A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 25

Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

God I wanted to fuck! Watching the mother/daughter team bring each other to orgasm was just so hot. I contemplated taking Jeanne off to the side for a quick fuck but by now all the girls had been converted, calibrated, and unloaded. One by one they were led up to the rotating bed and set to work fingering their wet slits. The bed was full, all eight slices of the pie gyrating and moaning. It was an amazing sight to see. Hair of all colors tangled in the center. Sixteen beautiful eyes, some open wide, others closed tightly. Eight mouths panting, yelling, drooling. Sixteen rock hard nipples, groped and pinched by their owners. Eight asses, lifting and twitching. Sixteen long legs spread wide, some entangled with their neighbor. And of course, eight dripping cunts with fingers pinching, rubbing, plunging, fucking in and out.

My own fingers had found their way under JJ's dress and into her wet cunt. Her body trembled and her arms latched on around my neck to keep from falling to the ground. I looked into the stands above for a place to sit. The reserved section still had plenty of open chairs. "Let's go up there." I pointed. "Don't s-s-stop Philip. P-please do-hhnt stop" she spoke breathlessly into my ear. "Oh we're not going to stop kiddo, I'm going to fill your teen cunt with my dick and fuck you until you scream out loud! But we need to go up to the sofa" I took her by the hand and we walked toward the stairs.

"Mr. P.A." Tripp called out. "Please stay down here with us. The show is not over." "We'll watch from up there." I replied. Tripp looked annoyed but fuck him. I continued on my mission, JJ in tow. I needed release and I needed it now! We made our way up the stairs and found an empty love seat. "Take off that dress!" I barked. Seeing no anger in my eyes, JJ smiled and turned around "will you help me?" I untied the thin gold string and then the loose knot at the back of her neck. The dress just floated to the ground. A tiny g-string was all that remained. Her ass was magnificent. Turning to face me, she proceeded to peel down the small triangle of transparent material covering her cunt. "Now it's your turn." she whispered.

For a moment I hesitated, embarrassed. To my left and right were other couples. Most of the women were completely naked. Some of the men were also, while others had their pants down around their ankles. But what really caught my attention was that some of the nearby couples had stopped what they were doing and started to watch us. The other women were easily as beautiful as Jeanne, but none looked as young. I was actually a bit embarrassed. Jeanne on the other hand was not. Without asking she unzipped and pulled down my pants, dropped to her knees, and took my flaccid member into her mouth. Instantly my erection returned. Her lips engulfed my dick, the tip pressing against the back of her throat. But she had learned a lot over the past few days and didn't gag. Saliva began to froth from her mouth and drip down my shaft and legs. I lost my balance and fell back into the love seat. Fuck, let them watch!

Down below Tripp was droning on about something but I wasn't listening. JJ removed my shoes, socks, and pants (I was not wearing any underwear). Then she unbuttoned my shirt. Her small tits danced in front of my eyes, nipples standing at attention. I couldn't wait any longer and spun her around. Spreading her legs she lowered herself down and guided my dick into her hot, wet, tight cunt. We both moaned out as she came to rest in my lap, deeply penetrated. My hands cupped her breasts as she began to slowly raise and lower. Her panting and rhythm increased. My eyes closed as my mind fogged over with pleasure. In the background I heard a name announced ... Susan. Why did that distract me? And then suddenly there were lips on my mouth. One of the other girls, a slim brunette with nice tits who had been fucking the guy next to us was now standing behind the sofa. My head was flopped back and she had leaned over to plant the kiss. Her male companion watched intently. I encouraged her to continue, which she did. Her tongue explored deep into my mouth. JJ continued to fuck me, lost in her own pleasure. Then another girl joined us. She had long blond hair. Sitting alongside us in what little space remained on the small sofa, she began to kiss JJ's bouncing tits. Again I closed my eyes. My arm wrapped around the blond to fondle her breast while the brunette began kissing my neck. And of course there was JJ, her pussy still gripping my dick.

The base of my balls began to tighten and I knew I was going to cum any second. "Slow down I gasped." But rather than respond, JJ moaned loudly, louder than before. "Oh go-o-OD YES!" Lifting my head I realized a third girl had joined our little orgy. She was kneeling in front of the two of us, leaning over my knees. Her head was lowered down and her hands were on JJ's thighs. All I could see was her short blond hair and backside. The position JJ and I were fucking must have really exposed JJ's clit and it was there that this new girl was focused. JJ began to buck harder. The girl in front's tongue not only lapped at JJ's clit but also my balls. With her other hand she blindly reached around and found the entrance to my ass. When her finger penetrated I could last no longer. Cum exploded from my dick into JJ's cunt. JJ screamed out as her orgasm followed close behind mine. For a few moments we both yelled out together, lost in the feeling of our sweaty entwined bodies.

When my mind finally cleared and my breathing slowed, I realized that WE had become the show. Everyone in the stands near us was watching. The rest of the crowd watched from the multitude of monitors, including the jumbotron in the center. Most were currently zoomed in on the short-haired blond who was licking up the fluids dripping from Jeanne's cunt. And for the most part the auditorium seemed silent. Tripp was still down below but he was looking up toward us. In his hand he held a black leather mask. "Thank you Mr. P.A. for that truly exceptional display of sexual exhibition. I would also like to thank the companions who helped out, particularly one of our newest additions, Susan! It was then that my sister looked up from between my legs and smiled, my own cum dripping from her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.