A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 24

Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

So many things were happening at once that I didn't know where to look or which girl to watch! At the second stage a robotic arm shoved a rod into each girl's ass. Abbey was first to go and she screamed louder than when I fucked her in the ass the day before. I continued watching as Keiko, the petite Japanese girl took it up the ass but then jumped forward to see what was causing a new round screams to emanate from Abbey. Apparently two vertical needles had extended from under her body directly into her tits. This I had to see in action and I quickly returned to the Japanese girl just as she entered Stage 3. Her tits were small, two tiny mounds. As I watched, a red laser grid flashed across her stomach and then two clear tubes with inverted cones on the top rose up toward her breasts. The tubes adjusted position, and then just as they were about to make contact with her areolas, her flesh jumped to meet the flared opening and sealed tight. There must have been a strong suction as her nipples elongated, drawn down into the narrow tube. She struggled frantically. I continued watching, mesmerized, as from within each clear tube a thin needle rose up. The girls eyes opened wide and she let out a piecing scream as simultaneously her nipples were penetrated! A bright light flashed and her face and tits appeared on a screen behind the conveyor and around the stadium – her moment of pain captured for posterity. Lastly the tubes released and retracted, leaving the needles deep within her soft flesh.

Breaking away I realized that Abbey was getting her name and Club number tattooed to her leg. During the orientation they had told us that branding was originally used which seemed way more permanent; now That I would have liked to have watched. I remained between Stage 2 and Stage 3, listening to each girl scream as they were ass raped and then skewered. The mom seemed to pass out as she watched her daughter, but then reawakened when her own ass was penetrated.

As the fifth girl approached Stage 2, I started to hear new sounds from the front of the line, moaning sounds. I walked along the conveyor, JJ at my side. She seemed very concerned for the other girls but remained silent. At Stage 5, each girl's legs were spread apart and an egg shaped vibrator shoved against their cunts. The arena filled with the sounds of screaming, begging, moaning, clapping, and applause! The mother/daughter team was the most fascinating to watch. Alex would tell her mom what was ahead and then her mom had to watch as it happened to her daughter, and then experience it herself. As Alex began to succumb to the stimulation from the Stage 5 vibrator, I called out to Jessica "look at your slut daughter, she's already grinding and dripping!" I knew she couldn't really see me with her head held forward and I don't think she heard me either, lost in her own horror and ecstasy.

I wandered back for a minute or two, passing some of the other special guests, to the end of the train to watch the young singer teen screaming. She was really cute, her large tits shaking until the needles held them in place. Moving toward the front again, I paused to watch the girl with the hood over her head. They had removed a panel covering her eyes so she could look forward like the other girls. That chick had a ripped body and you could tell she was struggling with all her might to break free. Not that she any chance. Soon enough she'd be moaning like the others. That's when I noticed JJ wasn't with me. I panicked for a second until I found her around the curve at the front, alongside Abbey. Abbey had passed through Stage 6, the second to last stage. Between her legs, embedded deep within her pussy, was what I had to assume was the same device I had used on JJ. It was so cute; JJ was trying to reassure Abbey that everything was going to be all right. "You'll feel really good when it's over, I promise!" Abbey must have recognized JJ's voice and tried to call out for help. But the electric shocks to her cunt were rapidly increasing and soon she was just a babbling whore.

I decided to let JJ stay alongside Abbey and moved into position to watch Alex lose her virginity to the Org-X dispensing machine. Jessica and I both watched intently as a smoking hot brunette whose breasts were barely restrained by the tight white spandex body suit she wore, prepped the insertion device behind Alex's virgin pussy. The tip closed with a click and the robot arm moved the shiny metal device into position. Alex had seen the girl ahead get raped so she knew what was about to happen and started begging "Please, please no. I don't want that in me. Please no!" Unfortunately I could not watch her face and cunt at the same time, so I decided on her cunt because I could also see mom's expression. Alex's hips trembled as the tip made contact between her exposed labia. "Mom, please help, I don't want to be raped!" "Baby, just relax, don't resist." That was probably good advice as there was nothing the poor girl could do to prevent the inevitable from happening, which it did! The shiny phallus found its mark and easily slipped into her wet box. "M-MOM! It's toooo B-BIG. H-Hu Hurts." "Don't tighten up baby, you can do this." Alex's glistening pink pussy stretched wider and wider. "Listen to your mom, take it all in slave!" I encouraged. "AHH ... AHHH ... AHHHHH." Jessica's face contorted as her young daughter screamed louder. When the rod was finally in up to the hilt, the teen's pussy was violated so deeply that blood dripped down her thigh; a virgin no more!

"Oh g-god m-om. M-my v-virgini-ity ... it-s-ss g-g-gone" Alex sobbed. That it was. I knew what was coming next – the electric stimulation. It took her totally by surprise, mid sentence she grunted and went rigid. Fuck this was so hot. I wished JJ was with me so she could stroke my dick. Looking up into the audience, I realized that clothing had become optional. Many of the men had their cocks wrapped in their female companion's hands or throat. Others had a girl sitting in their lap, raising and lowering, fucking. There were naked tits everywhere. The sounds of an orgy in the grand-stands floated across the arena. Turning back to Alex I watched as the rhythm of the electric shocks began to take control of her mind and body. "Mm-uuh ... m-uu-uuh!" At about the same time her mom was getting readied from behind. I moved along at the same pace as the conveyor, watching the teen body twitch and moan. Jessica closed her eyes. I could tell she was trying with all her might to not scream out as her pussy was stretched to its limit. Then, like her daughter, she went stiff as electricity flowed from her tits to her cunt. When the first shock ended she gasped for air.

By now the assault to Alex's body was happening every second or two. Still, she managed to make one last desperate call to her mother "Ma-ma-ma-ma-m-m-m-m H-h-he-he-he-he-L-L-P-P-P-P." Jessica tried to respond but the second shock hit her and all she could do was slur as saliva drooled from her mouth. It was about then I'm guessing the 'T' shaped device was inserted up against Alex's uterus and the first dose of the drug released into her body. Her mom managed to tell her daughter she loved her one last time but by then it was too late. I moved to look at Alex's face. Her mouth hung open, panting, moaning. It was clear from her expression she was no longer in discomfort. The teen was now just a fuck slave, like all the other girls on this island. A minute or two later, her mom joined her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.