A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 16

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

"Abbey, what did I say about touching yourself without permission. I'm going to have to punish you later." I immediately stopped. "But for now, let's get a drink of water. Then you can help me fuck Jeanne!" She whimpered and cried softly. Even though the sun was setting, the shade of the gazebo was a relief. We sat and drank in silence, me water and he a beer. After a bit he told me to give some water to JJ, that's what he liked to call her, JJ. I walked over to JJ and sat by her side on the ground. She looked into my eyes and I brushed the hair from her face. She was so beautiful. "Why are you doing this to me?" she sniffled. "Why?" I contemplated this. JJ obviously didn't want to be here. And some time ago, neither did I. But now things seemed ... normal. All I had to do was listen and respond, no thinking required, nothing to worry about. Plus, my tits tingled all the time! "Drink some water." I held the bottle over her mouth and dribbled the water slowly so she didn't choke. After a few gulps, she turned her head the other way. "He's turned you into a puppet." She whispered.

I sat on the sand next to JJ in silence, looking out over the ocean. The sun glowed orange, close to the water. Phillip was lighting a fire. I wondered how cold it would get. I didn't really want to put on any clothing. Besides, I had nothing to wear anyway. After the fire was burning well, Phillip walked up to the house and returned soon after with a tray of food. The platter included sashimi, two raw steaks, and a bottle of wine. He placed a grate over the flames and tossed the meat on top. "Do you like sushi? I had them stock the kitchen in advance." "Yes, I like sushi." I wondered who 'them' was? "Give me a hand." I helped Phillip drag the Adirondack chairs over by the fire pit, one on either side of the naked girl tied to the ground. JJ's legs were spread facing the fire, five or six feet away. I wondered if she could feel the warmth in her pussy. My pussy was warm, but I don't think it was the fire.

We both sat, naked in the chairs which JJ and I had been bound to only an hour earlier, eating sashimi and drinking wine. The steaks cooking on the fire smelled delicious. "I've got an idea!" Phillip suddenly burst out. He grabbed the plate of sashimi which still had ten or twelve pieces left. "Come sit on the towel with me. JJ can help us eat and we can feed her a piece if she asks nicely." Phillip sat down along side JJ's torso and motioned me to sit on her opposite side, facing him. I crossed my legs, Indian style, which presented Phillip with a view of my wide open pussy. But then again, JJ's legs were also spread wide and her pussy was just as exposed. And she couldn't close them even if she wanted to. The view obviously pleased Phillip, his huge cock standing at attention. My thoughts wandered to what it would feel like having that cock deep inside my body?

One by one Phillip began to remove the pieces of sashimi skillfully with his chopsticks and place them onto JJ's stomach. When the first chunk of cold fish touched her skin, she jerked up, maybe trying to get if to flip off. But the dark red tuna seemed to stick and remained where it was placed. As Phillip continued to arrange the food, using JJ as a human table, I admired her body. JJ's skin was darker than mine, and she was tan everywhere. Her long legs pulled against the ropes accentuating her calves. Her hips curved perfectly into a thin midsection. The mound of sand under her backside forced her body to arch up and the ropes holding her legs wide pulled the dark folds of her labia open. Between those fleshy lips, the pink entrance to her cunt was clearly visible, as was the hood of skin covering her wrinkled nub. Did I look like that? I stared at my own pussy for a few seconds. This was a part of my body I had washed in the shower every day of my adult life, yet today I was seeing it for the first time. Now I knew its true purpose! I wanted to touch myself so badly. My eyes panned back to JJ, over her flat stomach (now covered in food). Her belly button was an inny. Then there were her breasts. Not that I've seen all that many naked breasts in my life, very few in fact, but I was sure hers were the most perfect. They were smaller than mine, yet still managed to protrude from her stretched and arched body. But what was most interesting, most sexy, where her areolas and nipples. My areolas were small, no more than an inch in diameter, and mostly flat. But JJ's were a bit larger, and raised or puffed. The visual effect was amazing ... the large curve of her breast, leading to the smaller curve of her areola, leading to the bump of her nipple. Without thinking, my fingers moved to touch those breasts.

"Abbey, let's be polite, use your chopsticks." Phillip had assumed I was reaching for a piece of sashimi. Using his own chopsticks, he selected a piece near JJ's left breast. She whimpered as the sticks touched her skin momentarily before lifting the food. "Let me feed you." He said to me. I leaned forward and he slowly placed the fish into my open mouth. It was very erotic. "JJ, would you like to eat?" She hadn't spoken for a while, but now she did, in almost a whisper. "no ... fuck ... you." "Be nice. You must be starving by now. How about I put some special seasoning on a slice." Phillip selected a large piece of white tuna from JJ's stomach, this time with his fingers. He stood up and walked around to my side. "Don't get up Abbey." My eyes followed as he kneeled down behind me, his thighs flanking my thighs. As he leaned in, wrapping his arms around, I felt his stiff penis push up against my back. His left hand cupped my left breast and his right hand, holding the fish, moved down between my legs. I was still sitting Indian style, my pussy wide open. I bit my lower lip with anticipation and gasped when the cold food touched my hot cunt. Phillip placed it directly over my clit. The feeling was strange, but I needed sexual release so badly, I almost came instantly! Slowly he slid the fish down, toward my wet entrance. I moaned out. He pushed, and with no resistance the sashimi entered my body. "G G gg OD, Please let me cum!" I begged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.