A Visit to Tripp's Club
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

He stood up, holding the vibrator. Must have unstrapped it, to better control it, press it more precisely. That's what did Jeanne in. She lay limp in the chair, head flopped over, silent, unmoving. Would he now do the same to me? He reached between my legs and ... turned off the vibrator. The tension in my muscles released and I suddenly felt a chill. For a split second my mind betrayed me and I wished for the orgasm that never came. I blushed and looked away from his leering gaze. He seemed to read my mind. "Don't worry little girl, you'll get that orgasm soon enough, I guarantee it!" He stood and walked way. My eyes wandered back to Jeanne, to her completely naked body. Maybe it was the lingering tingling in my own vagina, but rather than look way, I stared between her legs, at her vagina. The dark folds of her lips where slightly spread, revealing pink within. Her pubic hair had been trimmed so that it provided no cover. I knew mine had been trimmed the same ... when I was asleep during the doctor's examination so many days ago. Her clitoris was clearly visible. I knew eventually the man would remove my suit bottom and I'd be just as vulnerable as Jeanne.

The man returned. In his hand were two clear plastic disks. He placed one on each arm of the chair. They were slightly curved and each had a hole in the center with a small collar. Protruding from the collar was small silver pin. "Ww what are those?" "Those ... those are called Org-X NDs, also know as nipple dispensers. Can you guess where they go?" My mind raced to figure out what he meant, what he was going to do. "What's Org-X" I asked? He was cutting the strap holding the vibrator to the chair with a clipper of some kind. "What is Org-X you ask?" He paused as if contemplating how to proceed. "Org-X is what's going to change your way of thinking and feeling. Org-X is what's going to bring you to climax in a few minutes. Org-X is what's going to allow me to fuck you in the ass. Org-X is what's going to keep you on this island for the rest of your life." The vibrator was gone, but I barely noticed. I tried to process what I just heard ... the words ringing in my ears ... fuck me in the ass ... keep me on this island for the rest of my life.

He began to untie my bikini bottom. I just lay there, stunned. His hands touched my hips, working the knots. Time stood still. It wasn't until the cloth was pulled from under by ass and the warm air brushed my most private lips that I started to beg. "Please sir, there must be some other way. I have friends ... girl friends. I'll convince them to come here. They're much prettier than me. And thinner. With bigger breasts. Please let me go and I'll ... I'll..." Oh my god, what was I saying. Did those words just come from my mouth? "Listen Abbey, that's a really nice offer. But as you can see, I already have too really nice young teenagers here. And don't sell yourself short. You are very attractive. Sure, it wouldn't hurt if you lost a few pounds. But your face is quite cute, breasts are just the right size, and I'm sure your ass and cunt are supper tight! And believe it or not, this island is full of other hot women just waiting to fuck me when I'm done with you two. And you'll go on to fuck lots of other men." Jeanne spoke for the first time since her violent orgasm minutes ago "you're a monster." "Maybe I am a monster, but put any man ... ANY man, on this island and they would succumb to the same urges."

We all three remained silent for a few seconds. Was the man having second thoughts? "You don't have to do this." He remained silent a bit longer. "Maybe not ... but I WANT TO DO THIS." His sudden aggressive voice scared me to tears. He was holding one of the disks. I was terrified. With his left hand he cupped my breast, pushing the nipple forward. I began shaking with fear. I wanted to yell, scream, fight, anything to make him stop. But I just focused on his other hand as he brought the plastic disk within an inch of my soft skin. "Don't be afraid. I watched this installed on another girl and I'm pretty sure the effect takes hold quickly. Any last words?" I started to open my mouth when he pressed the disk against my breast.

My mouth hung open. A warm feeling began to emanate from under the disk. My nipple almost instantly became erect, filling the center hole. This seemed to increase the warmth. The tip of my nipple, with its wrinkly pink skin and tiny milk pinhole, poked out of the top of the opening. What was I about to say? The man holding my breast placed his fingers around my warm nipple. The warmth was spreading, filling my entire breast. It felt good. Then, suddenly, pain! "AHHHHHhhhhhh" I cried out. A drop of blood formed at the tip. The little pin which had been protruding from the disk collar was now gone. Was it inside my nipple? This didn't seem to concern me. Jeanne called to me "What is he doing to you? Get away from her!" He placed the second disk on my other breast and like the first, my nipple immediately filled the hole and the warmth spread. My mind seemed clear, yet I couldn't remember why I was so scared just seconds ago. When he pressed the pin into my left nipple I was ready. But this time there was much less pain and I barely noticed. The warmth in my breasts seemed to be subsiding. Or was I just becoming use to the feeling? And what exactly was I feeling? My arms and legs ached from being tied to this chair. I was hot and my mouth was dry. But that wasn't all I felt ... I was very aroused!

"What the fuck are those? What did you put on her breasts? Abbey, are you ok?" "I'm fine Jeanne, it doesn't hurt any more." "Shut up bitch, I'll deal with you later. As for you Abbey, how are you feeling?" "I feel fine sir. Although the ropes are uncomfortable." "I'll remove the ropes soon. But first I want you to kiss me." "Ok" I replied without a second thought. He leaned close and I closed my eyes, which seemed appropriate when kissing. Our lips touched. I opened my mouth to let his tongue enter and explore. I did the same. God dam I was horny. Using the name of the Lord seemed wrong, but ... oh well. All I could think about were his lips and tongue ... and my breasts ... and my tingling pussy. Pussy, I had never thought of my vagina that way. But now it seemed right, it was my pussy, my cunt! And as if he read my mind, his fingers began moving down my stomach, over my pubs, and... "mmm ooohhh ahhh MMmmm!" I broke the kiss with my moan of pleasure. "You like when I touch your snatch?" "Y hessss!" "Do you want me to put my fingers inside?" "ya hesss!" First one, then two fingers entered my dripping pussy. I had never in my life felt anything like this. The orgasm was already building. His fingers began rubbing inside while his thumb pressed down on my engorged clit. "ahh ahhh ahhh ahhhHHH aaHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH fuck Fuck FUUUUUUCK!" My body bucked so hard I though the chair would break apart.

The man pulled his fingers out but my pussy continued to twitch. I wanted more. I wanted him inside me! I wanted to fuck for real! "Oh my god Abbey, what's wrong with you?" "Nothing is wrong Jeanne. I'm just really hot right now." The man was behind me now. He was untying my wrists. When they were free, my arms just fell forward, numb. "Thank you sir." "Abbey, HIT him!" "Why would I do that?" The man turned to face Jeanne. I think he was mad. "Listen you little cunt. Given your current situation, I don't think you should be antagonizing me." "Why? What more could you do?" This seemed to amuse him. "What more could I do ... to you? For starters..." He pulled down his suit, revealing his huge erect penis. " ... I'll fuck you in your tight teenage pussy! Then I'll fuck you in your tight teenage ass! And when you're broken, I'll fuck that pretty little face of yours!" "You're a rapist, nothing but a monster and a rapist." "Not on this island I'm not. Here at the Club, I'm just a guest, doing what all the other guest are doing." Jeanne didn't have a response.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.