I stopped, but didn't say anything. She sat up under her blanket and patted the bed beside her. As I sat down I felt my cock getting hard from the memory of my sexual experience in the truck.

"Lenny, we shared something very personal last night." She paused for me to respond, but I just nodded.

"I never did anything like that before." She softly said.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I haven't either."

"You realize that when I woke up and my head was on your ... I was surprised." She stopped and I waited for her to go on.

Finally, she whispered, "How long were you awake?"

I wasn't sure how to answer, so I went for honesty. "From the time you laid your head in my lap."

Her eyes widened. "So you were awake when I touched ... and licked..."

I nodded my eyes glowing.

Her hand came to her mouth, "Oh, my God! How embarrassing!"

I was quick to reply, "You don't need to be embarrassed. It was the best thing that ever had happen to me."

Aunt Abby put her hand on my cheek, "You're so sweet to try to make me feel better."

I held her hand to my cheek. "I'm not saying that to make you feel better. When your head was in my lap it was the greatest feeling. It just went on and on as your head bounced on my, eh..."

She softly said, "Is that why you ... let go in your pants?"

I nodded still holding her hand to my face. "It was incredible."

She kissed my palm. "When I woke up and felt you against my cheek I couldn't at first figure out what it was, and then you were so hard, and the odor of ... I hadn't smelled it in a long time."

"It smells?"

Aunt Abby smiled, "It has a very intense odor that reminded me of many things; things I greatly enjoyed."

I kissed her palm. She shivered and asked, "So you watched me ... satisfy myself?"

I nodded.

"Did you find it exciting?" Aunt Abby took my hand in both of hers.

"Yes, I couldn't stop looking."

"When we hit that bump, I knew you were awake and watching me." She paused. "I found it very exciting."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.