A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

"Ok ladies ... try to focus on my voice." He had dismissed the other man. The other girls stood at the back of the room, watching their friends mounted on the rape machines. All four were struggling against their restraints – trying in vain to avoid what was to happen next. "The Germans created this machine during World War II – so as you can imagine, it won't be fun. Well, you may enjoy it at first..." Tripp had walked behind the equipment and returned with what looked like a tablet pc. " ... but too much pleasure can be a bad thing as you will all realize soon enough." Looking toward me "of course the Germans didn't have the convenience of this tablet for control and monitoring. The original machine used an entire room of vacuum tubes and hydraulics. But all I need is to press this button." He was facing Lisa. I noticed some lights begin to blink on the panel behind her. There was a faint hissing sound as I focused on the phallus between her legs. A clear liquid or jelly oozed from the tip. She was watching also, her head leaning forward to look down. Without warning, the machine plunged into her cunt causing her head to fling back and her body to arch forward. I'm not sure how she could take it all in – the dick seemed too long, with its entire length up to the hilt inside her pussy. It stopped like that for a few seconds, then pulled back about two thirds before plunging in again. Each time her body arched and she screamed as best she could with the gag in her mouth. "The program is variable, it senses the victim's reactions, and body temperature, and adjusts accordingly – as you can see..." Now the dick remained inside Lisa and the protrusion at the base was pushed against her clit. "It uses both ultra-sonic vibrations and electric shock for stimulation." Her breathing had increased and she was sweating noticeably. "Oh, I almost forgot, best to remove the gags – otherwise we've found the girls tend to pass out quicker due to lack of oxygen." He reached behind her head and unfastened the strap to the rubber ball in her mouth. "P p p please s s stop it." The dick was doing short rapid fire fucking now. "To t to t too b bi g g. Hurtssss plea pl please st." He slapped her across the face. "Listen bitch, all I want to hear from your mouth is screaming or moaning – anything else and back in goes the gag." And as if on command, she screamed out – I guess the machine was shocking her or something, cause her entire body went rigid. As was becoming very common here at the Club, my dick stood at attention!

Trip was now kneeling in front of Lacey. "Hmmm, I'm concerned the attachment is just too big for her tiny frame..." Looking up to her face, " ... wouldn't want your young tight cunt to tear open. No, that would take time to heal." He removed the metal dick and walked to the back of the room, returning with a slightly smaller version, which he quickly reattached. He also removed her gag and raised his finger to his lips. She made no noise other than a whimper. "Mr. P.A., would you like the honor?" He was holding the control tablet toward me and pointing to the 'Initiate' button. Lacey, in an almost inaudible whisper, said "please sir, please no more." I pressed the button. Just like Lisa, Lacey's body arched back as she was penetrated for the second time today. Not to brag, but my dick is pretty long and thick. But that machine's dick was still longer, by at least two inches. Her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out. The rod continued to sink into her body, spreading her labia wider and wider. Even with the smaller version, it still looked like she would rip apart. At full penetration, she became very stiff, and then suddenly went limp. "We've had other girls black out quickly – especially the young ones. Don't worry; she'll wake as soon as the first electric shock hits her clit." The machine had pulled back and rammed in a second time, but then stopped. "It's letting her muscles adjust to the intrusion." Tripp spoke as if sensing my question before I asked it.

There was a tingling. I dreamt I was touching myself, masturbating in bed. I almost never masturbated, so this was a very strange dream. Why was there a cold sensation on parts of my body? A pain between my legs and I jerked awake. Then it all flooded back. "Oh god, please h h helppp meeee!" I was being raped by the machine. Too my left and right, the other girls were also being raped. At the moment the thing was moving in and out slowly, only a few inches. The pain was intense, I was sure that my insides were ripping. I looked down to see the lips of my vagina stretched tightly around the metal rod. It was different than when the man raped me. His penis was soft where as the machine's penis was longer and harder. But it still didn't feel like metal, and it was warm and lubricated some how. The stroke moved up, deeper and deeper. I felt immense pressure against my insides, my uterus. How could it all fit? I grunted out in pain and my body tensed. Around me the other girls were moaning or yelling out. "F f f u uck, m my cl cliiit!" came from the captain of the sub. What did she mean – what was it doing to her? Then there was a tingling – like in the dream. Was it vibrating? Hard to tell with the pain. But the pain seemed to be subsiding.

"The programming is not perfect" said Tripp. "Some times it helps to give the girls an Org-X boost – to help with arousal. Normally the machine should do this, but for some reason the programming has been ignoring that subroutine. But a quick spray is all it takes." He was standing in front of Bobby with a small bottle in his hand. "This contains Org-X variant C. It temporarily increases nerve receptors, particularly in the erogenous zones. Some of our clients like to use it during sex here at the club. We even sell it at the gift shop – but you are not allowed to take any off the island, of course. It's absorbed quickly through the skin as you can see." I watched as he sprayed the liquid between Wendy's legs. Within seconds she began moaning louder.

The machine continued to rape me. Each time it pulled back I could relax for a split second, but then as it pushed back deep into my vagina I would stiffen, my fingers spreading wide from the pain between my legs and ass. "I'm not sure how, but the machine seems to be able to find a girls g-spot. Something I've been much less successful at" he laughed. I'd read about the g-spot in books, but never understood exactly where mine was. When I masturbated, I only touched my citreous and never put anything inside me. Now my virginity was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.